PDA

View Full Version : Fushigi Yuugi (Past Episode 21)

SamuraiOdin
Sun, 07-11-2004, 11:27 PM
I'm looking for episodes of Fushigi Yuugi past, as the title suggests, episode 21. I got the first 21 episodes from "Anime-Share", but they don't have the rest available. Does anyone know where I can get them? Even if it's a complete series torrent, I'd be willing to DL the first 21 episodes again, in order to get the rest.

Azkutzy
Mon, 07-12-2004, 05:41 PM
There's two complete season torrents on Boxtorrents.com
One is in .avi format from anime.fin and the other is in .ogg or .ogm format.

However since boxtorrents is down for the moment, the only other group that I know of that has translated past 35 is Hentai Legacy. They have re-released all episodes of both the tv series and the oavs recently and should be availible. Everything is in .ogm format. HL can be found on #hentai-legacy @ irc.rizon.net and their homepage (http://www.hentai-legacy.net/)

Then there's always kazaa and programs like it where you can find Fushigi Yuugi.

I hope that's some help for you...

SamuraiOdin
Tue, 07-13-2004, 10:52 PM
hmmm, looks like all their distributor bots are full and their webpage is down =( So it looks like I'm waiting for either Boxtorrents to come back up, or HL's webpage to come back I guess. Thanks for the link, though. Hopefully it'll be up again soon.

Munsu
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:49 PM
If you use IRC there are fservers in #anime-4ever and in #rg

That's where I got them

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:03 AM
Bud, are those on irc.rizon.net? Or a different one?

Himura_san
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:54 AM
I think its Rizon but not sure.

I got lucky I had a friend who gave me all 52 epis on CDs.

Tamahome!!! Miakaa!! LOL!

Munsu
Wed, 07-14-2004, 02:16 AM
/server irc.aniverse.com

Azkutzy
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:27 AM
I'm waiting for boxtorrents to come back. Started downloading the full season file before I went home, and since I have 56% of it, I really don't want to start downloading the smaller files. Besides with my damn 56k modem messing around, it's impossible to get anything down.

I prefer to stay away from mIRC. Annoying little bugger. Never understood much of it.