PDA

View Full Version : What is kakashi

basey44
Sun, 07-11-2004, 01:56 AM
its been bugging me since the first time i learnt about his sharingan and the uchiha clan, is he like half blood uchiha or what?

anyone got any ideas?

EDIT
yes i do know his name isnt uchiha so dont point that out

ZakuHan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:00 AM
His one Sharingan was surgically implanted sometime in the past. Yes, this must mean someone gored out one of the dead Uchiha's eyes and decided to experiment on Kakashi with the idea, but who knows.

Or the scar over his eye could be from someone trying to cut his eye out (like Zabuza wanted to do) and had failed, and he's really some kind of half-breed between an Uchiha and someone else, which is why he has an imperfect version (and only one).

And no, I don't read the manga so that whole thing is one big speculation on my part.

hopeknight
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:01 AM
have you looked at the scar over his sharingan eye? you should be able to put 2 and 2 together with that.

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:02 AM
Kakashi isn't Uchiha or 1/2 Uchiha, I believe they said that earlier on and when Kakashi fights Itachi he says only a real sharingan successor (or something like that) could go up against him, so that's pretty much saying he is not Uchiha, as well as when Kakashi was talking with Orochimaru they pretty much hint that the eye isn't his, so prob he got it somehow.

basey44
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:03 AM
ah ok i missed that part, i thoght the scar mustve been a battle scar or something

ZakuHan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:04 AM
Well you can get different meanings from "True Sharingan successor", meaning a half-breed would not be able to use it right. They did hint that it wasn't his eye to begin with, but you can only be so certain with "hints".

If they really did say straight out that he was not born with the Sharingan feel free to correct me, my memory is a little hazy on earlier episodes.

kaigan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:10 AM
maybe orochimaru experiment it on him.

ZakuHan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:13 AM
I was thinking of Orochimaru too. He did funky things with Dosu and Zaku to enhance their abilities. Maybe he saw Kakashi as being someone strong in Ninjutsu so he decided to do some freaky experiment and implant a Sharingan eye in him.

I wonder, though. If the eye came from an experienced user and the person had 3 dots in it, would Kakashi retain those 3 dots, or would he start with 1 and have to build it up? Assuming the dots signify the level of power the Sharingan (User) has.

kaigan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:14 AM
i dunno, but as of now, kakashi has 3 dots.

ZakuHan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Yeah, but it'd be interesting to see say a 10 year old kid with 3 dots on the Sharingan (only saying 10 for the sake of example, I've no idea if that's when he got it).

Mut
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:22 AM
no, orochimaru didn't do the experiment on him. when kakashi and orochimaru met during the shino vs zaku fight, orochimaru didn't know kakashi had gotten his sharingan.

Assassin
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:28 AM
what is kakashi u ask? kakashi is pure badass ownage!

we dont know if he's half uchiha....thats what i thought at first as well, but with the recen even (oro, and itachi) it seems more likely that it was surgically implanted.

as for who did it, no one knows. i seriously doubt its oro, cuz if u recall their first encounter, orro goes "i see u finally got what u wanted" or something like that......obviously he couldn't have done it himself, cuz taht would be a gay thign to say then.

also, if u recall ep 3/4 kakashi mentions his friend who died a hero, and has his name on the monument...and later on, during teh funeral ep (3rds funeral) krunie mentions his friend (dont remember his name) and kakashi says he comes to visit the monument every morning (i believe they also gave that as his reason for being late all the time, thought im not 100% sure). it seems logical that this friend of his could've been an uchiha, and tahts where kakashi got the eye.

hopefully, before the series finishes, we'll find out the true story behind all this.......it would be great to have an OVA taht details kakashi's like before teh naruto series began. sorta like the kenshi ova. taht would be awsome

AngryGumball
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:01 AM
My speculation and how I would write the script describing it! (whichs means fark off Mut@t@ and don't respond to me because you would not be constructive you flamer)

I would like to see the sharingan Kakashi has is taken from the friend Kakashi always mourns, kinda like a deathbed wish, as they knew it would benefit Kakashi and since his friend was going to die due to some other wound in battle or such, it was a deathbed gift. They would prolly spend close to 20 minutes with kakashi craddling his dying friend in his arms as they mourn the fact that his friend was about to die and maybe that ANBU friend would be there to mourn and then the Third Hokage would be there at the end part kneeling closeby and you'd see him sagely nod his head in approval of the idea to remove the eye and have it implanted into kakashi, seeing the wisdom and benefit it would provide. However this idea all depends on how early in life this friend whoose name I do not know dies, because wouldn't kakashi need the Sharingan to become to "copycat ninja" otherwise how is he a copycat without Sharingan eye?

Oh yeah, this friend would have to have died before Itachi went gonzo on the entire Uchiha family, and I'd write it such that he wasn't related directly with Sasuke, but because this friend had Sharingan and then with Kakashi using it himself thru the years it makes even more sense when Kakashi says that Sasuke and Kakshi himself are very much alike as ninjas and why he is Sasuke tutor.

It would be a very dramatic episode kinda like how Zaku dies at the end looking into Haku's eyes wanting to be laid next to him, or how the 3rd Hokage funeral was.

As well I'm placing my vote that Orochimaru had absolutely nothing to do with.

kaigan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:16 AM
man, naruto is going to be long. there are soooo many things that is still unknown and very blury.

Mut
Sun, 07-11-2004, 05:00 AM
lol, i didn't say anything to you in this thread and you're already jumping at me. why don't you relax and untie your panties.

spanks
Sun, 07-11-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
no, orochimaru didn't do the experiment on him. when kakashi and orochimaru met during the shino vs zaku fight, orochimaru didn't know kakashi had gotten his sharingan.

you seem to have taken it out on context and not taken into account the two guys reactions to the comment, he didnt exactly say he didnt know that kakashi got his sharingan, he said "you didnt have that, that sharingan before" with some confidense and a grin that shook kakashi up, inferring orochimaru has something to do with how he got it in the first place.

if he truely didnt know about it, you would have seen a different reaction from orochimaru and kakashi

rickytan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 05:28 AM
Maybe it's just an eye sore... you know.. pink eye.. or rather.. red eye XD

PSJ
Sun, 07-11-2004, 07:36 AM
orochimaru did not do any experiment on him since his expermients invovled eternal life and nothing else. kakashi is not a half breed uchiha.

spanks what orochimaru said can mean something else maybe he hints at the person kakashi got the sharingan from which could have been one of his dead friends.

jing
Sun, 07-11-2004, 07:44 AM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=11086&highlight_k ey=y&keyword1=sharingan
http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=8500&highlight_ke y=y&keyword1=sharingan
http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=6519&highlight_ke y=y&keyword1=sharingan

Darthmoe
Sun, 07-11-2004, 12:31 PM
Remember the episode where the 3rd is remembering all the generations of the Konoha ninjas, and then they come to the 4th hokage and his three students, it was kakashi, a girl, and another guy with goggles. The guy with the goggles was his best friend who was an uchiha, and that is the person who kakashi goes to the grave of every day, and that is the friend from whom he got his sharingan eye.
This picture of Kakashi and his two group mates is also shown when kakashi is on his bed in the hospital after fighting with Itachi. Its right beside his bed.
No, i have not read the manga, but im sure this is true. its so obvious.

PSJ
Sun, 07-11-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: Darthmoe
Remember the episode where the 3rd is remembering all the generations of the Konoha ninjas, and then they come to the 4th hokage and his three students, it was kakashi, a girl, and another guy with goggles. The guy with the goggles was his best friend who was an uchiha, and that is the person who kakashi goes to the grave of every day, and that is the friend from whom he got his sharingan eye.
This picture of Kakashi and his two group mates is also shown when kakashi is on his bed in the hospital after fighting with Itachi. Its right beside his bed.

and you do not know any of this since it has never been said ever. this is just pure speculation nothing else.

Knives122
Sun, 07-11-2004, 01:24 PM
LOL, ah man hearing the people tell their theories on how Kakashi got his eye is amusing, some are good some arent, but at least their trying

Eurasian
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:46 PM
orochimaru definitely has nothing to do w/ kakashi's sharingan eye. remember when kakashi was sealing that curse seal on sasuke and orochimaru popped out and tell him how unfair that kakashi got one and he wants one or them too (referring to wanting sasuke).

that male teammate in that photo kakashi has proves nothing. that boy was wearing goggles that blocked coloring and there were no dots. yeah, sharingan wouldn't be turned on during a picture but we hadn't seen that guy anywhere else. maybe he did get it from him, we don't know, ya kno.

jing
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:09 PM

Man, you assume like crazy. But yeah thats a good theory thats been discussed.

ZakuHan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:32 PM
and you do not know any of this since it has never been said ever. this is just pure speculation nothing else.

Well, duh lol.. He said it was his theory i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Thank you Captain Obvious i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Anyway, it does sound like a good theory, if I had the older eps I'd go back and look for myself, but I don't i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Omri
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
[quote]

Kakashi dont go to Obito grave every day. He said he came early in the morning. But why this ANBU was there?

ZakuHan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:33 PM
I believe he said he went every morning to visit the grave. The ANBU chick was there cause she was the examiner's girlfriend or something (I can't remember his name).

Koyuki
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:50 PM
Hatake or something. She was probably friends with Kakashi's friend to. Maybe his friend died in a mission with Kakashi. Then he said that to Kakashi before he died: Take my eye!

Another thing is. Why only one eye?

Coolman
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:58 PM
Obito most likely gave him the eye. Well, its most likely only one eye, because having a full time Sharigan takes Chakra I guess. Also it would be very noticeable. Since Kakashi can't turn the Sharigan "off" he wears his Leaf Protecter over his eye, so I guess he can't keep it open full time.

Also, since he doesn't have Uchiha blood, he can't use it to its full potential anyways, so one fully developed eye that can copy and counter techniques is all he needs, and maybe takes half the Chakra, as he only needs to send Chakra to one eye.

Sharingnan Chet
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Gekkou Hayate was the one the ANBU chick visited.
Im pretty sure they were from the same clan.

And, I just wanna put something out there to try and stop the "Oro put it in Kakashi" speculation.
ORO wanted the Sharingan sooooo why would he implant it INTO Kakashi?
Makes no sense there.

And the name of Kakashi's frined that he visits is Obito, which, has no REAL significance and shines no real new light on the subject but at least we know his name.

Anywho, back on subject, ALL we know about Kakashi's Sharingan eye is that he had to have gotten it sometime after Oro left the town and a long enough time ago for him to build a recognition of himself as the "Copycat Ninja".
Everything else from there is speculation.
Best way is to just wait and find out.
And if you NEED to find out faster, I suggest reading the Manga, for they are leaps and bounds ahead of us Anime watchers. Well, at least bounds.

And I'm gone.

kaigan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:04 PM
obito was kakashi homosexual friend, and hatake is actually a girl. Also that ANBU is a lesbian.

this is pure specualtions.

Sharingnan Chet
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:06 PM
LOL, and as far as we know ANY OF THAT COULD BE TRUE!

HEehhehe.

Darthmoe
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Kakashi and Obito were both in ANBU with that ANBU chick. The leader of ANBU at this time was none other than Itachi, since they said he was leader when he was age 13 or 14 i forget, or somewhere around there. Now when Itachi killed his whole village, Obito was also part of it, he was an Uchiha. So Itachi killed Obito, and Obito thought that the whole Uchiha race had been killed, he did not know that Itachi left Sasuke alive, so he told Kakashi to take one eye so that Itachi wouldnt be the only one in the world with the Sharingan, so that there would be someone left to stop him. Kakashi only took one eye because he does not have Uchiha blood in him, and cannot close it, so its open all the time. And he cannot reveal to everyone that he has sharingan, and he needs one eye to see, so the sharingan eye is covered with the forhead protector, and the other eye is normal for Kakashi to use to see things.
No, i did not read the anime. But this is true, its so obvious.

Sharingnan Chet
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:46 PM
"that ANBU chick Gekkou Hayate."

Wha?

You mean the ANBU girl who had some relation to Hayate?
Hayate was the ref in the prelims who got killed by the Sand Jounin.

Assassin
Sun, 07-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Another thing is. Why only one eye?

*corny music playing in the background*

so a part of him would always remain with kakashi, his best friend in the whole world

Sharingnan Chet
Sun, 07-11-2004, 05:27 PM
*sniff*
Brings tears to ones "eye".
*snicker*

Kale Ironfist
Sun, 07-11-2004, 06:27 PM

Darthmoe, thats just been a rumour associated with Kakashi ever since people started speculating where he got it from... As i like to say, "don't assume things"
Also, he was not in the hospital, he was in his own bedroom i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Originally posted by: Coolman
Obito most likely gave him the eye. Well, its most likely only one eye, because having a full time Sharigan takes Chakra I guess. Also it would be very noticeable. Since Kakashi can't turn the Sharigan "off" he wears his Leaf Protecter over his eye, so I guess he can't keep it open full time.

Also, since he doesn't have Uchiha blood, he can't use it to its full potential anyways, so one fully developed eye that can copy and counter techniques is all he needs, and maybe takes half the Chakra, as he only needs to send Chakra to one eye.

We don't even know if Obito is even an Uchiha, its all been speculation...

Originally posted by: Sharingnan Chet
And the name of Kakashi's frined that he visits is Obito, which, has no REAL significance and shines no real new light on the subject but at least we know his name.

Anywho, back on subject, ALL we know about Kakashi's Sharingan eye is that he had to have gotten it sometime after Oro left the town and a long enough time ago for him to build a recognition of himself as the "Copycat Ninja".
Everything else from there is speculation.
Best way is to just wait and find out.

quite true

Mut
Sun, 07-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by: spanks
...inferring orochimaru has something to do with how he got it in the first place.

if he truely didnt know about it, you would have seen a different reaction from orochimaru and kakashi

no. not necessarily.

Masakari
Sun, 07-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Man Kakashi just fought with some random Uchiha, made him turn on his Sharingan, rip out the guys eye (when you think about it, if an uchiha died their Sharingan would most likely turn normal because of the lack of chakra flowing towards it as the person is dead) and immediately put it in his using some secret forbidden non-existant jutsu. That's the only real logical explanation to it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Forget the fact that it doesn't seem in Kakashi's character, or even make sense, it's right because I say it is!

SofaKing
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:06 AM
The scar over Kakashi's eye seems to suggest that his eye was taken out in a fight somehow. I'd say that the sharingan was brought in as a replacement.

woofcat
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:56 AM
I agree with Darthmoe. It has to be his buddies Eye. maybe they were on a mission and he Died and he gave his eye to Kakashi. I do not think it is even in the Manga so far so its all guess work.

ZakuHan
Mon, 07-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Kakashi and Obito were both in ANBU with that ANBU chick. The leader of ANBU at this time was none other than Itachi, since they said he was leader when he was age 13 or 14 i forget, or somewhere around there. Now when Itachi killed his whole village, Obito was also part of it, he was an Uchiha. So Itachi killed Obito, and Obito thought that the whole Uchiha race had been killed, he did not know that Itachi left Sasuke alive, so he told Kakashi to take one eye so that Itachi wouldnt be the only one in the world with the Sharingan, so that there would be someone left to stop him. Kakashi only took one eye because he does not have Uchiha blood in him, and cannot close it, so its open all the time. And he cannot reveal to everyone that he has sharingan, and he needs one eye to see, so the sharingan eye is covered with the forhead protector, and the other eye is normal for Kakashi to use to see things.

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense to me. Nice theory.

Pyron
Mon, 07-12-2004, 01:50 AM
i can't wait until we get to see kakashi flashbacks

kaigan
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:23 AM
Obito was an uchiha?

Omri
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan
Obito was an uchiha?

We don't know. We're guessing.

Magnus
Mon, 07-12-2004, 11:15 AM
That Naruto 101 site is GARBAGE! Please... don't EVER go there.

PSJ
Mon, 07-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
LOL, ah man hearing the people tell their theories on how Kakashi got his eye is amusing, some are good some arent, but at least their trying

yea and we have done it a few times before i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif its better to just read in threads like this i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

lasaire
Mon, 07-12-2004, 11:24 AM

You know, I think this is the most likely theory yet. The only loophole is that Obito cannot then be the friend that's on the memorial for sacrificing his life for the sake of a mission, as I don't think the Uchiha clan is listed on the memorial seeing as how they did not die on a mission.

I myself have an alternate version: It depends on the kanji used to write 'Obito' in the raw japanese manga, which I have not seen, but it is highly possible Obito just means "Him." 'Hito' is the general word for person in japanese, and when you say 'ano hito' you mean 'that person.' Adding the 'o-' in front of things adds a layer of liking or respect, and putting an o- in front of 'hito' would change 'hito' to 'bito.' So, they could just be referring to "Him."

chambers
Mon, 07-12-2004, 06:26 PM
yeah i have to agree. i think its also tsunade who may have performed the operation as they tlak abotu sacrificing one thing to gain another, while this is probly more directly a reference to the fact(read: what a believe to have happend) that she saved the 4th rather then here boyfriend/brother who then went on to seal the nine tailed fox, i think it could be a reference to the sharingan in kakashi.

frexeze
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:35 PM
what is kakashi i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

kakash11
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Ok! kakashi painted his eyeball! lol jk

i like darthmoe's theory! and btw darthmoe.. you can't read an anime even tho that was prolly a typo i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:53 PM
Maybe Kakashi is a brain sucking alien that took a uchihas eyes and put it on his eye(like in jeepers creepers) and he is biding his tim ot reveal to the world(stealing from highlander): THAT THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!! Muwhuhahahahahaha

ok this post was completely useless and unecessary Im sorry; or am I?

Myuki
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:05 AM
It's pretty simple.

In the Shino vs Zaku fight ep (40 was it?), Orochimaru says to Kakashi something like "and you didnt have that before..." and they were clearly identifying it as kakashi's eye. Add to that he has a scar there, and you can plainly tell he had it implanted. The reason why is unknown yet. It could be that Kakashi was given it when Itachi slayed the entire Uchiha clan. It could have been that Kakashi lost his eye in combat, and perhaps the Sannin Tsunade was involved in this combat, and so to replace his eye, she took the eye of maybe a fallen Uchiha nearby? (note: This is only a theory of mine, and if it proves to be true, please don't consider it a spoiler, I dont read the manga. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif )

Also, it is certain he is not Uchiha, not even partly. I believe Itachi says something along the lines of that only one who has the blood of Uchiha flowing through his veins can fully control the Sharingan. This indicates Kakashi isnt even a half-breed since he would have some Uchiha blood were that the case, and Itachi is plainly stating he has none.

Anyways, theories aside, we don't know the true story yet, but it should be interesting to find out who is right, or maybe even that we are all wrong. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Halo2298
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:07 PM
Wow. Lots of theories flying around out there. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I had the same idea as SofaKing, though... The scar over his eye can't possibly be a surgical scar like everyone believes. Do you have any idea how easy it is to remove an eye and put it back in? A drunken monkey wouldn't make a gash so large. Clearly, Kakashi lost his eye in battle sometime in the past, and replaced it with a Sharingan. Which would explain why he only took one and not a full set. Maybe Kakashi confronted Itachi as he was leaving Konoha after the slaughter, and Itachi wounded his eye. Then, with all the freshly dead corpses of Sharingan users around, someone got the idea to put one in Kakashi. At any rate, I believe his Sharingan to come from one of them.

Solensean
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:41 PM
Very simple :

Kakashi is a pokemon : you see, first you've got kakashi, with only one sharingan, then you evolve it with a moonstone, and you've got an Uchiha.

CapsuleCorpJX
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
its been bugging me since the first time i learnt about his sharingan and the uchiha clan, is he like half blood uchiha or what?

anyone got any ideas?

EDIT
yes i do know his name isnt uchiha so dont point that out

General idea is that Kakashi got his Sharingan eye using a transplant, from Uchiha comrade who died in battle (possibly when both were fighting Orochimaru).

Kakashi has no uchiha blood. Thus he can't shut off his sharingan. The Sharingan he transplanted is permanently 'on'. Thus he keeps it covered so it doesn't use up all of his chakra. Thats also why he only transplanted one.

Shuurai
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:53 AM
Kakshi is in trouble with the police so to avoid detection by the eye scanners he ripped out an uchiha's eye ate his own and placed the uchiha's eye in now he can avoid the eye scanners around konoha and go in gap and everything

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by: Solensean
Very simple :

Kakashi is a pokemon : you see, first you've got kakashi, with only one sharingan, then you evolve it with a moonstone, and you've got an Uchiha.

that's so stupid....

and in response to CapsuleCorpJX. unless you read the manga...how would you know why kakashi has only 1 sharingan eye in himself? and i guess another reason why he hides his sharingan for tactical reason against enemies

micky
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:17 AM
From reading all this I wonder what Sasuke was thinking, my first thought would of been to ask where the hell Kakashi got the eye when I saw it (unless it was common knowledge). Several things in Naruto are going to be pure speculation atm, this is one of those things and all you can do is hope it will be revealed at a later date.

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:20 AM
yeah you have to hope they'll reveal it soon.....if you don't have a little patience this series will give you grey hairs earlier

Rock_Lee69
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:28 PM
1st off, you all do know that the movie they're making in japan is going to go into great detail about kakashi's past? 2nd, let's assume that Kakashi got the sharingan from sugery...why would a scar result? They wouldn't need to open his head to put an eye into a socket! 2nd, my theory is, as we all know, Kakashi has only 1 original move, so he probably was one of the worst ninja's in the village, knowing probably mostly taijutsu, and his chidori. He was most likely in a fortunate, and odd posistion at one point in his life, and decided that to increase his strength, he'd just take the strongest tribe's eye, giving him the ability to learn all non-advanced bloodline moves. It'd make sence for Oro to want the eye, but he didn't.

Mut
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:46 PM
no, kakashi was always an excellent ninja. he became a chuunin at 6. he WAS taught by the 4th you know...

Jessper
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by: Rock_Lee69
1st off, you all do know that the movie they're making in japan is going to go into great detail about kakashi's past? 2nd, let's assume that Kakashi got the sharingan from sugery...why would a scar result? They wouldn't need to open his head to put an eye into a socket! 2nd, my theory is, as we all know, Kakashi has only 1 original move, so he probably was one of the worst ninja's in the village, knowing probably mostly taijutsu, and his chidori. He was most likely in a fortunate, and odd posistion at one point in his life, and decided that to increase his strength, he'd just take the strongest tribe's eye, giving him the ability to learn all non-advanced bloodline moves. It'd make sence for Oro to want the eye, but he didn't.

No, Kakshi only has one move that he made himself, we have seen very few moves that someone made up them selves as far as we know at least. So I would say in light of the fact that he made his own move he is an excelent ninja.

Coolman
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:51 PM
The Chidori is his only ORIGINAL move. That doesn't mean he doesn't know Ninjustu already designed.

BurnMyFaith
Sat, 07-17-2004, 07:37 AM
Something that I don't think that anybody has pointed out yet is that even in the flashback when Kakashi was a child...the forehead protector covered his left eye as well...(I think). So just by speculations sake he may have had a birth defect or something Or any number of things prior to actually acquiring the sharingan....very late/early..no sense me making.

Kale Ironfist
Sat, 07-17-2004, 07:44 AM
wrong BurnMyFaith, both his eyes were visible when he was 5... according to people, Kakashi got the Sharingan at around 17. around the time he was in the ANBU (it's all caps people... why do i always see it as anbu or Anbu? ITS AN ACRONYM!)

BurnMyFaith
Sat, 07-17-2004, 07:51 AM
wooops. there goes my theory. Nevermind i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

BurnMyFaith
Sat, 07-17-2004, 07:51 AM
wooops. there goes my theory. Nevermind i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif