PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade's necklace

Assassin
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:41 AM
ok i asked this in the ep 90 discussion thread, but since no one has replyed, i'll ask it here again.

whats the deal with that necklace tsunade wears. if i recall correctly, the title of the next ep is something like "first hokage's inheritance. the necklace that calls death". you think it has anyhing to do with "death" that the 3rd summoned?

maybe the necklace allows u to use the sealign jutsu, and not die or something. if thats the case, then we could have tsunade fight oro, and seal his soul completely. that way she would finish what the 3rd started. it makes sense plot wise.

tensai
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:01 AM
i think it was mentioned or shown that the necklace was that of her brother or her boyfriend(dont know which one), whom both died. it serves as a memory.
tsunade is the firsts granddaughter, the title probably mentiones that they are going to show some flashbacks of tsunade or something that connects with the necklace and all
i dont think that the death god that sandaime summoned has anything to do with it

maybe the necklace allows u to use the sealign jutsu, and not die or something. if thats the case, then we could have tsunade fight oro, and seal his soul completely. that way she would finish what the 3rd started. it makes sense plot wise.

if im correct, yondaime developed the "death god, sealing jutsu," so the necklace might not have any significance with it, but i dont know - its just my speculation
well just have to wait and see in the next ep what happens

codeRed
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by: tensai
i think it was mentioned or shown that the necklace was that of her brother or her boyfriend(dont know which one), whom both died. it serves as a memory.
tsunade is the firsts granddaughter, the title probably mentiones that they are going to show some flashbacks of tsunade or something that connects with the necklace and all
i dont think that the death god that sandaime summoned has anything to do with it

There was nothing explained about the significance of the necklace, only by the title of the next episode that it was hand down by the 1st. Look back on the episodes and there is nothing really said about it. I have no idea how you are able get that info when the anime hasn't even shown anything on the background of the necklace so far.

Metal Clock
Sun, 07-11-2004, 07:48 AM
Just wait and see, all will be revealed.

?igma
Sun, 07-11-2004, 09:12 AM

if im correct, yondaime developed the "death god, sealing jutsu," so the necklace might not have any significance with it, but i dont know - its just my speculation
well just have to wait and see in the next ep what happens

spoiler

ZakuHan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Um.... Don't quote a spoiler if you see one. Very smart.

That wasn't a spoiler anyway. The 4th created the sealing jutsu, the 3rd said it himself when he summoned it. And as he said about the necklace, it's just his speculation. All you've done is point out he was right about whatever he said, making YOU the one spoiling. Smooth! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Rock-Lee
Sun, 07-11-2004, 12:52 PM
What were you thinking typing spoiler...
You only said that his speculation was a spoiler so you spoiled....

?igma
Sun, 07-11-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by: Rock-Lee

yeah well, everytime someone spoils (and it has _NOT_ been mentioned yet, I just gotta stick my head in the dirt and pretend asif he didnt ?
Besides, I dont give shit.

Eurasian
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:36 PM
i thought if there was a spoiler that it's not to be pointed out.

maybe tsunade's necklace is to enhance her boob scenes. j/k

it could be just a momento.

Rock-Lee
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by: ?igma

Originally posted by: Rock-Lee

yeah well, everytime someone spoils (and it has _NOT_ been mentioned yet, I just gotta stick my head in the dirt and pretend asif he didnt ?

He didnt spoiled but thought so.....
Sometimes ppl are correct about things....

tensai
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:29 PM
http://img24.exs.cx/img24/3480/necklace.jpg

this can be found on ep 89, at around 20:00
i said, "i think it was mentioned or shown"

most of what i said is speculation

Assassin
Sun, 07-11-2004, 05:00 PM
wow, good eye tensai. although that still doesn't explain teh relevance of it (if any)

yes, thats presicely what u ahve to do. u see, gw has these rules that u dont point out/quote spoilers. if u see a spoiler, pm a mod, so they can remove it and give a warning/ban.

and although u dont give a shit, im sure the mods do.

Tofu #2
Sun, 07-11-2004, 05:16 PM

sweet, its naruto.

Assertn
Sun, 07-11-2004, 06:00 PM
?igma doesnt even read the manga

dont let his foolish antics confuse you

kainu1329
Sun, 07-11-2004, 07:32 PM
In the manga you will find the answer... I really dont like spoilers, and the kid in the pic is not Naruto... LOL

Knives122
Sun, 07-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by: _naruto_X

sweet, its naruto.

First off Hahahahaha for the picture, second: Naruto x it just looks like him but its not, if you watch the episode and you see the boy friend and the brother of tsunade then you see that i you pu them together it makes Naruto. just wanted to point that out to you

lasaire
Sun, 07-11-2004, 08:50 PM
The reason Tsunade sees the faces of her boyfriend and her little brother behind Naruto is that Naruto's dream of being Hokage makes her think of them. She's flashing back to when they were alive.

Secondly, there have been no actual spoilers as to the big deal behind Tsunade's necklace. I think the speculation has run it's course, and all will be revealed next episode, so just wait until Thursday.

kupalmaru
Sun, 07-11-2004, 09:14 PM

The guy is a monk, right.

Mongoose
Sun, 07-11-2004, 10:29 PM
There's nothing in the anime that explains anything about the necklace; the next ep appears to go into the necklace's significance, given the title of the ep. So, I think the answer is, "wait and see." i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-12-2004, 01:14 AM
The deal about the necklace is this:

Its a neck decoration.

*nods sagely*

Pyron
Mon, 07-12-2004, 01:48 AM
i think the necklace is something that Tsunade's brother had that she has to keep his memory...i think someone said this already, i don't want to read up..

kaigan
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:16 AM
the necklace has healing powers, which is passed down within her family.

Pyron
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan
the necklace has healing powers, which is passed down within her family.

where did you find that out?

kaigan
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:20 AM
SPLOILERS!!!!!!

i made it up..... hehehe

Pyron
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:25 AM
from the previews i think we'll find out next episode...only a few days away

Stoopider
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:16 PM
I think the crystal is probably made out of Buddha's tears. And if you suck the juice inside it, you'll get the powers of Godzilla for 2 minutes, and then after that you'll die.

woofcat
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
I think the crystal is probably made out of Buddha's tears. And if you suck the juice inside it, you'll get the powers of Godzilla for 2 minutes, and then after that you'll die.

What was the point of posting that.

If you want to relly find this out go into the Naruto open board. this is a place of no spoiliers

Tofu #2
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:56 PM
knives122, i know it's not naruto.

codeRed
Mon, 07-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat

Originally posted by: Stoopider

What was the point of posting that.

If you want to relly find this out go into the Naruto open board. this is a place of no spoiliers

No can't you see its just speculation man. You see there was a one second clip in earlier episodes that shown that it is indeed it was made of Buddha's tears and you will be godlike if you suck it. Next time don't blink or you might miss the whole story.

piasEnigma
Tue, 07-13-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by: _naruto_X

sweet, its naruto.

No, fool.
Altho he DOES have SOME resemplence... (hence tasundes (sp?) hesitation at the end of 90)

Shuurai
Tue, 07-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Stoopider: I think the crystal is probably made out of Buddha's tears. And if you suck the juice inside it, you'll get the powers of Godzilla for 2 minutes, and then after that you'll die.

That sounds much like the hero water i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EpoC
Tue, 07-13-2004, 06:31 PM
the only way for you narutofans who doesn't read the manga to find out about the necklace is to see the next episode when it comes or to ask in the official naruto forum.

Jessper
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by: EpoC
the only way for you narutofans who doesn't read the manga to find out about the necklace is to see the next episode when it comes or to ask in the official naruto forum.

Wow, thanks captain obvious.

Deblas
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:22 PM
i agree with DarthEnder. its just a necklace... or is it??i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

dragon
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:39 PM
no if spoilers were allowed i would tell you

GhostKaGe
Sat, 07-17-2004, 12:28 PM
i beleive its a referance to japanese imperial regalia which consists of a sword (kusanagi)kusanagi (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=9778&enterthread= y) a mirror (Yata no Kagami) and a jewel (Yasakani no Magatama Jewel)http://www.uwec.edu/philrel/shimbutsudo/images/Yasakani.jpg

Stoopider
Sat, 07-17-2004, 01:19 PM
OH yeah. Hero water. I forgot about that. Hmm. Scrap my speculation.

But I do think it's like hero water. Or it could be a ressurection amulet. Like upon death, it would revive you again.