PDA

View Full Version : is there any good and interesting anime around here?

deeperkyo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:08 AM
I would like to trade for some interesting anime i don't have. especially anime like swordfighting n ninja styff......does anyone have it? i would like to trade by post though.. i asure that postage reaches you..

this anime in exchange may interest you:

* D.N. Angel (complete)

* Fruitsbasket (complete)

* Ayashi no ceres (complete)

* Chobits (complete)

* El Hazard-the wanderers (complete)

*Rurouni Kenshin esp1-95(complete) + movie + 6 ovas

*Samurai Deeper Kyo (complete)

*Scryed(complete)

*Trigun(complete)

*Inuyasha esp1-157 n 1st, 2nd movies

i am currently looking for

*Get Backers

*Ninja scroll...

*wiess kruez n wiess kruez gluhen

*if you have a nice anime, i'm willingly to tradei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

that's all...i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif i'm willingly to trade through post no matter which country....i don't like to trade online because it takes very long to recieve files... so if you're interested, drop me an email or better, pm me

Hokage Inuyasha
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:17 PM
Whats up Kyo, I can definitly help you out I Have all the Inuyasha Eps and Both Movies i have them in AVi format or VCD format. If you definitly want to trade let me know Pm, Or email me.. LAter

intense
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:50 PM
wow.. thats a pretty big risk to take you know.. how do we know that your gonna actually put the anime in the box in the post, and not just an empty one???

deeperkyo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:58 PM
haha you have a point therei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif but its up to you if you want to trust me..i've been trading by post for quite a time and i can guarantee that the reciever gets his or her animei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif i only do trading that can be trusted and i trust the trader thats trades with me also... but overall, all i want to say is up to you if you want to trust mei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Hokage Inuyasha
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:28 AM
No problem kyo we can definitly do a trade. Email me with the address and i will send it right away.Also detail exactly wich ones you want..Thanks ahead of time