PDA

View Full Version : so... does Tsunade get hit?

Myuki
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:12 AM
This is just a thread for those of us who wish to predict whether or not Naruto nails Tsunade or not. If you have seen Ep 91 and know already, dont contribute unless you wish to just say whatever you were predicting. Same goes for those who read the manga. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Here's my prediction. In Ep 90, Naruto acknowledged that he would not be able to take her head on. So in the end of the episode, he is charging with the hurricane ball technique thingy. I think that he does something uncharacteristically intelligent, and uses the ball technique as a feint to get her to dodge in some drastic manner. Then in response he will likely do Kage Bunshin No Jutsu and just attack from all angles. But even through all this, I think that my end prediction is that she'll notice what he's doing in time to dodge cleanly despite his broad range of attack, then he'll pass out, or he'll just pass out as he's charging at her. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

So what's your predictions?

woofcat
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:34 AM
No, but she will use more than one finger. Thus Naruto *wins*

No i dont read manga

kaigan
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:21 AM
ofcourse not, she a freakin sannin.it would just be lame if she did.

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 04:41 AM
I think since she recognized the jutsu she must have some sort of defense for it(proboly something with her breast i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif ). What would be more intresting is if the jutsu were to fail and hence invalidating Tsunade's defense. Though it wouldn't really hurt her it would get her attention maybe even piss her off.

bboyy
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:46 AM
naruto beats her and then they make him hokage instead lol

Scale
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:35 AM
Tsunade will lean forward so naruto can see her clevage and he goes out i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
that tsunade's sexy tech i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Rock-Lee
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:46 AM
Tsunade will poke her finger in narutos eye

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:48 AM
Tsunade will lean forward so naruto can see her clevage and he goes out
wow...Áo‹_D(uh...watashiwamitai for those who can't read that)

Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:14 AM
i think she's going to block it somehow, so there will be some impact to show how strong this attack is, (and possibly how Naruto is still unable to control it) and then tsunade flicks him away with one hand

Coolman
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:27 AM
Her boobs will distract him, so he loses concentration, misses, it kills Jiraiya and she will then proceed to kick his ass with one finger until he dies. The series will then end.

Or... you can go see the raw.

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:48 AM
Then they get into a big argument over wether 1000 years of pain counts as one finger it two. wwwww

Masamune
Thu, 07-15-2004, 08:35 AM
she's gonne get pwned, uzumaki naruto style.....

yeah right i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, she's a sannin....

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:00 AM
She's gonna put her finger in one of naruto's nostrils and chuck him across the village while dodging the attack. Right after Naruto lands, Tsunade will be right on top of him before he even realizes it, and will use her breasts to perform smothering no jutsu. Thus, she will lose the bet.

Stoopider
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Tsunade's going to get hit in her stomach, and because Naruto's chakra ball ain't concentrated enough, it blows off Tsunade's clothes leaving her completely naked. Then Naruto goes Gaa Gaa leaving him vulnerable to Tsunade's thousand years of pain Jutsu.

Half of the GotWoot Forum members Jack furiously.

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:28 PM
LOFL, instead of thousand years of pain it can be thousand pairs of breast(which tsunade developed herself) and 1000 Breasts surround Naruto and basically slap him around

ALL of GotWoot(everyone: staff and forum member) Jack like theres no tomorrow

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
LOFL, instead of thousand years of pain it can be thousand pairs of breast(which tsunade developed herself) and 1000 Breasts surround Naruto and basically slap him around

ALL of GotWoot(everyone: staff and forum member) Jack like theres no tomorrow

What about 1000 cups of Breast where her breast inflate 1000x thier normal size!!! ThenJiriya, the entire male Japanese Popultion, and half of got woot's member die of heart attack...or lack of blood from the unstoppable nosebleeds!!!

Dante
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat
No, but she will use more than one finger. Thus Naruto *wins*

No i dont read manga

I agree, I think this will happen as well.

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:25 PM
Sinice we're on the toipic of Tsunades breast, Check out todays Engrish!!! (engrish is not a typo!)
www.engrish.com (http://www.engrish.com/recent_detail.php?imagename=tittyboo.jpg&category= Signs/Posters&date=2004-07-15)!!!

jing
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Her breasts will form Absolute defence #2. and block all attacks duh.

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Tsunade get hit? naww i don't think so. i think she's just surprised that Naruto is somewhat performing the jutsu that's all. if she does...that'd be surprising