PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have random tips for the GCN Naruto Game (#2)?

KameronFrye
Sat, 07-10-2004, 04:52 AM
One I found with Kiba/Akamaru is using the Forward+B up slash, A for Akamaru throw, another Forward+B, Aka throw, a couple b hits, and I think another A... can't remember if it's A after the juggle or not, but it should leave you in position to do the Special move after the juggle and near assassinate whomever you fight.

Masamune
Sat, 07-10-2004, 05:52 AM
shouldnt this be in open discussion?

highbass
Sat, 07-10-2004, 01:17 PM
does it hurt to answer the question?

KameronFrye
Sat, 07-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Donno, but I'm afraid of spoilers in the Open Forum related to everything else in the manga/show heading. =S

Darkflare
Sat, 07-10-2004, 03:55 PM
prolly general discussion

NM
Sat, 07-10-2004, 04:00 PM
I agree with Darkflare, this belongs in the General Discussion. This is a game topic and if you look at the text under General Discussion, it says you can talk about games, movies, etc. But to get on-topic again, I'm afraid I cant help ya with your question. I only have ps2. Another post that didnt help anyone i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

japanaman
Sat, 07-10-2004, 07:00 PM
wow, so here is the first post that is actually helpful to the topic...

I dont know if these are in the manual or not but with Naruto it is something like BBBBAAAAAAAA. or something like that. There are combos kinda of thar for lots of characters. Orochimaru does somethin cool with snakes with something like that. Sasuke uses his Katon at the end of the combo.
If you have sharingan Sasuke (buy him for 100,000 and unlock all of the extra fights in story mode) I think it is back and b or back and a. It makes him do some kind of a teleport kick. My roomate uses it on me all the time, it is sooooo annoying. Anyway hope this helps.

jing
Sat, 07-10-2004, 07:07 PM
Okay, so if you guys agreed that this should be in the opens discussions, then go discuss it over there, don't post here morons. we don't need a hand full of ppl telling him that this needs to be in opens discussions.

kaigan
Sat, 07-10-2004, 07:56 PM
i agreed. lol