PDA

View Full Version : What's the progress on Godannar?

cubs2084
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:45 PM
The series is over in Japan. I'm just wondering what AonE_F-B's progress on the project is. With it's run finished, I'm hoping we'll get bulk releases of episodes, or the rest of the series over a short period of time. Doubtful, but I'm sure AonE wouldn't mind having one less anime in their long list to work on.

cubs2084
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:47 AM
Is the lack of an answer supposed to imply that there is no progress?

Munsu
Wed, 07-14-2004, 02:02 AM
The lack of answer implies that not many people care about this series...

Also no one knows anything except the team working on it....

And usually the team working on it wont tell anyone the progress...

So either way I doubt anyone will give you a good answer....

So just relax.... be patient... grab yourself something to drink... and find something else to watch while you wait...

And... it is summer, where many of the staff members are enjoying there vacation and other, much better series, have priority before this one....

I hope I could be of help...

cubs2084
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I know, it's just that aside from Naruto, Godannar is the only AonE project I watch. So when the releases are slower then other projects, one tends to wonder why.

Aeon
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:43 PM
Is there any reason besides fanservice that people watch this anime? I tried watching the first 2 or 3eps of season 2 and found this show beyond boring. The characters all seem boring and that Go guy got on my nerves.

Munsu
Fri, 07-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Enjoy

http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/[AonE_F-B (http://_Shinkon_Gattai_Godannar_2nd_Season_-_19_[CDAFF8AF].avi.torrent]http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/[AonE_F-B]_Shinkon_Gattai_Godannar_2nd_Season_-_19_[CDAFF8AF].avi.torrent)

complich8
Sat, 07-17-2004, 12:29 AM
be aware that it's EXTREMELY rare that anyone from the fansub team in general wanders over to these boards. The notable exceptions are mainly me and Ciber.

I've been insanely busy the last week or so, and haven't had a chance to really keep up with the forums.

Don't think of nonresponses to "when is it going to be out" as anything other than people not responding or not knowing, and you'll be a lot better off.

There's only maybe 3 possible ways we drop projects (licensing by specific people, attorney requests, or mass staff departures). I think other than ADV and Bandai licensed series, we haven't dropped anything since .... was it Those who Hunt Elves? or maybe Tokyo Mew Mew with that big staff mess a long time ago. Have faith, have patience, and good things will come.

batkinson001
Fri, 08-20-2004, 08:32 AM
I however am looking forward to eps 21-end, as i think its an entertaining series, its not the greatest series ever (that's Naruto lol), but its good. I hope that the next ep comes out soon, otherwise godannar releases will seem as infrequent as Liquid Anime's Tekkaman Blade releases (4 months+ now and no ep 38)...

anyhow, I just want to thank those who have been working on Godannar and that they have been doing a great job of it. Keep up the good work guys, can't wait for the next ep.

VspecII
Sun, 08-22-2004, 03:48 PM
I think Godannar is a great series, lots of action and plot development. I also look forward to the rest of the second season.

cubs2084
Mon, 08-23-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Is there any reason besides fanservice that people watch this anime? I tried watching the first 2 or 3eps of season 2 and found this show beyond boring. The characters all seem boring and that Go guy got on my nerves.

Wow, I thought this topic was long dead....

In response to Aeon, I don't even watch for the fan service. I watch for the hot-blooded super robot fights, and *gasp* the story. I love the story, and I'm anxious to see how the rest plays out.

batkinson001
Mon, 08-23-2004, 08:53 AM
ya the story is good for what there is of it. the action is good, and I have been ignoring the fanservice in preference of the plot... I hope the fansubs are continued to be released.

EDIT: now having watched ep 22, the series is really, really awsome! I really can't wait for the next ep. it's going to be a good one.

batkinson001
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Hey guys, good work on godannar 23... thanks for the release.