PDA

View Full Version : What characters would you like to see in a new Naruto fighting game?

KameronFrye
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:29 AM
Definitely some Hokages, no doubt the third.
Jiraya would be a nice addition.
I'd also like to see the Jounin that used the bladed brass knuckle knives, I forget his name...

Einzelgänger
Thu, 07-15-2004, 08:02 AM
Hmm what about Shino.

SK
Thu, 07-15-2004, 08:46 AM
all the sannin, hmm the anbu leader chick even though we dont know much about her, itachi, kisame, i havent played the japanese game so im not sure if theyre all in it already.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 08:48 AM
Well, the more the merrier is all I say.

Scorpio V1.2
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:36 AM
What about Konohamaru, he could go around with his two partners in their perfectly cubicular box which is meant to look like a rock, he could use his incorrect use of camoflage cloth no jutsu and the supreme anti pervert weapon, the sexy no jutsu. It would be good to see Anko or Kurenai as well.

Stoopider
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:32 AM
Naruto in Sexy No Jutsu form.

Dunno why, but i'll like to see Konohamaru, Udon and the other girl whatshername (Tempura issit?)

Assertn
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:37 AM
moegi?
that would be sooo useless.......

they should have hyuga hiashi.....that way when you play on a small battlefield, all you do is kaiten and everyone dies

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:37 AM
I would like to se megaman, and then he could do his blaster no justu and kill every one

Mut
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:47 AM
obviously the only useful additions would be itachi and kimimaro (i have no idea on which character is in the naruto game so if they are already in it, then whatever).

Stoopider
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:06 PM
I meant Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon as ONE character As a team fight together. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:06 PM
or as some hybrid creation gone terribly wrong, ooooohhhhh

KameronFrye
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Another thing I thought about would be to differenciate the characters with powers, such as with Sasuke/Kakashi. Instead of having two different characters (normal/Sharingan), have it use up a full Chakra bar to open the Sharingan, as you have to do with Rock Lee to open gates in the #2 GameCube game. So far, several characters have gotten a second latent ability, which is different from everyone else. Hokage could go from a basic fighting mode in his normal attire to fighting using the monkeypole in the second. Neji could start in normal mode, then switch over to Byakugan. etc etc.

Also, throw in the chick with the fan from sand... can't readily recall her name. Her and the girl who pulled out 43578634956234785 weapons from the scroll, whom fought the other girl. It's early and I had a late night, heh.

NM
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:46 PM
Speaking of Naruto fighting games, is there a release date for Naruto Narutimet Hero 2? I was thinking about getting the first one but everyone says there isnt alot of characters so I figured I'd be better off with the second one.

As for what characters I'd like to see, maybe they can include summoning techniques and have that kinda brawl. Like Gamabunta vs. Shukaku or something. But then again, we haven't seen alot of summons. Just a thought i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kaigan
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:57 PM
i don't play naruto games but the more, the better.

Tsukiyomi
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:49 PM
I hope they have Itachi and Kisame in their probably along with the 3rd that would be nice.

Deblas
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:37 PM
ive never played any naruto games but definetly would like to see a game that includes playable naruto characters and demons and summons.

Eurasian
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
Speaking of Naruto fighting games, is there a release date for Naruto Narutimet Hero 2? I was thinking about getting the first one but everyone says there isnt alot of characters so I figured I'd be better off with the second one.

I heard that Narutimet Hero 2 is going to be release in Sept in America. Even though there won't be a lot of characters, the actions will be much much better. That's what i heard at least.

Tsukiyomi
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Don't you mean released in Japan i don't think any American company has the rights to the games yet i could be wrong ?

Knives122
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:39 PM
they dont the games wont come out until the animes over here probably

KameronFrye
Sat, 07-17-2004, 01:43 AM
I heard weird stuff about that, it could be something posted earlier but at the same time it sort of makes sense...

Another thing I thought of that would be rad in the game... alternate costumes for characters like Ino, Kiba, etc, where it's their parent as presented in the show, only they would have a completely different special from their kids, as in more added into the special and harder hitting.