PDA

View Full Version : Trigun

Assassin
Sat, 07-10-2004, 04:42 PM
anyone know where i can get the eps for trigun. im looking for good quality eps that i can burn to cd. if anyone knows where i can get tehse es (except from kazaa or irc) plz post here.

thanx alot

ps: im trying to get my friend hooked on anime, thats y i wanna burn them. im also gonna give him the first 65 naruto eps once (if) i get them back from my other friend. wish me luck.

stos289
Sat, 07-10-2004, 05:43 PM
If you look at the post that I made in this (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=14&threadid=11269&enterthrea d=y) thread, you should be fine. The link there has high quality epsiodes subbed by KAA. Hope I could help.

Assassin
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:11 AM
thanx man.

just hope there's enuff seeds now....dont want it going at 1kb/sec i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

joker-kun
Sun, 07-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Suprnova.org *did* have the dubbed, it was good quality, but of course id stick with subbed, anime always seems better subbed, but if you watch the dub, dont plan on watching sub, it will never work...

Assassin
Sun, 07-11-2004, 05:03 PM
na i prefer subbed.....its not really anime, if they're not speaking jap ?(to me atleast)

Assertn
Sun, 07-11-2004, 06:22 PM
vash's voice has much more personality in the dubbed version......which is important for vash's character...

dubbed is definitely better for trigun

kilzo
Sun, 07-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
vash's voice has much more personality in the dubbed version......which is important for vash's character...

dubbed is definitely better for trigun

guess i just have to oppose, but personally watching the dubbed one just seemed so fake and limited. IMO the japanese version has more feeling and expression, because when you listen to the voices it doesnt sound so fake and reserved, more raw emotion. just speaking in my behalf.

suprnova.org is probably going to be the best place to find it subbed, or look around at animeotaku.ws, they've probably got a link for direct download somewhere around there.

ryan92084
Sun, 07-11-2004, 10:42 PM
i generally just like whichever i watched first.. hte only anime were i 100% liked the dub over the sub was last exile the voice for dio (spl?) just fit so much better

KariudoKid
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:19 AM
dubbed trigun is a LOT better than subbed.