PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto

BurnMyFaith
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:10 PM
I've been saying it since the chuunin exam, well the VERY beginning of those eps that Kabuto would turn out to be one Mad-crazy mofo. Just hope we get to see him in some serious action soon. And to think that people used to say he was a poser. The glasses, smarts, techniques so far. KABUTO rocks!!

Share opinions.

Mut
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:36 PM
kabuto is lame.

AngryGumball
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:57 PM
hey, Mut@t@ is this another one of your vastly contributing posts that you have made? Like you claimed in another thread flamewar against you that all of your posts are productive and contribute so much to this forum.

Kabuto is not lame, he is one of the most diverse characters in the series, there are so many things we do not understand why or why not does Kabuto do things. Why did Kabuto heal Hinata? Why has Kabuto become the traitor that he appears to have become. I so hope that someday we see the battle that Kakashi and Kabuto seem to have building up. Although its kinda sad that we see Kakashi having so many upcoming settle the score battles with so many people that its kinda one sided, I just wish they would spread that around. Make Anko, or Asuma, or Kurenai, even Gai be more involved with facing down the enemies more. Right now we have Kakashi having to face Kabuto,Itachi,Orochimaru(to some extent) we have Asuma needing to face Kisame again. Just spread the epic battles your building up around somemore.

Heck why not make some ANBU we now very little about jump in front of some small guy about to get beat down and show that this unknown ANBU person has a history with the enemy he is facing. Heck make it Kabuto since he has a history with the leaf village so he will have made enemies there. Coulda been the Interogator(sp?) guy who faced Kabuto, having his suspicions.

Jessper
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by: AngryGumball
hey, Mut@t@ is this another one of your vastly contributing posts that you have made? Like you claimed in another thread flamewar against you that all of your posts are productive and contribute so much to this forum.

Share opinions.

That is what is known as his opinion, you can't say it is wrong because it is his opinion. Some people.....

I like Kabuto personaly, I think he is an interesting unkown at this point. I don't think he is to loyal to Orochimaru but is using him to get somewhere or something. We don't even know how strong he is.

SK
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:08 PM
wtf is up with these newer guys havin a problem with mutata, imo stfu, i got no other proverb in mind, but heres one, respec your elders. and i agree kabuto is lame. a nerd who prolly thinks oro is hot. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:08 PM
any bad guy that doesn't have a disgusting attitude usually is a character that the author wants to really develop and express through the story.

Think about it, there must be a good reason to create a mediocre villian.

PSJ
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:10 PM
kabuto is indeed lame.

Assertn
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:14 PM
kabuto's great
they introduce him into the series in such a way that anyone would think "oh, its just some generic guy who's purpose is to teach the rookies about the chuunin exam"

and then without the slightest hint, they go and start busting out some crazy stuff with him. Then they go further to show him talking to oro....and then when you think you know the guy....you find out he's actually as strong as kakashi!

But it doesnt even end there......there's still stuff that makes you question his motives when he goes and does something like threaten to kill sasuke in the hospital

frexeze
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:16 PM
there's been a pretty big anti-mut@t@ movement lately

it's kinda dumb

fizzlesticks
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:17 PM
mut@t@ is a jackass,not an elder i should respect.

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Kaboto(spelled incorrectly on purpose) is just some idiot who was probably suduced by Oro aka Michael Jackson, and decided if i stay with him I can have sex with him alot more.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:36 PM
He's pretty cool in his own way.

Krbadass
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:44 PM
Stop flaming about mut@t@ or you will be suspended.

Mut
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:54 PM
why is it that when others (almost everyone) say sakura is lame it's ok, while when i say kabuto is lame i get bashed? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:00 PM
im just going to say it, Mut@t@ you get bashed b/c mostly all your comments are criticizical(not a real word) and when the NEWBS see that they say: "mmm Mut@t@'s up to his old tricks again, well im gonna say this to him", and they thinks its some game b/c they know your not going to do any thing about it

If I were you I'd go Jay and Silent bob on their asses and track them down.

LaZie
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Its because Sakura really is lame -_-

Solensean
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Two words : Sakura rocks !

ZakuHan
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:20 PM
That's an easy one to answer.. Sakura IS lame.. everyone knows this. I'm sure the AUTHOR does too, since he's the one in control of this. Kabuto has lines other than Sasuke Kun.

Kabuto's prolly the best "mysterious" character I've seen in a long time. We have absolutely no way of telling who's side he's on, if any, and why. He could be plotting with Jiraiya for all we know to take Orochimaru down i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

frexeze
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:22 PM
so mut@t@ deserves to get bashed then since you dont agree with his opinion

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Kabuto strikes me as Taranchelous from Beast wars, He would always try to double cross Megatron later in the seriesi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:46 PM
i don't see how kabuto is so interesting. wow, he 'seems' like he is going to back stab his boss, but usually doesn't. big deal, how many times have we seen such a character before? double crossers don't impress me. before his backgruond was revealed, he was semi interesting, but after we found out about where kabuto came from, he lost his mystery. personally, characters with unexplained history and background are the ones that interest me the most. that's why i find naruto (just an example) boring. characters like itachi, kakashi and 4th are the most interesting.

kabuto is lame. kthx.

PSJ
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by: ZakuHan
That's an easy one to answer.. Sakura IS lame.. everyone knows this. I'm sure the AUTHOR does too, since he's the one in control of this. Kabuto has lines other than Sasuke Kun.

Kabuto's prolly the best "mysterious" character I've seen in a long time. We have absolutely no way of telling who's side he's on, if any, and why. He could be plotting with Jiraiya for all we know to take Orochimaru down

its obvious that he is on orochimarus side. only a blind and def wouldnt notice it. there is nothing musterious about kabuto anymore he is just the villians right-hand man which makes him lame.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:16 PM
Kabuto is not lame. There's still some mystery to him. For instance, his power level. Sure, it's been said a couple of times that he's about as strong as kakashi, but I'd like to see that for myself. Second, some of the things Orochimaru said to him are still unexplained, like "If you want to stop me you better kill Sasuke." Why would Orochimaru say that? He doesn't come across as the type who talks just to hear his own voice. Also, yes...why bother healing hinata? The answer to all those questions would be nice, and the fact that they're not answered gives him an aura of mystery.

Assertn
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i don't see how kabuto is so interesting. wow, he 'seems' like he is going to back stab his boss, but usually doesn't. big deal, how many times have we seen such a character before? double crossers don't impress me. before his backgruond was revealed, he was semi interesting, but after we found out about where kabuto came from, he lost his mystery. personally, characters with unexplained history and background are the ones that interest me the most. that's why i find naruto (just an example) boring. characters like itachi, kakashi and 4th are the most interesting.

kabuto is lame. kthx.

he's certainly more interesting than a certain other character that hasnt yet appeared in the anime, whom you seem to be quite fond of, mut@t@ i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kabuto is far from being my favorite character......but i always enjoy his calm, mysterious personality

Geiz
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Yesh People are tenacious here lol I'll just keep to neutral comments... who am I kidding lol its unavoidable...

IF by lame you mean someone who hasn't contributed much in the series past the Chunnin exam and is still beening shown... I'd say sakura so far and Kobuto all they seem to do right now add filler thoughts, btw I have no have not watched past ep. 90 and have not read the manga so this is my stand point. I could be wrong but this is how I feel about it right now i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. Comments? Retaliations? and Reasons? shoot away i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Also, yes...why bother healing hinata?
didn't he heal her to examine the her bloodline? It was said before that when their type dies the trait disapears... what better time and place than to pretend to heal her and gather information about it? Isn't that what Kabuto does?

Gods_Son
Wed, 07-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Those big goofy glasses make Kabuto look like Harry Potter, but with white hair. Just so I make it clear, being like Harry Potter isn't meant as a compliment, he's a fucking loser and so is Kabuto.

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 08:48 PM
LOFL, harry potter need to die

Eurasian
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:18 PM
stop bringing harry potter into this. he's where the party's at.

kabuto is mysterious as everyone has said before. u just don't know where his loyalty lies with. orochimaru even questioned him and he did heal hinata. maybe he's staying with orochimaru to learn those forbidden jutsus or something. who knows.

NM
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:18 PM
I personally think Kabuto is an ok character but not the greatest. Of course, that could change. I mean sure, we know a little about his background but thats it right now. Plus, we haven't seen him in combat much either (I don't think he was in any spectacular battles in the Chuunin exam). Itachi, for example, is way better than Kabuto. We know much about his background plus even though we haven't seen him fight to his full potential, he still has some deadly moves that make him cool.

Aeon
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:51 PM
I gotta agree with the people that said Kabuto is lame, he lost his coolness when he was about to be killed by Shizune. I don't really care bout him double crossing Oro, I just wanna see his blood line limit. He has to have something since when he was cut his eyes went red for a sec I think and also during the 3rd exam he said he didn't wanna wake up his old blood.

Mae
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
Those big goofy glasses make Kabuto look like Harry Potter, but with white hair. Just so I make it clear, being like Harry Potter isn't meant as a compliment, he's a fucking loser and so is Kabuto.

What are you talking about? Those glasses kick ass, I LOVE those glasses. Best thing about his character. Definately NOT Harry Potterish.

And you have to give credit to a guy who was a spy in a village of ninjas and didn't get caught for years.

Mut
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
And you have to give credit to a guy who was a spy in a village of ninjas and didn't get caught for years.

nah.

Errihu
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:31 PM
I expect this any day...

Oro: "Come here Smithers"

Kabuto: "Ah, yes sir Mr. Burns"

japanaman
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:53 PM
iw agree Oro owns Kabuto

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
wtf is up with these newer guys havin a problem with mutata, imo stfu, i got no other proverb in mind, but heres one, respec your elders. and i agree kabuto is lame. a nerd who prolly thinks oro is hot.

lol i have to agree with kakashi and MUT@T@ kakuto is lame

hornetmike
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:06 PM
Both kabuto and sakura are lame!

Also, kill J.k. Rowlings and Harry Potter dies for good

Errihu
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Sakura is lame, and they really need to do something USEFUL with her. Otherwise she's just a token love interest, and the token female character, and thats as lame as she is.

Kabuto is a brown noser though.

Assertn
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by: Geiz
didn't he heal her to examine the her bloodline? It was said before that when their type dies the trait disapears... what better time and place than to pretend to heal her and gather information about it? Isn't that what Kabuto does?

no way.....
for one thing....examining her bloodline would do him no good unless he was gonna go steal her eyes or something.....

and second, her trait would not disappear when she dies.....that only happens to the branch family members, because the seal on their forehead kills the byakugan when they die.

kupalmaru
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by: Geiz

If you want to examine someone bloodline, you need to kill them.

Remember after Kakashi's fight with Zabuza, Hacku showed up and said that he is going to take care of Zabu's body. Then Kakashi, injured after fighting Zabu, told Naruto that you can study bloodline by disecting their body; they though Hacku is the one who will disect Zabu to prevent someone from learning the art of the Mist village.

I really don't know how could Kabuto study the Hyuga's bloodline without killing one of them.

IMO, Kabuto fell the responsibity to help Hinata because Kabuto is a doctor. LOL

hornetmike
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:57 PM
doctor's oath hh. LMAO. maybe he felt guilty cause of what he was about to do anyways. hah. maybe he just didn't want to bring attention to his area.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:24 AM
I don't really care too much for Kabuto, but don't really dislike him either, for me he's just a character that's there unless more is revealed/he does something and it's interesting

thundrakkon
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:33 AM
Kabuto still is one of the stronger character, even though it looks like Shizune was about to own him. We still don't know why he ended up with Oro, and why he is as strong as he is at a young age. However, as far as strong villains go, he doesn't compare to Oro or Itachi right now. Maybe he will get stronger one day...

logic
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:47 AM
Hey, read that first guy's post.

"share opinion"

Last I checked, this wasn't a 'flame thread', so if you dont like my opinion, or anyone elses, thats great, say what you disagree with it, why you think i'm wrong and why you feel the way you do. But, most of you are hypocritical. You say that 'Mut@t@, you don't contribute jack to these forums, all of your posts are lame and pathetic and you deserve to die, blah blah blah"

Speaking of not contributing, this particular thread is about kabuto, not about mut@t@'s posts. Let me tell you something, i'v been here for a long time, most of the time I don't post. But mut@t@ is one of the <strong>few</strong> people who have read the manga and doint spoil, yet base all of his posts on information that has been revealed in the anime. Yet these 'newbs', and by this I only mean members who are new to the forums, I imply no negativity, feel that they can enhance their status and reputation by bashing on someone, that everyone else is bashing on. People have been flaming Mut@t@ since before I got here, and I honest to god don't understand why.

what the hell does he to that pisses all of you off? I really have not seen him make one post that 'attacked' anyone, the closest to is it him defending himself, i mean jesus christ.

Sorry, I ranted. But I wanted to say that.

ZakuHan
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:57 AM
I seriously think he's gonna turn on Orochimaru. He's just waiting for the right time and place. I bet it's gonna turn out Orochimaru did something to his family or something.. the guy seems to have ties like that all over the place lol.

kaigan
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:58 AM
kabuto is lame, so is itachi.

Xein
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:08 AM
Kabuto is lame, let's hope kakashi owns him and he's never seen again

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:10 AM
-.- Why do you have you bring Itachi up..this is a Kabuto thread

kaigan
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:19 AM
hehehehe =)

SeifeR
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:29 AM
kabuto is cool, he definatly has some mad abilities and his encounter with kakashi was pretty cool, i want to see what he can do when he goes all out against someone, maybe a serious fight against kakashi or shizune.

chambers
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:30 AM
or naruto after seeing the intro sequence, i cant wait for a fight between those two, even tho at the moment the outcome would seem predictable!

ZakuHan
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:41 AM
Yeah, Naruto would totally kick his ass. I mean, he beat a guy no one has ever been able to touch and then the monster inside him. Kabuto wouldn't stand a chance.

hornetmike
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:55 AM
Oh, i don't know about that. something tells me he would own gaara. but if gaara transformed it would be a whole new ball game. but some of you forget, that you don't have to let garaa transform. i think that kabuto has a pretty good chance of shutting garaa down.

Masamune
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:57 AM
I think kabuto is a nice adition to the series

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:06 AM
its b/c you have him as your avatar isnt it?i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Masamune
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by: Masamune
I think kabuto is a nice adition to the series

nah =P ya think

edit: was supposed to quote knives122 ....do'~h~!
edit2"haha this is fitting with my sig

Assertn
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:35 AM
oh boy.....he's started talking to himself again......

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:36 AM
What should we do, I say we tranquilize him and then put him in the looney house

Masamune
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:41 AM
nuuuh ,

please i want to stay here with my office trees and pineapple trees =(

dont let the bad man take me....

in closet all goes away....in closet all goes away....in closet all goes away....

Assertn
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:45 PM
haha, that'll be my funny event of the day i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

im gonna be gone until sunday....so dont have any fun convos without me!

Kagari
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:20 PM
If you ladies want to carry on a conversation amongst yourselves than by all means, download MSN and emoticon as much as your little heart desires. But try to say on topic within the forum, mmkay?

Kabuto is interesting to me because i still no nothing about his strength. Medical Expert, yeah...and obviously somethin fucked up is goin on with those red eyes from the forest (The battle vs. the genjutsu-using mist-nins).

kupalmaru
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Remember when Oro told Kabuto to kill Sasuki; Sasuki is in the hospital back then. Then after telling to kill Sasuki there is a brief tense moment between Oro and Kabuto. It show that Kabuto and Oro don't meet eye to eye. I think Oro made a remark about him not knowing what Kabuto's true intention is.

Maybe int the later part of the series Kabuto's character may build up and turn to an interisting one.

PS: I don't really have the ep that im talikng about, maybe im wrong.

Suzu
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:50 PM
Yeah That episode when he had to kill Sasuke was very revealing characterwise because he felt sorry for sasuke. I think he said something like "we were too noticeable" referring to being geniuses and stuff and being caught by Oro. I don't think he's necessarily an evil character, just that he lives in fear that Oro would kill him if he ever betrayed him which Oro has made quite clear.

jing
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Kaboto(spelled incorrectly on purpose) is just some idiot who was probably suduced by Oro aka Michael Jackson, and decided if i stay with him I can have sex with him alot more.

So.......you are "kaboto" ?

Halo2298
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by: logic
Hey, read that first guy's post.

"share opinion"

Last I checked, this wasn't a 'flame thread', so if you dont like my opinion, or anyone elses, thats great, say what you disagree with it, why you think i'm wrong and why you feel the way you do. But, most of you are hypocritical. You say that 'Mut@t@, you don't contribute jack to these forums, all of your posts are lame and pathetic and you deserve to die, blah blah blah"

Speaking of not contributing, this particular thread is about kabuto, not about mut@t@'s posts. Let me tell you something, i'v been here for a long time, most of the time I don't post. But mut@t@ is one of the <strong>few</strong> people who have read the manga and doint spoil, yet base all of his posts on information that has been revealed in the anime. Yet these 'newbs', and by this I only mean members who are new to the forums, I imply no negativity, feel that they can enhance their status and reputation by bashing on someone, that everyone else is bashing on. People have been flaming Mut@t@ since before I got here, and I honest to god don't understand why.

what the hell does he to that pisses all of you off? I really have not seen him make one post that 'attacked' anyone, the closest to is it him defending himself, i mean jesus christ.

Sorry, I ranted. But I wanted to say that.

Well, I don't really wanna talk about Mut@t@. I've had problems with him myself, but I just try to ignore him now. At any rate, I just want to give you some idea why people think he's rude. I haven't been on this forum long. I only joined because I was looking for a seeder for episode 50. Though, I started reading around and I decided this was an interesting forum to be a part of, so I stuck around. Now, I've noticed a few things in the series, and I made some new topics just as speculation. Nothing more. Such as "Is it possible that Sasuke is rich?" "Is Kakashi Jiraiya's son?" and other such things. Now each and every one of them that I made, Mut@t@ showed up with 100% negativity without any reason why I had to be wrong. Now, do some reading in a book of etiquette or manners... You'll find that that is actually considered rude. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Yeah, amazing, huh? So, it's not a big surprise to me that other people with manners find him to be rude also. Also, considering these were my first topics among the forum, it really made me feel unwelcome... Mut@t@ might be an ok person, but he really doesn't show it. Anyway, that's enough of this rant now... Sorry.

Jessper
Thu, 07-15-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by: Halo2298

Well, I don't really wanna talk about Mut@t@. I've had problems with him myself, but I just try to ignore him now. At any rate, I just want to give you some idea why people think he's rude. I haven't been on this forum long. I only joined because I was looking for a seeder for episode 50. Though, I started reading around and I decided this was an interesting forum to be a part of, so I stuck around. Now, I've noticed a few things in the series, and I made some new topics just as speculation. Nothing more. Such as "Is it possible that Sasuke is rich?" "Is Kakashi Jiraiya's son?" and other such things. Now each and every one of them that I made, Mut@t@ showed up with 100% negativity without any reason why I had to be wrong. Now, do some reading in a book of etiquette or manners... You'll find that that is actually considered rude. Yeah, amazing, huh? So, it's not a big surprise to me that other people with manners find him to be rude also. Also, considering these were my first topics among the forum, it really made me feel unwelcome... Mut@t@ might be an ok person, but he really doesn't show it. Anyway, that's enough of this rant now... Sorry.

You're Wrong.

err

If someone ask your opinion why do you have to explain? I don't like Alcohol but I'm not going to explain my reasons, am I being rude? I don't belive so.

r3n
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:55 PM
guys take the arguement out of the "kabuto" thread and into a PM. gg wp thx. neway, yeah so kabuto rocks

ever since i saw his eyes start to go red when he gets his glasses knocked off in the chuunin exam (its in my sig), i knew he had to be badass, hope he shows that side again!

Halo2298
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:27 PM
You're Wrong. err If someone ask your opinion why do you have to explain? I don't like Alcohol but I'm not going to explain my reasons, am I being rude? I don't belive so.

Well, your example of the alcohol is entirely different. First of all, I didn't ask. If I did, it'd be like this:

"Who here on this forum likes alcohol?"

To which, it's ok to just say, "I don't." or whatever. I mean, it's a pretty simple question like that. But it's like what you just did right now. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I've presented by arguments with actual facts that you can verify for yourself, and you just come and say, "You're Wrong." It's like going up to a scientist who's presenting a theory. Do you see people going up to him and just saying he's wrong? No, they either agree with him or bring some evidence to light about why he's wrong. Just saying he's wrong is acting like a 4-year-old who isn't getting their way. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I think I know why you and Mut@t@ get along now.

Mut
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by: Halo2298

You're Wrong. err If someone ask your opinion why do you have to explain? I don't like Alcohol but I'm not going to explain my reasons, am I being rude? I don't belive so.

Well, your example of the alcohol is entirely different. First of all, I didn't ask. If I did, it'd be like this:

"Who here on this forum likes alcohol?"

To which, it's ok to just say, "I don't." or whatever. I mean, it's a pretty simple question like that. But it's like what you just did right now. I've presented by arguments with actual facts that you can verify for yourself, and you just come and say, "You're Wrong." It's like going up to a scientist who's presenting a theory. Do you see people going up to him and just saying he's wrong? No, they either agree with him or bring some evidence to light about why he's wrong. Just saying he's wrong is acting like a 4-year-old who isn't getting their way. I think I know why you and Mut@t@ get along now.

lol, ok. i will explain your questions. tell me what i should be explaining.

SofaKing
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by: Suzu
Yeah That episode when he had to kill Sasuke was very revealing characterwise because he felt sorry for sasuke. I think he said something like "we were too noticeable" referring to being geniuses and stuff and being caught by Oro. I don't think he's necessarily an evil character, just that he lives in fear that Oro would kill him if he ever betrayed him which Oro has made quite clear.

I think it's something more than that. It seems to me that Oro has Kabuto on a leash somehow, or else Kabuto could just run away, or kill Oro while he's weak from not having arms.

Aeon
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by: SofaKing

Originally posted by: Suzu

I think it's something more than that. It seems to me that Oro has Kabuto on a leash somehow, or else Kabuto could just run away, or kill Oro while he's weak from not having arms.

Because Kabuto needs Oro, they both have the same goal in mind and that the destruction of Leaf. Oro prob was the one that told him that he wasn't born in Konaha and that Leaf had wiped out his whole clan.

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:03 AM
after reading pretty much the first page of posts...this is so funny. a lot of people in this forum (the newer people) can't take other people's OPINION. if guys like mut@t@ think kabuto is lame....so what? everyone can't agree on everything or else i'd say there would be no point to having forums.

anyways i think kabuto is aiight...he can act so nice to naruto and them but he's really a backstabber..i like the idea haha. i'd say if he's put in to a wicked fight...win or lose....a lot of people will think differently of him

Jessper
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:03 AM
He gave his opinion not said "you're wrong" so I don't see how it is different. I still don't understand why saying that pisses people off so much to try and flame him rather than just asking for an explanation of his thoughts.

Because Kabuto needs Oro, they both have the same goal in mind and that the destruction of Leaf. Oro prob was the one that told him that he wasn't born in Konaha and that Leaf had wiped out his whole clan.

This is the mystery of Kabuto, it would only make sense that he would leave but he seems to have a reason to stay, maybe for loyalty, maybe for a common purpose or maybe he has to. I'm not so sure that he wants to destroy the leaf but is using it as a stepping stone.

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by: Jessper
He gave his opinion not said "you're wrong" so I don't see how it is different. I still don't understand why saying that pisses people off so much to try and flame him rather than just asking for an explanation of his thoughts.

This is the mystery of Kabuto, it would only make sense that he would leave but he seems to have a reason to stay, maybe for loyalty, maybe for a common purpose or maybe he has to. I'm not so sure that he wants to destroy the leaf but is using it as a stepping stone.

i agree with jessper soooo aeon, where do you get your info from!?!?

Aeon
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:52 AM
The animei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, during the begining of the 3rd exam, Hokage gave us bg on Kabuto failing the test every year and that he was brought to the village as a baby after a battle.

bitwar
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:00 AM
Eh, Kabuto hasn't really done all that much except help orochimaru manipulate thigns in ways no one seems to notice. He's a decent henchman for Oro, but not a favorite character of mine. I just want to see him fight more, and then get his ass handed to him.

BurnMyFaith
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:48 AM
Okay, so we got about 50/50 love for Kabuto. Something to take into serious consideration is that like somebody earlier mentioned...Kabuto's red eyes. could he possibly have an inherited family blood limit (again..brain fart). Something else, I believe in the episode where Tsunades apprentice/attendant managed to get the blade to Kabuto's throat, the angle didn't clearly show where his weapon was. It could have been in a prime spot to split her in to with nothing more than a flick of the wrist. Then again most of this is speculation and hypothetical blabbering...Or maybe even a desperate attempt to keep the thread alive, heh.

Wavaryen
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:01 AM
Kabuto rocks. Not only is he powerful,cool looking, smart, He is also the right hand man of a even cooler person. I hope kabuto and lee fight. That way kabuto can show a small amount of his true power and kill him off.

koreanriceboi
Sat, 07-17-2004, 02:17 AM
kabuto sounds like a pokemon name lols cant beleive i still remember dat shiet

rickytan
Sat, 07-17-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by: koreanriceboi
kabuto sounds like a pokemon name lols cant beleive i still remember dat shiet

HAHAH that's sooo true... lol...
Wait, it doesn't just sound like, IT IS isn't it? I think it was the the evolved form of that sea snail thing. lol... hahah...

Wait I was wrong, it's a rock.
See?
http://www.ktf-split.hr/~eni/goran/pokemon/140.html

WOOT 100 posts! XD

AngryGumball
Sat, 07-17-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by: BurnMyFaith
Okay, so we got about 50/50 love for Kabuto........ Something else, I believe in the episode where Tsunades apprentice/attendant managed to get the blade to Kabuto's throat, the angle didn't clearly show where his weapon was. It could have been in a prime spot to split her in to with nothing more than a flick of the wrist. Then again most of this is speculation and hypothetical blabbering...Or maybe even a desperate attempt to keep the thread alive, heh.

I think your right that Kabuto had his weapon ready to spill Shizune's blood as well....I think Kabuto was thinking OMG!! she really is good and fast and I vastly underestimated her strength am I going to die because I underestimated a female in high heels *girns*

I haven't seen the raw of 91 yet....but it reminds me of the look on Tsunade's face when Naruto is charging her with the errr....cannot think of that swirling blue ball attack's name. She can deal with it but she is caught off guard and will have to make a desperate move to deflect it. Not like when Itachi was being charged by Sasuke and Chidori, Itachi was like Chidori? nice attack, ok I reconize the attack I did not think Sasuke was able to use this type of attack ok let me deflect it easily now. I can't wait to see how Tsunade deflects Naruto's attack!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Freeek
Sat, 07-17-2004, 03:33 AM
i skeem she will deflect it with more than one finger and naruto will win! dammit why is 91 taking so long to be released.!!!

Xein
Sat, 07-17-2004, 12:30 PM
I think Tsunade is just thinkin "Hmm this kid knows a decent attack maybe he isn't worthless afterall" besides, I bet naruto messes up the technique or something anyway because it's not like he mastered it or anything yet. Tsunade is gonna end up laughing at him.

narutosrage
Sat, 07-17-2004, 01:33 PM
about the kabuto topic dont u think it is wierd because before kabuto tried to kil sasuke. oro said if u want to stop me kill sasuke. Kabuto try to kill sasuke to stop oro. maybe oro is blackmailing him in helping him or somthin

SofaKing
Sat, 07-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon

I doubt it. Kabuto hasn't shown any particular resentment for Konoha.

narutosrage
Sat, 07-17-2004, 06:06 PM
ya plus. Why would kabuto try to kill sasuke. Oro needed sasuke so this tells u that kabuto isnt really all buddy buddy with oro. I say it blackmail or somthin like it

Assertn
Sun, 07-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by: Kagari
If you ladies want to carry on a conversation amongst yourselves than by all means, download MSN and emoticon as much as your little heart desires. But try to say on topic within the forum, mmkay?

Kabuto is interesting to me because i still no nothing about his strength. Medical Expert, yeah...and obviously somethin fucked up is goin on with those red eyes from the forest (The battle vs. the genjutsu-using mist-nins).

well looks like i didnt miss anything afterall......

seems the fun police came shortly after i left i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

but seriously kagari, is that even necessary? the forums are a place to converse.....would YOU go and download msn and add the other guy to your buddy list just so you can joke around about something they messed up when writing in the forums?

viza
Mon, 07-19-2004, 01:45 AM
Kabuto seems to be very intelligent. He seems to assess things very well (reminds me a little of Shikamaru). I don't know how he is fighting, but if his fighting is on par with his planning and intelligence, it seems like he'll be pretty awesome. The way he planned his escape when he was at the hospital was brilliant...

Plus he's Oro's right hand guy so he has to be able to fight decently I would think?

Rock_Lee69
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by: Wavaryen
Kabuto rocks. Not only is he powerful,cool looking, smart, He is also the right hand man of a even cooler person. I hope kabuto and lee fight. That way kabuto can show a small amount of his true power and kill him off.

You're apparently insane! Rock Lee would put a dent, right in the middle of those Harry Potter glasses, that would send Kabuto into a life long coma. While we may not know of any real techniques that Kabuto knows (except for dead body impersonation), it's highly unlikely that kabuto, with his current speed, would ever stand a chance against Rock Lee.

Assertn
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:42 AM
wha? oh gimme a break...unless lee opens up gates, there's no way a genin could beat a jounin

Rock_Lee69
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
wha? oh gimme a break...unless lee opens up gates, there's no way a genin could beat a jounin

You must've not been paying attention to the show very much. Just because someone carry's a title doesn't mean that they're AUTOMATICALLY stonger. Also, Kabuto is on the same level as a jounin (Kakashi) but he's still a Genin.

Mut
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:53 AM
stop sucking rock lee's dick. if you're gonna praise someone so much and overexaggerate a character so much, do it for a character who is actually strong. kabuto would mop the floor with rock lee's bowl hair cut.

Knives122
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:55 AM
Aahhh, Muts great enthutiasm toward others, gotta love/hate it

Coolman
Mon, 07-19-2004, 12:00 PM
Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaa.

Kabuto > Rock Lee

So, does that mean that Lee would beat Kakashi?

Assertn
Mon, 07-19-2004, 12:50 PM
yes, the title they carry DOES automatically make them stronger.....
because thats the reason they carry the title in the first place

think about it.......there have been people lee's age that have become jounin, or anbu, or crazy things like that (i.e. itachi).....and such things have happened under the leadership of the 3rd as well

if lee truly stood out enough to be better than most of the adults of the village, then i assure you, they wouldve given him a higher rank than genin by now

Knives122
Mon, 07-19-2004, 01:16 PM
they probably might of given him anbu if he was that good

Xein
Mon, 07-19-2004, 01:45 PM
Kakashi > Kabuto > Rock Lee

Watashi Wa Jiraiya Desu
Mon, 07-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Kabuto is obviously a fun-boy.

BurnMyFaith
Mon, 07-19-2004, 02:51 PM

think about it.......there have been people lee's age that have become jounin, or anbu, or crazy things like that (i.e. itachi).....and such things have happened under the leadership of the 3rd as well

if lee truly stood out enough to be better than most of the adults of the village, then i assure you, they wouldve given him a higher rank than genin by now

Kabuto and some others are exceptions to the rule. Kabuto's been placed as a spy..(can't remember the eps) He's obviously smart enough and strong enough to be a jounin. not to mention that Sasuke, Neji, even Naruto could probably hold their own for some time against some of the jounins from other villages. (Shikimaru for example)

kaigan
Mon, 07-19-2004, 03:28 PM
kakashi is on par with kabuto as we know. he's not stronger than him, only time will tell.

Garlannd
Mon, 07-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Mut@t@ people seem to be pouncing on you for every post. that has to get annoying. But yea kabuto isnt that great. It looked like naruto was about to kick his ass in the new intro.

Assertn
Mon, 07-19-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by: Garlannd
Mut@t@ people seem to be pouncing on you for every post. that has to get annoying. But yea kabuto isnt that great. It looked like naruto was about to kick his ass in the new intro.

kakashi knows whats up.....he was all freaked out enough to go climb a mountain one-handed after encountering kabuto

and dont judge a character by the intro......i believe in that same intro you see sakura beat the crap out of some sound chuunins.....which obviously would never happen

Deblas
Mon, 07-19-2004, 06:05 PM
actually in the new intro it looked like naruto wsa having a hard time fighting kabuto and he was using kage bunshin. also you see kabuto smiling during that scene

Rock_Lee69
Tue, 07-20-2004, 07:59 PM

So, Thusly, according to you, Garra, for example, whom still carries the rank of "Genin" is, according to you, weaker then everyone who has the titles "Chunnin" "Jounin" and "Anbu"! Am i reading that correctly?