PDA

View Full Version : Trailer for Naruto Movie at the end of ep 91

AlbinoFury
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:26 PM
See topic. well it does, you can see it in the raw or wait for a sub i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif nothing really plotwise revealed but the animation looks quality i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:58 PM
looks like the movie is gonna suck

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:01 PM
LOFL, animes always put adds for their movies at the end of episodes(rember inuyasha and movie 3)

PSJ
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:07 PM
i dont think movies like these are good at all. its not healthy for the series to make side stories they will all just end up crappy.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Observations from the trailer.

1. There's your usual cute girl which Naruto is saving.
2. Naruto should stop wearing a mantle.
3. There's a female enemy with pink hair.

This is gonna suck.

Lefty
Wed, 07-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Ok Does anyone have a clue where to DL a working version of this trailer because all the one's I've tried do not work and the raw I dl's doesn't have the teaser. granted I knew that this movies was going to suck when I first heard about it. TV show movie's never work out well. I hope ot God I'm wrong and it kicks ass in the end.

Eurasian
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:37 PM
the movie will rock. cuz it's kishimoto. he's like genius. when i first read a synopsis of naruto, i wasn't into it. after peer pressured into watching it, i totally love it and can't live w/o it (literally, it's all talk about).

hitokiriender
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
Ok Does anyone have a clue where to DL a working version of this trailer because all the one's I've tried do not work and the raw I dl's doesn't have the teaser. granted I knew that this movies was going to suck when I first heard about it. TV show movie's never work out well. I hope ot God I'm wrong and it kicks ass in the end.

narutofan (http://www.narutofan.com) has released the teaser only part and it is up for download. raw only though =[

hornetmike
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:47 PM
I'm not impressed with the trailer. and frankly, i don't expect much of this movie. after watching the naruto jump festa 2003/2004, i've lost all faith that they will make a good movie that fits in with the anime/manga logically. those specials had so many plot holes in them. and the 2004 specia reminds me of crappy ass DBZ. it was just like the tree of might movie from dbz. something that gave the villian more power than usual. it was lame.

KameronFrye
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:20 AM
Quote: i dont think movies like these are good at all. its not healthy for the series to make side stories they will all just end up crappy.

I like the ideas that could be good movies. If they did a movie of nothing but backstory on any Hokage, or specifically the Fourth pre-death, that'd be nice. Even some founding of Konoha stuff. As for a 3 episode bit rolled into an hour and a half, enh... it makes for a change of pace and something to look forward to for one night. But I definitely would love some side story action.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
the movie will rock. cuz it's kishimoto. he's like genius. when i first read a synopsis of naruto, i wasn't into it. after peer pressured into watching it, i totally love it and can't live w/o it (literally, it's all talk about).

Too bad the only thing Kishimoto contributes to this movie are the characters and a cute smile while saying "Yes, I want to earn more money on the franchise even though the result will suck."

Coolman
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:02 AM
Aren't these movies and Naruto Specails not created by Kishimoto?

Cause... it looks ok... but nothing specail. I'd much rather prefer seeing the next few anime episodes by the look of the teaser.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:29 AM
No, they have nothing to do with Kishimoto.

Coolman
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:53 AM
Good. I watched the first special and was horribly dissapointed. I haven't watched the 2nd yet.

All the anime movies I've seen so far have pretty much sucked... I think that companies should stick to the anime.

Destroyor
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:36 PM
If you haven't seen the specials, DON'T; I repeated: DO NOT WATCH THE SPECIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's out of my system, after watching raw + teaser, my conclusion is, yes, movie is gonna suck. (Pink hair villian/helper?)/helpless actor cute girl?/Train? .............................. Is it just me or does this goes back to the level of pokemon?
Please prove me wrong and make a kickass movie please, yeah ... right.

Edit: Btw, 91 is EXACTLY as chp 160 + half of 161, so at this rate it will take at least another ep to reach the goodies! Eps 93 Where are you????

KameronFrye
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:53 PM
The goodies?

I accidentally read chapter 214, on a random guess, what number episode would that be at (approx)? No spoilers, just a good educated guess.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 03:07 PM
150ish

Since there will probably be some filler shit between Tsunade & the great quest for Sasuke's ass

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:28 PM
dont forget about that extra character their putting in after the movie

Koyuki
Mon, 07-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Here's S-O&SD promo for the movie. They are going to sub it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
link (http://a.scarywater.net/shinotaku/[S-O-SD]_Naruto_Movie_Promo_(aired%20w91)_[584BCFD2].avi.torrent)

Destroyor
Mon, 07-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah but are they going to sub the hidden camera version? internal SVCD? or the DVD rip?