PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 1-10 video/audio sync

alienbiker
Wed, 07-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Hello. I have just finished downloading the episodes 1-10. It plays normal and as it goes on, the video slows a bit and the audio and video become out of sync , can somebody please help me. Thanks

complich8
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:12 PM
Give us more information. What player are you playing it with. What codecs do you have installed. What does it say it's trying to render it with using gspot? How fast is your computer? Have you tried seeking around the file? Do you have similar problems in other files ever?

I can tell you though, mine played back just perfectly fine when I watched those episodes nearly 2 years ago. Ahh, the memories. </nostalgia>

joker-kun
Sat, 07-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Well, it depends what version you have and which player you are playing it through. When I watched naruto, Toriyama's World would only play through media Player, and Anbu/Aone only DivX in sync [mighta been the other way around]. The easiest way to do it is just download VLC Player, it plays almost anything.

Bonkers325
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by: alienbiker
Hello. I have just finished downloading the episodes 1-10. It plays normal and as it goes on, the video slows a bit and the audio and video become out of sync , can somebody please help me. Thanks

slow pc maybe ?

littlecooldude
Fri, 07-23-2004, 06:01 PM
That's deffinatly a codec problem. I suggets reinstalling your codecs.

kage_bunshin
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:48 AM
yeah as others said, its most likely a codec problem.

refer to my sig for codecs