PDA

View Full Version : I would like this topic to Mut@t@

Darthmoe
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:08 PM
His name sounds like Mutata.

Anyway he is a loser who posts on every single topic ive read so far, so probably every other topic that i havent read.

That is all.

AlbinoFury
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:12 PM
if ur gonna insult someone at least use intelligible english in the topic, rofl.

Himura_san
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by: Darthmoe

Anyway he is a loser who posts on every single topic ive read so far, so probably every other topic that i havent read.

That is all.

Somebody lock this up, before stupidity runs amock!

SamuraiOdin
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

Originally posted by: Darthmoe

That is all.

Somebody lock this up, before stupidity runs amock!

I think the first post pretty much did that already.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Started an entire topic just to call someone a loser. That's pretty loserly of you buddy. I hope this gets locked real soon.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:23 AM
if u wanted to insult him just pm him dont make a stupid post, my guess is that hes going to retaliate with something so hope ur prepared

hopeknight
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by: Uzumaki Naruto
if u wanted to insult him just pm him dont make a stupid post, my guess is that hes going to retaliate with something so hope ur prepared

I don't think Mut@t@ needs to stoop to this guys level. Darthmoe isn't worth the time or the attention.

Oh and Darthmoe, if you don't have anything intelligent or useful to say, don't say anything at all, we don't need people like you wasting everyones time. Mut@t@ has been around a long time and has contributed insightful posts to this forum, you seem to only want to waste our time with flames. So grow up and put your childishness aside and contribute something useful to this forum.

kaigan
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:40 AM
well, still waiting for retaliation before this get lock.

fizzlesticks
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:12 AM
even though this topic was lame and stoopid,i couldnt agree more,mut@t@ is a jackass

Mut
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:25 AM
it's nice to have a '1-year tribute' thread for me.

well, more like '364-days tribute.'

Himura_san
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:28 AM
Whether you like Mut@t@ or not, the fact is he is a huge contributor to these forums and has been a regular, unlike alot of the "johnny come latelies" we've been having.
If you don't like the guy then either ignore his posts or PM him about, there should be no flame threads like this, at least that's my opinion.

fate789
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:30 AM
hey is resident gimp the highest?? i never seen anyone else resident gimp... is that the highest rank or something?

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:38 AM
Resident Gimp is a custom title bestowed upon Mut@t@ by Ciber. It's because he's such a large contributor to the forums (and the resident gimp, of course =P)

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:57 AM
He's not wrong!

s0ulz x r3frain
Wed, 07-14-2004, 03:11 AM
wow go download a life...

Krbadass
Wed, 07-14-2004, 03:24 AM
DarthMoe, Before insulting someone, think about it first. Think real hard, this way you don't look like such an idiot in front of 2000 other gotwoot readers. If you make another spam thread like this again, you wont even be able to TRY and make yourself look stupid again. Because you will be banned. That is all. LOCKED.