PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhicha neji
Tue, 07-13-2004, 05:09 PM
I'm having a lot of trouble with my codecs (just reformatted) I currently have Naruto 1-36 subbed by TW (toriyama world) and they have a lot of difficult codecs to find.. im looking to re-download them by ANBU but i dont want them in batches like that. Is there a website i can go to do this ? Please help me!

MrKillington
Tue, 07-13-2004, 05:24 PM
I don't know why you don't like the batches, but it's a moot point because no one seeds old Naruto episodes anyway. Best bet is to head onto DC++ (Direct Connect) and grab every episode until about 85... 85-90 you can probably get faster through Bittorrent. Getting used to DC++ takes a while, learning the ins and outs of the program and which servers to use, etc, but it's well worth it. I get around a gig of stuff an hour when I'm really pushing for anime.

uhicha neji
Tue, 07-13-2004, 05:35 PM
every episode of the TW are working except 2-4, i have no idea why.. there really is no point in redownloading 36 episodes then it takes forever to get a seed and i only need 3 episodes.

Darkflare
Tue, 07-13-2004, 05:47 PM
if you use azureus you can specify which files in the batch to download and not download

uhicha neji
Tue, 07-13-2004, 05:51 PM
I just downloaded it, how do I use it ?

NM
Tue, 07-13-2004, 09:05 PM
I dont know how to use Azereus (sorry, I use BitTornado) but another way to grab some of the older episodes of Naruto is to use Mirc. I've been getting some good speeds on old anime that really aren't seeded much.

MrKillington
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:05 AM
I wasn't kidding when I said DC++. I was able to get eps 40-85 in 2 days.

Mongoose
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:37 AM
About Azureus, if you start a torrent downloading, then double click it, the Details page on the torrent pops up. There should be four tabs, General - Details - Pieces - Files. Click on the Files tab, and it'll show you all the files in the torrent. To only download specific files, select all the files you don't want, then right-click them and select "Do not download" from the popup menu.

rickytan
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:32 AM
Really? TW's 2-4 isn't working? O man, thanks for the heads up. Was about to go and get it XD Woulda wasted a bunch of bandwidth. Btw, are you sure it's not a codec problem?

uhicha neji
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:52 PM
it is a codec problem, but it's just for those 3 episodes... everthing else works. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif I don't care im 70% the ANBU 1-10 and ill just delete the TW's