PDA

View Full Version : Odd sidenote to my ANBU/AonE Naruto movie question...

KameronFrye
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:35 PM
Looking around at random anime sites, Saiyaman's host is going to Japan on August 20th. The Naruto movie comes out August 21st, I think. Saiyaman provides raws for a few different groups, including raws for Naruto. Saiyaman just released the Inuyasha movie #3 today. Coincidence?

And this is not to start up a hate thread over who's the best subber in Naruto, because boo. I was just sharing that to see if there is anyone else that shares my valid hope in seeing a somewhat quick BT for the Naruto movie.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:56 PM
Well sure, there's probably a bunch of naruto junkies who need want a fix as soon and as often as possible. Hopefully, you're right about the connection you're making.

lasaire
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:30 AM
I'm sure that a raw will hopefully be available realtively quickly for people to sub. A full-length movie IS a much bigger project, though, so my guess is 1-2 weeks before the first subs come out.

utrx
Wed, 07-14-2004, 03:28 PM
wat raw?......the naruto movie is going to be out in cinemas.....and then on dvds later.....not gonna show on tv....

thats why inuyasha 3 took long to come out

frexeze
Wed, 07-14-2004, 03:36 PM
raw doesnt just mean tv does it?

KameronFrye
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Basically, Raw means unsubtitled. Anything from cinemas to television can be posted raw. However, cinema features posted can vary in quality, coming out much worse than the quality of TV. Recording TV shows, subtitling them, and running them online here generally turns out pretty clean. Movies are a little tougher. A few people have recorded a film directly from the film itself, giving it nice quality for all on BT to enjoy; though some films are done using a handheld camera and filmed that way, which can be grainy and ruined by someone standing up/walking in front of/stretching/etc, much like going to the theaters here. On the flipside, it also will not have the great presentation of seeing in the theater, like a clean screen, digital surround, etc. I stick to downloading releases that aren't going to be here within 3 months, so I'll be getting this one whenever it comes out.

ZakuHan
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:27 PM
There are ways to get a "Clean" rip from a theatre movie. Maybe he knows someone staffed at the theatre, and he has a laptop..

Eurasian
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:26 PM
i don't really care, i just want the watch the naruto movie. heard theres gonna be a special on kakashi when he was young and i'm super curious. the methods some ppl get to steal movies...it's amazing how they do it. GO PPL WHO ARE GOING TO GET THE NARUTO MOVIE AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!!!!

eeeko
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Some one, some where, usually get's their hands on a DVD-screener or similar. I'm not desperate enought to watch it as a telesync, and definitly not when watching it for the first time!

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:34 AM
why are there 2 naruto movie threads? someone lock one...
anyways..like i said on the other...i just want a decent enough quality of the movie to come out fast and subbed

Deblas
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:13 PM
same as me pyron

KameronFrye
Mon, 07-19-2004, 10:49 PM
S-O anime and SD Project released the trailer for the new movie, at the end they acknowledged that they will be subbing the movie. One would presume it will be a cam, unless they get a cleaner rip. I haven't seen anything from them theatrically, so I have no idea what the quality of it will be. But still, a movie confirmation is good enough for me. =D

NeFeRtiTy
Sun, 07-25-2004, 04:20 PM
hi i'm new at this, and i have a problem seing eps 92
wt do i do?

KameronFrye
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:19 PM
Ask in technical support, explain the problem you have there and someone can help you.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 07-25-2004, 06:46 PM
The movie is prolly gonna be crap by the looks of it. I get the feeling that the 'story' is just gonna be a bunch of sorry excuses strung togather just so Naruto and co can show off their moves. And that kind of movie sucks. DBZ may have had its faults, but its movies were good, as well as the specials.

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:02 PM
i should go to japan and patent the idea of creating "good" anime movies

perhaps one that actually gives people useful info pertaining to the series itself, rather than just being a spin-off sidestory

basey44
Mon, 07-26-2004, 06:36 AM
yea ok, u do that
no seriously

cos i hate the dbz movies cos theyre all just crappy side story spin offs

HokageVirus
Mon, 07-26-2004, 07:23 AM
i hope shikamaru is in the movie alot.

that is all.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 07-26-2004, 10:45 AM
the only people who'll have thier favorite charecter kicking ass in the movie are the Sakura fans, cuz Sakura is gonna be in the movie, and will most likely fight and win against some loser before some other loser beats her...

the movie will be somewhere between utter crap and barly watchable, like all anime movies which are spin offs from a series...

Feannag
Tue, 07-27-2004, 11:28 AM
I would rather wait for a DVD to come out, and have ANBU do a good job on the movie several months from now than getting a raw and possibly badly shot copy two days after the movie comes out.