PDA

View Full Version : 223 Raw

Daimyo
Fri, 07-09-2004, 02:18 PM
http://xscanz.free.fr/naruto223.zip

Enjoy......Cant wait for this to be translated
All the sasuke haters.......you cant say the boy doesnt work damn hard ...this sheds ALOT of light on why he acts the way he does.

Mut
Fri, 07-09-2004, 02:24 PM
good work soldier

AlbinoFury
Fri, 07-09-2004, 03:09 PM
longest flashback ever . . . . . . . .

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-09-2004, 03:14 PM
i really hope next week won't be a flashback

Knives122
Fri, 07-09-2004, 03:17 PM
I was just about to say that, it bettter not be a flashback or here comes the angry mob

RasenDori
Fri, 07-09-2004, 03:38 PM
hmm...that last scene looks as if ive seen it before...i think this is the same day that the clan was killed...seems like this or the next chapter will be the last falsh back

The Troublesome One
Fri, 07-09-2004, 03:48 PM
Damn that Sharingan looked pretty damn wierd, and yeah it looks like, the next chapter will show what happened on "that day".

kakashi_gurl
Fri, 07-09-2004, 04:03 PM
The flash backs are ok..i jsut wish they would end it soon..why does sasuke need to remember ALL this!?!?!?!!?....

hornetmike
Fri, 07-09-2004, 04:14 PM
The flashbacks are getting on my nerves. they're dragging without even revealing much. i hope the next manga is the fight cause i'm sick and tired of this. let's get moving already, cause i'm starting t to lose interest in this arc.

kaigan
Fri, 07-09-2004, 04:19 PM
yeap, next one should be the end of this flash back.

The Lord of Morning
Fri, 07-09-2004, 04:39 PM
i actually liked this flashback. i have only read the raw but it definatly seemed interesting and a good explanation of sasuke's hate and itachi's behavior.

but yeah would like some more action now. but definatly still need some humor

Everon
Fri, 07-09-2004, 05:44 PM
I don't mind the flash backs cause they're a change of pace. This arc is already down the toliet -- instead of a team fight -- we've had months of one on ones.

I can see the anime now...running through miles and miles of forest for three months *shudders*

AlbinoFury
Fri, 07-09-2004, 05:45 PM
and then all that build up only to be faced with 2 weeks of pure flashback, gah :!

Lefty
Fri, 07-09-2004, 06:26 PM
The next one should be the last, but this stuff helps fill in a few of the holes that exist with in the character development of Sasuke. On the other hand this is really getting annoying. I want to see naruto come flying out of the water all powered up by Kyubi. But we all know the damn out come of the fight anyway. Sasuke will use the Lv. 2 seal and pound naruto into the ground. Then we'll see some ofthe after math of all the other fights, then jump several years down the road and everyone will be like 15-16 and it'll progress from there.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Inane's out, by the way.

other then that, they probably won't make next chapter of this flashback, since we've seen what happens once Sasuke gets back from throwing shurikens...
but then again, we've wasted a month on this flashback already, even though it didn't clear up anything, so you really can't tell.

Destroyor
Fri, 07-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Why do everybody are so damn sure there's going to be a time jump??
Anyway I agree with Everon, one on one is very boring, not to mention the curse seal thing is so damn similar to the DBZ powerup it's pitiful.

Now let's hope all these Itachi related flashback will actually bring back Itachi, but I guess I'm hoping too much.

Off topic: Lefty is that bleach? That's Ichigo right? I want Ichigo with wing as my sig from chp116 ^_^!

FearTheMullet
Fri, 07-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
The next one should be the last, but this stuff helps fill in a few of the holes that exist with in the character development of Sasuke. On the other hand this is really getting annoying. I want to see naruto come flying out of the water all powered up by Kyubi. But we all know the damn out come of the fight anyway. Sasuke will use the Lv. 2 seal and pound naruto into the ground. Then we'll see some ofthe after math of all the other fights, then jump several years down the road and everyone will be like 15-16 and it'll progress from there.

Err, Naruto is stronger then sasuke without the Kyuubi chakra right now. So when sasuke fires in lvl.2 jsut like the chuunin/jounins the other kids fought, hes gonna get his ass handed to him on a platter. But thats just how I wanna see it, Sasuke really needs his shit kicke doutta him by Naruto.

Mut
Fri, 07-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by: FearTheMullet

Originally posted by: Lefty

Err, Naruto is stronger then sasuke without the Kyuubi chakra right now. So when sasuke fires in lvl.2 jsut like the chuunin/jounins the other kids fought, hes gonna get his ass handed to him on a platter. But thats just how I wanna see it, Sasuke really needs his shit kicke doutta him by Naruto.

i'd have to disagree. sasuke's power was compared with kimimaro's, who was the strongest of the sound's 5 and was only seconds away from killing gaara and lee before his illness stopped him. this should be a clear indication on how strong sasuke will be with the level 2 seal. besides, if naruto wins, sasuke is gonna end up being dragged back to konoha and we all know that can't happen. so, i'm expecting, no... i know there will be a victory for sasuke.

EDIT: response to below:

i don't know if dbz is talking about me but i'm saying the same thing he is...

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-10-2004, 07:37 AM
nope, Sasuke's potential was compared with Kimimaru's, or was it the power of the seal? but anyway, no one ever said that Sasuke, as he was before lvl2 seal, is similar to Kimimaru...

however, talking about similiarities..
Orochimaru said "if Itachi was with us, the invasion to the leaf would have gone well", and he also said "if Kimimaru wasn't ill, then the attack on the 3rd would have been easy", doesn't that imply that an healthy Kimimaru is about the same strenght as Itachi?