PDA

View Full Version : A question about spoilers

Errihu
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:05 PM
If something has already happened in both the manga and the anime, (as in ANCIENT history) is discussing it from the manga point of view still considered a spoiler? Or is any material from the manga verboten in this forum, period?

Assertn
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:12 PM
supposedly if it happened in the manga and not the anime, its a spoiler......
although not only does that very rarely happen, its also something that people dont seem to care much about these days.....
and they probably shouldnt either, since all they'd miss out on not seeing those types of spoilers are details that were elaborated more on than in the anime

Mongoose
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:33 AM
Well, IMO anything that's past history during the progression of the anime vs. the manga is no longer considered a spoiler, as in discussion about how the anime differs from the manga. Talk about what will happen but hasn't happened anime-wise or stuff that shouldn't be known in the anime yet is spoiling.

Krbadass
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:45 AM
People in the anime section who don't read the manga don't care about the manga so theres no point in talking about it.

ZakuHan
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:00 AM
I don't mind a comparison to something that's already happened in both, it's kinda interesting to see differences and such, or clarification that they missed in the anime somehow. It's the stuff that hasn't happened yet that sucks.

Eurasian
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:53 PM
uhm..whatever happened in the manga have occured in the anime or will occur in the anime. It's spoiler if u talk about something that WILL happen that has already happend in the manga.

Draken
Sat, 07-17-2004, 06:50 PM
ONFlamer
look at the question and now think about it ..
and now if you really have to answer.
FlamerOFF

If you see something missing in the anime at the same point storywise of the manga its intresting to talk about at least more as this many yes and no posts. I would not call that Spoiling anything i would be happy to see it pointed out. But as always ppl can have different opinions.

Draken

frexeze
Sat, 07-17-2004, 08:27 PM
i dont read the manga so i dont know what you have in mind particularly.. but couldnt you just discuss it in the manga forum?