PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite fighitng scene?

highbass
Sat, 07-10-2004, 01:13 PM
i would have to say lee vs gaara keep watching that over and over...

Rock-Lee
Sat, 07-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Yeah and Gamabunta vs The sand monster

PSJ
Sat, 07-10-2004, 01:47 PM
naruto vs. neji no doubt

Scorpio V1.2
Sat, 07-10-2004, 01:47 PM
i liked the Hinata vs. Neji fight not because Hinata get beaten but because of the courage and determination she showed because of Naruto, i also liked the Naruto vs. Gaara fight because of the sheer size and intensity of it.

Theirs one more fight which i like but it is in ep.90 and because some people are being wise and waiting for S/O or A/A i wont spoil it for them.

Aeon
Sat, 07-10-2004, 01:57 PM
Oro vs Sasuke inside the forest of death, it was cool seeing Sasuke use the shurikens with the wires to tie Oro to the tree.

Mae
Sat, 07-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: highbass

I'd agree with the Lee vs Gaara fight.

True story: I'm sitting in a very boring discussion group. I start daydreaming. I start daydreaming about Naruto. I start daydreaming about the Lee kicking Gaara's ass in their fight.... I start smiling happily, watching my daydream, and totally lose track of what is going on around me. I have no idea how long I sat there looking like an idiot, but someone says, "Oh, I see that Mae agrees with me." My smile becomes fixed and I nod like I have some idea of what he said. After that I tried to pay attention, but I soon wandered off again....

After that I cut back on Naruto (for a day or two).

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 07-10-2004, 02:05 PM
The Third vs Oro hands down

tensai
Sat, 07-10-2004, 02:15 PM
most of the fights are all great, i like the oro vs sasuke, lee vs gaara, naruto vs gaara, hokage vs oro and the other two hokages
but my favorite is still naruto vs neji

Knives122
Sat, 07-10-2004, 02:25 PM
mine is Shikamaru v. Temari, LOl

chambers
Sat, 07-10-2004, 02:50 PM
not knocking some ones choice but i thoughtt eh oro vs 3rd fight was quite poor.

Knives122
Sat, 07-10-2004, 03:09 PM
it might of looked that way b/c it took 800 episodes

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 07-10-2004, 03:14 PM
anyone who calls oro vs hokage fight poor is an idiot it's the most advanced ninja battle we've seen

Sensei Jon
Sat, 07-10-2004, 03:27 PM
I was gonna make a topic like this this morning, but forgot haha.
I would have to say the Lee vs Gaara. The speed and explosiveness was just awesome.

NM
Sat, 07-10-2004, 03:36 PM
I liked the Lee vs. Gaara for the music. Man, it kicks ass. But my favorite fight has to be Naruto vs. Gaara.

highbass
Sat, 07-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by: Mae

I'd agree with the Lee vs Gaara fight.

True story: I'm sitting in a very boring discussion group. I start daydreaming. I start daydreaming about Naruto. I start daydreaming about the Lee kicking Gaara's ass in their fight.... I start smiling happily, watching my daydream, and totally lose track of what is going on around me. I have no idea how long I sat there looking like an idiot, but someone says, "Oh, I see that Mae agrees with me." My smile becomes fixed and I nod like I have some idea of what he said. After that I tried to pay attention, but I soon wandered off again....

After that I cut back on Naruto (for a day or two).

rofl thats funny...

... the other fight beside lee vs gaara that i liked was haku vs naruto just cause naruto was prolly the most strongest at that point when the nine-tails came out.. i dont think he powered up like that in any other episodes... i remmber when zabuza (sp?) said that the chakara is even stronger then kakashi's...

Himura_san
Sat, 07-10-2004, 03:59 PM
I like the Hokage battle with the revived Kokages vs Sandaime.

But I think my favorite battle will be coming up in later episodes.
I wont say anything about it due to spoilers. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

highbass
Sat, 07-10-2004, 04:13 PM
himura_san i have a feeling on what you are talking about... lets hope the animation doesnt lack at anything.

japanaman
Sat, 07-10-2004, 07:02 PM
i agree with Aeon about the Sasuke vs. Orochimaru fight in the forest. In fact, that is the fight scene that got me hooked on the series. the Neji vs. Naruto fight was also pretty cool.

Eurasian
Sat, 07-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Naruto v. Neji all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really like the seals when zabuza and kakashi were facing each other. that was hot!

what should have been a fight is between kabuto and shizune. i thought they were going to fight and i got really excited. i was like "this is going to be the best ever!" sadly, no.

Sensei Jon
Sat, 07-10-2004, 08:35 PM
The Kakashi vs Zabuza fight was also great. I agree Eurasian, a fight between Kabuto and Shizune would have kicked major ass.

Mut
Sat, 07-10-2004, 09:15 PM
the best fight scene so far was either sasuke vs orochimaru or 3rd vs 1st and second.

kaigan
Sat, 07-10-2004, 09:16 PM
naruto vs mizuki. that was funny.

majeh
Sat, 07-10-2004, 09:53 PM
gaara vs naruto was good but i also really liked haku vs saske

frexeze
Sat, 07-10-2004, 10:02 PM
sakura vs orochimaru!!

WarkWark
Sun, 07-11-2004, 03:36 AM
Hmm all of those fights were flashy yes, but I personally think my favorite fight was with Sasuke and Naruto vs Haku in the Demonic Ice Mirrors, that was the first time we saw Sasukes sharingans come out, also that was the first time Naruto really lost control of the demon inside of him but besides it being a lame fight with not many techniques and all, I thought it was a pretty sad fight, Kakashi saying there is no way they will be able to beat Haku, Sasuke saving Narutos life at the near cost of his own, Naruto going crazy, all in all that was a sad and decent fight.

I can't believe noone mentioned this one, even though it was not much of a fight, when Sasuke woke up from being trapped in the cursed seal, and had the black burn marks all over his skin and his sharingans out, he looked cool as hell, and then owned the sound ninja pretty easily with some mixed shurikan and fire techniques.

The gamabunta and skakaku fight was well, a little too power-rangerish for me, I honestly wish it had not been so meh, but the fight before that, when Naruto was using the "Naruto Ninja Chronicles" and made the mass shadow replications was pretty impressive, having even kakashi's dog look impressed, make gaara scared, and make sasuke who was up till now thinking he was a badass jealous.

When Kakashi was trapped in the water prison and sasuke and naruto had to help free him, when Naruto dove in to get his headband, and got the look of respect from Zabuza before coming up with the plan to free Kakashi was pretty cool.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:32 AM
I have to agree with mut@t@, the best fighting scene was Sasuke vs. Orochimaru. I love seeing Sasuke fight. It's like watching a kung fu movie. Naruto fights are cool too, I guess. It's just that Naruto doesn't look as cool when he fights, and he has this annoying thing about him: he has to get beat to a pulp before he can do anything. There's none of that crap with Sasuke.

highbass
Sun, 07-11-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: WarkWark
I can't believe noone mentioned this one

i mentioned it earlier... i said naruto vs haku!>

Ryno2410
Sun, 07-11-2004, 12:16 PM
i liked the tenten vs temari match

Lucian5000
Sun, 07-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Pfft.

Episode 4: minute 12. Naruto vs. Kakashi reading a book.

Scorpio V1.2
Sun, 07-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by: Lucian5000
Pfft.

Episode 4: minute 12. Naruto vs. Kakashi reading a book.

lol that was funny but the best fight ( If not, The funniest fight ) had to be...Naruto vs. Ebisu (the closet pervert)

wirm
Sun, 07-11-2004, 08:02 PM

Originally posted by: WarkWark
I can't believe noone mentioned this one

i mentioned it earlier... i said naruto vs haku!>

WarkWark was referring to the fight between Sasuke and the sound nins.

As for me, I probably liked oro vs sasuke the most. Other than that, the first time Neji busted out the Kaiten was awesome. Also, the first 10-20 seconds of the fight between Sasuke and Gaara were really cool. I loved that flashback to the Lee fight.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Lee vs. Gaara by a mile.

Pyron
Mon, 07-12-2004, 01:57 AM
lee vs gaara...
those weights.... that made it hype for me

2. would be the 3rd vs orochimaru and 1st/2nd

Karasu
Mon, 07-12-2004, 04:09 AM
There are quite a few.

Gaara vs Naruto, Gaara vs Lee heh poor lil green beast boy tried all and gaara didnt even have to try i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Sasuke vs Oro is kinda cool aswell. Crazy Kyuubi Naruto vs Haku, 3'rd vs Oro, Shikamaru vs Temari is cool and Shino vs Kankuro in the forest..

Pyron
Mon, 07-12-2004, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by: Karasu
There are quite a few.

Gaara vs Naruto, Gaara vs Lee heh poor lil green beast boy tried all and gaara didnt even have to try i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Sasuke vs Oro is kinda cool aswell. Crazy Kyuubi Naruto vs Haku, 3'rd vs Oro, Shikamaru vs Temari is cool and Shino vs Kankuro in the forest..

you liked 7 fights? that's almost all of them...i know i know there's a lot more but still

Coolman
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:07 AM
I like parts of each fight, since alot of them they drag out. For example:

Kyuubi Naruto vrs Haku
Kakashi vrs Zabuza - the first time, not the 2nd on the bridge
Sasuke vrs Oro in forest of death
Lee vrs Gaara
Ep 71, Hokage fight

But the best IMO so far is:

Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, Kurenai Vrs Itachi and Kisame

Omri
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:29 AM
I certenly like the most the fight one the bridge. Not because it was cool or amazing. Because all teh fellings of each characthers that was shown by the fight.

Valor
Mon, 07-12-2004, 09:02 AM
my favourite fights are naruto vs neji, lee vs gaara ,naruto sasuke vs haku (cause of all the unleashing of their potentials) and the one where zabuza fought lots of ppl with just a knife in his mouth.

Karasu
Mon, 07-12-2004, 09:21 AM
hehe Yeah I liked 7 fights plus one more that I forgot. Zabuza Kakashi is a cool one aswell.

But I think the Naruto Gaara one is the one up until now atleast. That shut the oohh Lee could have won bla bla theory i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I always felt there was something more to Gaara than just stand arround if he has to.

Rock-Lee
Mon, 07-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Lee vs Gaara

hitokirigirl
Mon, 07-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Lee vs Gaara definitely
then Gamabunta vs Shukaku
and the few seconds when Neji hits the 62 tenketsu of naruto...damn neji's moves are so kakkoi !!!

woofcat
Mon, 07-12-2004, 11:49 AM
I like the eps 16-17 haku - Saskue and Naruto / Kakashi - zabua (sp?)

uhicha neji
Tue, 07-13-2004, 12:52 PM
naruto vs neji.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:26 AM
i have alot cant realy say which one i liked the best, but the fights that i liked most would have to be the lee and gaara fight, neiji vs naruto and hokage battles those were the fights that i enjoyed most

Claymorbmaster
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:39 AM
I notice many of you have listed more recent fights and thats alrihgt, but lately ive become dissapointed with them..but thats me. I loved the Garra vs. Lee fight (I wanna be just like him !!! JSUt playing), but i think my favorite "Fight" would be when Naruto and Sasuke team up on Zabuza and Naruto was the shuriken. Thats what i like most about the fights early in the series, the originality, and surprise. LAtely its become a lot like DBZ..."OMFG HEESS TOOO POWERFULLL!!!!! LETS LEARN A NEW TECHIQUE.(thats an oversimplification, but you get my point)" But, im not trying to say that DBZ fights are BAD, hell i loved them...but i was used to sneaky fights and stuff, but im adjusted now, i still love them. BTW, Im gonna start a topic on this soon, but i need help with the bittorrent downloads. EVeryone i get kinda works, but its got a green "glitch" and sometimes it freezes, but then catches up to the sound. So can someone tell me where to get a good codec pack, or any suggestions.

Himura_san
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:38 AM
I forgot to mention the Orochimaru vs Sasuke fight!