PDA

View Full Version : need help on anime

heavymetal
Tue, 07-13-2004, 08:22 PM
hi, im kinda new here....i need help on wut anime to see next......here's wut ive seen so far:

db, dbz, dbgt
kenshin +ova's + movie
love hina
love hina again
koi kaze
tenjou tenge(in progress)
inuyasha(in progress)
this ugly and beutiful world
fmp, fmpfummofu
naruto(in progress)
cowboy bebop
shaman king
samurai 7(in progress)
wind-a breath of heart + ova(in progress)
aishiteruze baby (in progress)
beserk
trigun
hellsing
jubei-chan
ebichu
ikkitousen
prince of tennis(in progress)
slam dunk! + OVA
samurai champloo(in progress)
soukyo no fafner(in progress)
maison ikkkoku +movie
grappler baki
grappler baki 2(in progress)
scrapped princess (in progress)
kiddy grade(in progress)
flame of recca(in progress)
read or die tv
hunter x hunter
hunter x hunter g.i. final (in progress)
ranma 1/2 +movies
kanon
chrno crusade
kimi ga nozumu eien
great teacher onizuka
fruit basket
wolf's rain (dropped...hated it)
onegai teacher
chobits
hikaru no go
evangelion
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
vision of escaflowne
ai aori aoshi
mahoromatic
ai mai mi strawberry egg
golden boy
onegai twins
ultra mainac
fushigi yuugi
maburaho
yu yu hakusho
akira
.hack//sighn(dropped....hated it like hell)....my opinion of course
last exile
serial experiments lain
witch hunter robin(in progress)
excel saga
o my goddess
saikano

stos289
Tue, 07-13-2004, 08:32 PM
I have one. I suggest you go with Full Metal Alchemist. It's a good anime about Alchemy and science (check the Full Metal Alchemist section of the forums for more details). You can download all of the episodes that have been released so far from these places: you can get 1 to 31 by ANBU/Anime-Keep from here (http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2098/[AKeep-ANBU]_Fullmetal_Alchemist_01_-_31.torrent) and 32 and on by Spoon from here (http://spoon.animeleech.com:8080/). Hope I could help.

Foomanchew24
Tue, 07-13-2004, 08:35 PM
You should definately watch gungrave. I also agree with the full metal alchemist, very good stuff. great teacher onizuka would also be a fine choice, funny stuff.

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 07-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Good anime I didn't see on your list are Gantz and Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex. I liked .hack//dusk much better than sign, but it seems most people on the net hate dusk even more than they hate sign (which personally I find very weird...I did think sign was just about ok overall but I wouldn't watch it again) so maybe I'm not a good person to give suggestions i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

I didn't see Bubblegum Crisis (the original OVA...I've not seen the 2040 series yet) or Bubblegum Crash (which I haven't finished yet), BGCrisis is well good, its pretty old - the style kinda reminds me of Akira in a strange way...maybe thats just cos they were both made donkeys years ago i/expressions/rolleye.gif

I remember I liked the Vampire Princess Miyu OVA, and I'm liking the TV series so far as well...though anime review sites tend to disagree (but then they also called Akira, GitS, Street Fighter 2 and Blood shit so I've kinda learned not to trust them i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

edit - oh yeah I forgot to include X TV, get that if you can as thats a well good series, and the Pet Shop of Horrors OVA is good as well. I watched the first ep of Ushio and Tora a day or two ago and that looks very promising...

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 07-13-2004, 08:48 PM
I agree with a couple of other people who suggested Full Metal Alchemist and Gungrave, those are great. And if you liked Fushigi Yuugi , which was on your list, might want to check out Ayashi no Ceres too.

SamuraiOdin
Tue, 07-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Hey Shinobi, off the main topic, but in relation to your post, any idea where Ayashi no Ceres is available torrent style?

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 07-13-2004, 10:51 PM
^^; Actually, I don't know where you would find Ceres as a torrent, I watched the DVD's...

intense
Tue, 07-13-2004, 10:54 PM
wow... you have a lot of spare time on your hands since you watched all of this anime. you've seen all of the animes that i've seen except two.
well i recommend Gundam Seed(if you can still get it) and Samurai Champloo since they are the ones that you havent seen that ive seen(or seeing). hahah... hey btw... do you own all of the animes that youve seen??
cuz i really want kiddy grade... how are you getting that anime???? plzzzz tell me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Check your PM heavymetal.

heavymetal
Wed, 07-14-2004, 02:55 PM
hey, thanks for all the help everybody!

heavymetal
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:52 PM
hey, just wondering, does anybody have eps 27-42 of flame of recca or where to get them?

Koyuki
Fri, 07-16-2004, 11:56 AM
You should try Get Backers. It's really good.

heavymetal
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:11 PM
hey, i would if i could find some torrents on getbackers....do u have any idea where to get them?....besides boxtorrents which is down right now...

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:18 PM
try gundam seed that show is kickass.

Aeon
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:54 PM
I didn't see One Piece or Tokyo Undergroud so I would suggest watching both of them.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:23 PM
Naruto is a must .

Shura No Toki if you like martial arts anime,Tenjou Tenge too.