PDA

View Full Version : Gundam SEED 2

Pages : [1] 2

PSJ
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Gundam SEED 2 a.k.a Gundam SEED Destiny, the series that was rumored about ever since SEED ended is finally here.

for more info go to Info Page (http://www.gundams.net/index.php?page=seed_2)

this is very good news for me and i hope for many others. what do you think terra? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mut
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:33 PM
these are the series they should do a pre/sequal for:

cowboy bebop (prequal)
fmp fumoffu (sequal)
gundam WING

gundam seed had a homorific ending because that guy who was banging the lady captain died at the end. that guy was the coolest one in the series and he dies, how gay.

Munsu
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:36 PM
This great news... They've taken out Kira as the leading role... a plus I think, but I hope he makes some appearances...

But the plus of the biggest pluses is that Cagalli is back... she most be one of my all-time favorite characters...

I find it hard to believe that this will be out as soon as this october...

Knives122
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:52 PM
I think they should of left Kira in, b/c the series was mostly about them, it would of been cool to have them both on the same side as friends again, but oh well it'll still be cool

Munsu
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Now the 10000000000000000000000000000000 dollar question...

Is this series prelicensed by Bandai ? Because if it is we are going to have trouble seeing it fansubbed... unless we get another Haro group

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:58 PM
I liked Kira, he was a bit naive, stupid and weird, but still...

Munsu
Fri, 07-09-2004, 01:06 PM
It looks like Hisashi Hirai, character design, was very busy in the recent year/months.... bringing us 24 episodes of Fafner for the summer and 50 episodes of Gundam SEED 2 in october...

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 07-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Yep, and I must say that he is doing a fine job i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Goingin
Fri, 07-09-2004, 01:18 PM
That's good news!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Looking forward to this, even with Kira not being in this sequel

Masakari
Fri, 07-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Well considering Kira and his friends were on Orb to begin with, they will probably at least make appearences, because that's where they are living (or at least that's what I'm assuming, it's a strong possibility considering that's where they were originally from).

I wonder who will pilot the gundam on top, the color style of that gundam tends to go to the main character of gundam series, so if Athrun is the main character would he pilot it? Even though he had a fascination with reddish type gundams that transformed into planes in the previous series?

Everon
Fri, 07-09-2004, 01:28 PM
First things first, YAAAAAAY no stupid Gundam Astray story **peers back at website again**... YAAAY!!

Originally posted by: Budweineken
Now the 10000000000000000000000000000000 dollar question...

Is this series prelicensed by Bandai ? Because if it is we are going to have trouble seeing it fansubbed... unless we get another Haro group

hmm. Toughie, I've scoured my ol' Gundam resources and have found no word of pre-licensing. Now here my question: Where's ma monay!??

little description I found:
There's no end to the wars of man -- As long as the delusions and hatred exist within people.
The truce only existed for a moment. In the end, the people of space and Earth couldn't do nothing
but desist each other. A new MS with the name of G is built as if as a battle flag while destiny
turns towards the dawn [of war?].

With tears in his eyes, Kira Yamato disappeared a long time ago and Asuran Zara and Kagari Yura are
wasting time caught up in politics.

Thus, Shin Asuka comes to bear the new age of Zaft. But, he won't necessarily become the maiden of
light bringing happiness, but rather rise as a crimson archer embracing hatred and blind obidience
within himself and become.

And so the new story also becomes a story of war. A story of fighting the enemy,
of people themselves becoming a bullets shooting towards the enemy without hesitation, a story
of red-hot will of gunfire.

Is a new future waiting beoynd that battle, or is it the demise of humanity? No one knows that yet.

Munsu
Fri, 07-09-2004, 11:02 PM
Nice info there... So Kira disappeared.... that looks like a good premise to have a unsuspected and surprise appearance at anytime in the series when no one expects it....

Also... this link is down at the moment right? http://www.gundams.net/index.php?page=seed_2

HerioMortis
Sat, 07-10-2004, 08:36 AM
hah, some cool stuff indeed, here the main site btw http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/

haha, it would be cool if they did it Megaman Zero style, Athrun being "Zero" and Kira "X" >_< And Kira picking up the "Masked Char" role being the 'Mysterious helper' haha

PSJ
Sat, 07-10-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
these are the series they should do a pre/sequal for:

cowboy bebop (prequal)
fmp fumoffu (sequal)
gundam WING

gundam seed had a homorific ending because that guy who was banging the lady captain died at the end. that guy was the coolest one in the series and he dies, how gay.

gundam wing got a sequal. remember endless waltz? and how they blow up their gundams in the end?

and the coolest character in seed is asuran....

Mut
Sat, 07-10-2004, 10:44 AM
i thought that was just a movie.

Munsu
Sat, 07-10-2004, 10:47 AM
Movie or not... it is still a sequel... it is not a Summary movie if that is what you are getting at... it continues the story

Actually the movie is a compilation of the 3 episode OVA with added footage...

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-10-2004, 11:31 AM
My spontaneous reaction to this is:

ASFKOPASFKOPASFKOPASFOPASFKSFOXFOZASASFASFKOPASFKO PA
SFKOPASFOPASFKSFOXFOZASASFASFKOPASFKOPASFKOPASFOPA SFKSFOXFOZASASF
ASFKOPASFKOPASFKOPASFOPASFKSFOXFOZASASFASFKOPASFKO PAS
FKOPASFOPASFKSFOXFOZASASFASFKOPASFKOPASFKOPASFOPAS FKSFOXFOZASASF

Which vagually translates into HOLY FUCK YES FINALLY LIFE IS WORTH LIVING ONCE AGAIN!

This will rock.

PSJ
Sat, 07-10-2004, 11:34 AM
not to unexpected coming from you terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif lets just hope that they wont license this to fast.

LowLifeEric
Sun, 07-11-2004, 01:21 PM
God, I can't wait for the OST for GS2.. GS OST was one of my favorites..

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:32 PM
I can't wait for more Isaac. He has the best haircut. Ever.

Mut
Sun, 07-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I can't wait for more Isaac. He has the best haircut. Ever.

lol! that guy was such a flamer!!!!!

Knives122
Sun, 07-11-2004, 09:32 PM
hey they put up a site too Gundam seed 2, you can get it here (Gundam Seed 2 site) (http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/) unfortunately its all in japanes, except for the part on the left

HerioMortis
Sun, 07-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
hey they put up a site too Gundam seed 2, you can get it here (Gundam Seed 2 site) (http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/) unfortunately its all in japanes, except for the part on the left

lol well it's only the same link I posted several posts ago i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I think I got some site's with some new info in english. Maybe I'll post em tomorrow, if I have the time ;P

Knives122
Sun, 07-11-2004, 10:25 PM
oh s*^t, didnt notice that, sorry, guess i got carried away, oh well

XwingRob
Mon, 07-12-2004, 01:15 AM
Sweet.
I hope it will kick ass. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Pyron
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:07 AM
thanks...i was wondering about seed 2...but we gotta wait till oct. patience!

AlbinoFury
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:57 AM
fuck yeh guys, and dont worry no matter liscenced or not itll come to us, greatest 3 animes in a timeslot in a row ever!, seed > Fma > Seed 2 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I dont see it going all the way through without them throwing kira into the mix somewhere, he will prob be left out trying to live peacefully, but in the end he will have to fight as he always has had to i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Mon, 07-12-2004, 11:21 AM
yea hopefully it wouldnt truly feel like a seed sequal without kira crying somewhere i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

and terra asuran is the coolest and has the coolest haircut .

Everon
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Bah this is confusing me too much. Shin Asuka and Asuran look to much alike, so which person is it on the frontpage of http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/ ??

I guess cause he's wearing a Zaft uniform its Asuka - maybe they should add like nametag and stick it to his forehead so its more clear.

PSJ
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:34 PM
asuka looks like kira not asuran, asuran is the guy piloting justice. the main character of seed who looks like asuka is kira and he pilots freedom.

AlbinoFury
Mon, 07-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Yo guys i Babelfished the official seed 2 site (www.gundam-seed-d.net) and heres some translations as bad as they are by babelfish about Impulse gundam and asuran and the new main char:

Impulse Gundam XGMF-X56S
It was the up-to-date machine of the ¶ÕÈ troop MS who was developed after the concluding of the uni- mortar treaty, the fuselage robbery in ¢üâêüï? was escaped, the embarkation fuselage of the thin ground mosquito.
Because use of the nuclear engine is prohibited by treaty, the ǃ&üÈêª?Óüà transmission of electricity system is adopted anew. This is the mechanism which makes the supply of energy with the wireless possible from remote place, the mother ship exists if with this, the energy being cut off was gone (basically is but). In addition various game bureaus responding by adopting the armament conversion mechanism which is called the cockpit and the silhouette system of deformation possible independent formation in the fighter plane, core splendor, it is possible to make strategy correspond instantaneously,

New Main Char story(asika?):
Coordinator. The case of the ªüÖ invasion maneuvers of 71 years it is involved in battle, loses the parents and the younger sister before the eye. After the ªüÖ escaping the elite pilot of ¶ÕÈ (the red clothes) with it became over the plant, it had come to ¢üâêüï? as the guard part of Durand dull. Formal pilot of impulse Gundam.

Asuran(update on whats up wit him):
Second next ä*? É¥ü¨ offense and defense after the war you go into exile to ªüÖ, recover independence and you support the linking which has become the typical head. It was attended to ¢üâêüï? as her guard which faces to the strictly confidential conversation with Durand dull. Presently, you have been identified alias publicly.

Girubert? New Char(pic Right (http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/character/img/girubert.jpg)HERE (http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/character/img/girubert.jpg) )
Heres a descript of him: Uni- mortar treaty (cease-fire treaty) after the concluding receiving after the temporary judgement national assembly which is dispersed, is inaugurated as highest council chairman. Dying/fleeing coming sea gel Klein idea is followed and the road of harmony of natural is assured. Also reliance from the ordinary citizen is thick.

Runa? New Female and prob resident hottie i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif (Pic HERE (http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/character/img/runa.jpg) )
Char Descript: Coordinator. ¶ÕÈ new model warship Minerva's clue. Elite MS pilot.

I know the translations r shitty but hey its better than nothing thx babelfish i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Oh the art style is so similar that it makes me teary!

Girubert (I'm assuming Gilbert) will kick ass. I can tell that already.

Oh and...

ISAAC IS BACK AND CRAVES YOUR ASS!

GATX-102 DUEL FOREVER, BITCHES!

Edit: Guys I just saw the last 2 Seed episodes again... they ARE the best thing EVER within anime... so fucking good... the opening... the death of the druggies... oh man... DID I MENTION THE OPENING? BEST ANIME SONG EVER! ARGH

OCTOBER DAMNIT

Shannon-Nii
Mon, 07-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Is it only me that thinks that Impulse is kinda... Strikish?

AlbinoFury
Mon, 07-12-2004, 06:57 PM
very strikish it even has the aile add on pack like strike did, but then again the main character gundams always are pretty similar.

Shannon-Nii
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:07 PM
well yeah. the colors are always blue, white, yellow and red. but impulse is tooo~ Strikish =P

AlbinoFury
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:23 PM
bah strike was kickass so let it be strikish i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Mon, 07-12-2004, 08:32 PM

Oh and...

Edit: Guys I just saw the last 2 Seed episodes again... they ARE the best thing EVER within anime... so fucking good... the opening... the death of the druggies... oh man... DID I MENTION THE OPENING? BEST ANIME SONG EVER! ARGH

OCTOBER DAMNIT

you see, kids? this is what anime can do to a person.

get help terra!~

AlbinoFury
Mon, 07-12-2004, 10:02 PM

Oh and...

OCTOBER DAMNIT

get help terra!~

so says the guy who would dry hump itachi if he saw him on the street i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-13-2004, 04:35 PM
I DON'T WANT HELP I WANT A MOBILE SUIT

PSJ
Tue, 07-13-2004, 08:00 PM
lol ill make one for you terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

well since many of us are waiting for Destiny i guess we have dug our seed eps out again? i know i have. so whats your favorite scene in seed?

i got 3 favorite scenes in no particular order.

when nichole dies.
when asuran selfdestructs.
when freedom saves archangel for the first time.

so much emotions in those scenes especially the first 2 the 3rd is more badass and cool.

AlbinoFury
Tue, 07-13-2004, 09:12 PM
yeh top of my list are the kira asuran fight, and also the first time asuran comes to help kira to kick some druggy butt! Also the whole last 5 ep stint was just amazing. Ive been watching the dub on cartoon network on saturdays for kicks, for u europeans that wanna check it out u can find it here I think (http://bt.gundams.net/)

btw im at work right now on my first seed 2 sig i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Tue, 07-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury

Oh and...

OCTOBER DAMNIT

get help terra!~

so says the guy who would dry hump itachi if he saw him on the street

ITACHI IS MINE! i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

AlbinoFury
Tue, 07-13-2004, 10:05 PM
ROFL

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:38 AM
Already doing Seed 2 sigs? Awesome!

Yeah I've been digging up the eps too... I love too much in this series, some favorite scenes are when Isaac blows up the ship with innocent people... Nichol's death... when Orb gets destroyed and Kagari gets to know that she is Kira's sister, that scene is SO AWESOME together with the music. And then her father dies. ARGH! So good.

And as Fury says the last 5 episodes... they were all so fucking awesome, I can watch them over and over and it's just not possible to choose a favorite scene from them... each second is better than the last

PSJ
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:50 AM
well i got the inspiration form you terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif and seed is one of the best shows ever so its almost impossible to just wait for seed 2.

Munsu
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:24 AM
i spent the last two nights catching up on Gundam Wing since I havent watched it... I'm currently at episode 43 since im watching a-l releases...

At the moment I like SEED slightly better, but I find that the characters in Wing are much better... especially since they are all psycho's.... but SEED's story just overwhelms every other aspect....

As for my favorite scene in SEED it's when Andrew Bartfeldt, the Tiger of the Desert, first meets with Kira and Cagalli when they are eating... I don't know why but i love that scene...

Other than that the previous scenes mentioned are also my favorites...

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:50 AM
but I find that the characters in Wing are much better...

TAKE THAT BACK!

Wing sucks so hard that it invents a new word for suck which I like to call 'robo-suck', it is fueled by bishounen riding (admittedly) badass mechs which lack personality entirely and the story is so full of cliches and holes that a swiss cheese would cry of jealousy if it saw this despicable pile of animated CRAP!

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:05 PM
how do you feel about G-Gundam then(thought that was one of the better series)

Munsu
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:32 PM

but I find that the characters in Wing are much better...

TAKE THAT BACK!

Wing sucks so hard that it invents a new word for suck which I like to call 'robo-suck', it is fueled by bishounen riding (admittedly) badass mechs which lack personality entirely and the story is so full of cliches and holes that a swiss cheese would cry of jealousy if it saw this despicable pile of animated CRAP!

Again... what I liked about the characters are their psycho personalities... Something I really enjoy in anime...

BUT... I enjoyed the story and everything else about SEED much better...

BUT that doesnt make Wing crap... I enjoyed it...

AlbinoFury
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:48 PM
Heres my seed 2 siggy, its kinda rough as their arent that many images out yet. What ya think i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

http://orb-z.com/1/seed2sig.jpg

Mut
Wed, 07-14-2004, 02:07 PM
i'll put a buster cannon in yo face, wing haters!

the wing gundam were the most elite gundams ever.

ever.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
how do you feel about G-Gundam then(thought that was one of the better series)

G-Gundam is stupid. But it still comes through as a good show, since it's meant to be sort of a play on the original Gundam series with ridiculous designs and whatnot. G-Gundam is a good watch.

Wing sucks because the plot tries to be engaging while it's not. And it's too evident that it was made just to make young girls drool. And in that manner it succeeded. Oh and did I forget to mention Relena?

And Albino, your sigs are as damn awesome as always. Doing such great stuff with nothing but early images as basis is to be expected from you.

On a different note, does any of you trustworthy underlings know how to but a banner? It doesn't work for me. :/

AlbinoFury
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:22 PM
more gundam seed 2 related stuff for ya'll. Ive seen it pretty confirmed in like two places now that the first op for seed two is gonna be a song named destiny that you can dl RIGHT HERE (http://www.promised-dream.net/mp3.html)

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Good work, I complement your greatness

intense
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:46 PM
haha this maybe off topic, but i think that Wing Zero from Gundam Wing is the toughest gundam there is... you may all disagree with me, but this is all my opinion.
like cmon.. just think about it, all that detail put into it with all the feathers and stuff... just makes it look so tuff.

AlbinoFury
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:49 PM
feathers=toughness? Not exactly the concept of toughness that i grasp, what next pastels=badassedness. rofl. Seriously SEED is the superior series i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:17 PM
wing sucks. i dont even need to explain why it sucks cause its so obvious. SEED owns it. oh and great work on the sig albino.

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:25 PM
wait Albino, do you make the backgrounds or do you find them online?

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Are you serious, is that the upcoming new intro? Is it Nami singing once again? How fucking awesome! I must hear this.

Edit: Ok I heard it. This kicks so much ass. I said it before and I'll probably say it 12491942 times more...

OCTOBER DAMNIT

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:49 PM
yes the song does kick alot of ass, but lets let albino answer my question first

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 05:52 PM
Oh and about Wing. I do agree that the mechs are pretty nice. But that's about it.

BTW, if Shin Asuka is a new ZAFT guy... wouldn't that mean that Isaac would be his boss, considering he got a badass promotion as seen in the OAV?

PSJ
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:17 PM
that song kicks alot of ass it got the old seed feeling to. yea isaac would be asukas boss i guess and that means that we will probably see more of both isaac and diakka. i want as much characters from seed as possible.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:18 PM
Same here. MORE BUSTER & DUEL ACTION!

Another thing which is funny... Seed is loosely based on the story of the original Gundam series. And what's funny is that in the sequel to original Gundam, the main character mysteriously disappears and then comes back for a few cameos. Does it sound familiar? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:56 PM
yea very similar lets just hope he does more than a few cameos.i want new crazy freedom & justice action!!!

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:23 PM
I want more gundams with scythes!

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 08:27 PM
http://www.mahq.net/

Great Gundam site if you don't know about it already. I suggest checking it frequently for new info, it's better than gundams.net

As of now that site has an image of the new Impulse Gundam... looks exactly like Strike.. hrm... even works the same. Anyway, check out all the info!

Gods_Son
Wed, 07-14-2004, 08:32 PM
Oh and about Wing. I do agree that the mechs are pretty nice. But that's about it.

Like Budweineken said, Wing characters were way cooler. Kira Yamato is a vagina.

Mut
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:15 PM
epyon was the sickest gundam ever.

it owns the aegis in like 57 different ways.

AlbinoFury
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:19 PM
i make em knives, you cant be truly legit till u make em yourself!

Oh and I also found a torrent of the newest new type magazine that supposedly has seed 2 scans, the torrent is RIGHT HERE! (http://bt.hongfire.com/download.php/979/[LYC][NewType][2004.08].rar.torrent)

Oh and I made this, god im a SEED junkie, the wait is gonna kill me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
http://orb-z.com/1/seed2 gfx.jpg

Munsu
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:15 AM
AnimeOne just released Gundam Seed - After Phase...

What is it?

is this the same as the Star Valley OVA or an entirely different thing?

http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/[AonE (http://_Gundam_SEED_-_After_Phase_[96869C89].avi.torrent]http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/[AonE]_Gundam_SEED_-_After_Phase_[96869C89].avi.torrent)

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:45 AM
DAMNIT ALBINO STOP BEING SO GOOD AT MAKING GRAPHICAL STUFF! Jealousy is building up over here :/

@Budweineken: Judging from the file size I'd assume that's the OAV. It's 5 minutes long and a short epilogue which shows what happened afterwards. I'll DL it to make sure.

EDIT: Yep, I was correct.

Oh btw, all Wing fans... read this http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/whywingsux/
It's so funny because it's so true. Written by a big Gundam fan.
Actually, you should all read it because it's very funny.

On a different note, I just loaded up all my Seed MP3s. Quite a lot, since I have all albums, singles & whatnot that is Seed related in existence. Yep, EVERYTHING. I remember sitting on this one site where it took 5 hours to download one MP3, just to get all the rare singles. Amazing.

Nami Tamaki - Realize

When I first heard that song, I didn't know shit about Seed. I later acquired the 4th opening intro sequence which had this song, and the rest is history! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:19 AM
DAMNIT ALBINO STOP BEING SO GOOD AT MAKING GRAPHICAL STUFF! Jealousy is building up over here :/

On a different note, I just loaded up all my Seed MP3s. Quite a lot, since I have all albums, singles & whatnot that is Seed related in existence. Yep, EVERYTHING. I remember sitting on this one site where it took 5 hours to download one MP3, just to get all the rare singles. Amazing.
[/IMG]

I need to find tutorials on how to make backgrounds in photoshop, anyway yeah I remember those days sitting on my computer looking for the opening song for a anime that came out 16 years ago, very tideous and frustrating

XwingRob
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:04 PM
I wonder if they are going to explain why certain people have the SEED in Gundam SEED 2?

AlbinoFury
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:08 PM
wallpaper version of my previous graphic: RIGHT HERE (http://orb-z.com/1/athrunwallpaper2.jpg )

intense
Thu, 07-15-2004, 03:21 PM
damn whoever actually wrote all that in the site that Terracosmo posted mustve had a lot of free time or just hated Wing a lot... i just read a paragraph or two and then i just stopped because why would i continue reading a bunch of useless stuff. hahah oh well.. i guess it was pretty funny though even though it was just a few lines. well still.. i still abide from my opinion about wing is still a good anime!!... not better than SEED, but still good. (but wing has better gundams i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif heheh)

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 06:08 PM
Actually that is quite far from useless, because it's one of few "essays" regarding Wing's suckage which is actually well written... even if you don't agree with all his opinions, everything he says about the plot and etc are facts. And I like that.

And again I still agree about the mechs being badass, hell I had a period when I was younger that I completely worshipped Heavyarms after seeing it in that one SNES Gundam Wing game...

Munsu
Thu, 07-15-2004, 08:32 PM
Why don't we get a SEED forum back? We need it NOW!!!!

I also hope we get to see a couple of hand to hand fights between coordinators...

I think they can make a great fight sequence... even if it's just a couple of minutes...

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:40 PM

*AHEM i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

http://members.shaw.ca/DeathscytheVII/Raider2.jpg

In any case, Deathscythe Pwns all i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

AlbinoFury
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:07 AM
Forbidden was tons cooler than that gay raider that looked like a friggin parrot i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:44 AM
Forbidden was my favorite mech in Seed. But since I am Isaac biased I scream that Duel owns anyway. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

And yeah Budweineken yours truly have already sent a bribe to the big boss about getting the Seed forum back

syllaw
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:07 AM
even though kira mysteriously disapeard judging from the stuff that was revealed to him at the end, and what he decided to not to after he got the freedom, i wont be surprised if he is away at the orphanage with that blind dude... i wonder why lacus didnt take control of zaft... the new dude looks like raww lol (just put your thumb covering his nose and eyes)

I am liking the SEED direction more, first time through it followed the alliance, now its following zaft, hopefully we get to see more of the bad side of orb like in the astray manga

~GS

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 08:16 AM
yea getting the seed forum back wouldnt hurt. the coolest mech in seed is justice. i've never seen a mech like that before its just awesome.

lacus is almost in seed 2 that other elite pilot girl looks exactly like lacus the only thing that is diffrent is the hair style even the hair color is the same. myabe lacus used an alias and became a mobile suit pilot O.o

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-16-2004, 10:48 AM
@syllaw: This way of "switching" what side to follow is also very similar to the original Gundam series. In the sequel to it the bad guys were suddenly the good guys, as in we followed them.

Interesting how Seed keeps borrowing so many ideas from the original Gundam all the time... ah well, as long as it keeps being kickass I don't mind i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 11:56 AM
i dont mind either as long as asuran doesnt turn out to be a bad guy. that would suck :/

syllaw
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:33 PM
well in zeta we dont follow things from zeon's side... as i understand it the homage theory is that

alliance = feddies

zaft = zeon

so you guys arent looking forward to ATHRUN'S Counterattack? he'll make a metal pink AC called the PAtty after his dad patrick heh heh

~GS

Shannon-Nii
Fri, 07-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
yea getting the seed forum back wouldnt hurt. the coolest mech in seed is justice. i've never seen a mech like that before its just awesome.

The coolest mech in seed is Freedom =P it kick justice ass ^.~

Which is the coolest Gundam ever then? anyone? I think Deathscythe Hell is pretty cool..

Knives122
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:15 PM
(the coolest gundam ever was Wing Zero Custom from Endless waltz) The coolest gundam in seed was the Freedom(b/c its like wing zero)

Shannon-Nii
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:24 PM
i hate this! i cant download the opening song T_T this is horrible !!!

AlbinoFury
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:26 PM
im a big freedom fan, a 1/144 scale version guards my computer lol. maybe a forbidden will join him soon though i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Shannon-Nii
Fri, 07-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
im a big freedom fan, a 1/144 scale version guards my computer lol. maybe a forbidden will join him soon though

Im waiting for my 1/100 Freedom and Justice ^_^ i hope they'll come next week.. is the 1/144 good? i heard that it sucked alot..

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:59 PM
I like many mechs from Wing & Seed since I loved how each character had a personal mech in those series. Deathscythe & Heavyarms rule the Wing scene. In Seed I'm in love with most mechs... Forbidden, Duel, Buster... great fuckin' shit. Nichol's mech too. Can't believe I forgot it's name. Remind me someone. :/ Cloaking rocks.

I'm also a big fan of the Hyaku Shiki from Z Gundam. It's shiny!

intense
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:06 PM
lol.... i think that the aftermath was just a waste of time... didnt really explain anything since Lacus' song took most of the time

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 06:59 PM
terra its blitz(nicholes mech) and justice is the coolest ever it might be rivaled by wing zero custom but justice is still cooler it got that board thingy with wings that can fly on its own(sp?) that is the shit.

EDIT NOTE: sorry for my huge obvious mistake i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Shannon-Nii
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:16 PM
terra its buster(nicholes mech).

Actauly Nicholes mech is Blitz...

AlbinoFury
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:18 PM
it serves its purpose of just looking kinda cool and sitting next to my tower, im not a big gundam modeler but i tried the 144 and so far its pretty good, it would have been better had i been dedicated and bought paints and stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: Shannon-Nii

terra its buster(nicholes mech).

Actauly Nicholes mech is Blitz...

no shit i just wrote wonrg i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif im tired you know......let me fix that

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:27 PM
Yeah Blitz that's it. It was awesome. Too bad Nichol went stupid at his end and made the poor thing blow up. :/

martyr98
Sat, 07-17-2004, 02:26 AM
But Buster had its moment! i mean come on! interchangeable gun cannons! An original-first!

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-17-2004, 06:02 AM
Buster is BADASS! There's no escaping that i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SiLeNc3r
Sat, 07-17-2004, 10:34 AM
hey guys...been hearing alot about the gundam seed series...but cant find any link that contain the torrent..whats up with it been licened???
can anyone tell me where i can i download it????
thx alot

Munsu
Sat, 07-17-2004, 10:37 AM
suprnova.org

the series is there...

SiLeNc3r
Sat, 07-17-2004, 10:47 AM
okie...got it..thank!

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-17-2004, 04:10 PM
Suprnova... godly place. *Hugs it as he downloads Fullmetal Alchemist & Yu Yu Hakusho*

PSJ
Sat, 07-17-2004, 07:14 PM
started downloading fullmetal alchemist now? suprnova isnt all that great :/ many torrent are broken or too old.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Yeah I need something to do and everybody seems to like it... and I watched to ep 10... then my HD died... so I need to try again

PSJ
Sun, 07-18-2004, 07:06 PM
ok well the series is good, im not watching anyhting at the moment tho, have to do other things during summer i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif enjoy your watching terra.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-18-2004, 07:56 PM
And I don't have shit to do as usual, sooo... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

AlbinoFury
Sun, 07-18-2004, 09:54 PM
And I don't have shit to do as usual, sooo...

then why arent you working on building that gundam you wanted i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif mines half built already all i gotta do is install the os and the phase shift armor. lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-18-2004, 10:13 PM
I've been working on it, it seems however my local shop is totally out of gundamnium so I'm thinking of using wood for it instead. Or extra thick plastic.

I should create a poll on that...

PSJ
Mon, 07-19-2004, 12:45 PM
do it with the extra thick plastic it will look cooler or maybe you can mix both plastic and wood?

if you dont have anything to do visit the local gym once in a while i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

AlbinoFury
Mon, 07-19-2004, 07:18 PM
if anything play more video games instead of going to the gym itll make u a better pilot when u finish i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT: i found this massive impulse gundam source, its all in japanese, but none the less lotsa cool stuff here,
Gundam fanart i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif (http://www108.sakura.ne.jp/~fun_bolt/) i/expressions/devil.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Munsu
Thu, 07-22-2004, 02:31 PM
lol... you have re-edited your post about four times to bump this thread but still no one replies

PSJ
Thu, 07-22-2004, 04:16 PM
wow havent been here for a while should have replied earlier i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ill check that site

EDIT: lol that impulse gundam was missing an arm i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 04:59 PM
Fuck gym. You go there when you don't have vacation. Vacations are for doing nothing. Fool! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Oh fanart. How the hell did I miss that? Time to check!

AlbinoFury
Thu, 07-22-2004, 05:38 PM
yeh the edit bump is classic i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif cant let our gundam seed thread get to page 2 now can we i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT: Looky Looky, I got pics of new chars and gundams!!!! two links go HERE (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/dchara1.jpg) and HERE (http://www.thai-toku.com/photos/destinyms.jpeg)

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 10:27 PM
OMG!!! ORGASM!!!! LOOK THERE'S LIKE ALMOST ONLY ZGMF MODELS, THIS TRULY IS A ZAFT SIDE OF THE STORY!!!

AND LOOK AT THE NEW CHARACTERS!!! THE ONE WITH BLUE HAIR IS AWESOME!!!

WAIT FUCK THE CHARACTERS LOOK AT THE MECHS!!! THE BLACK ONE WITH SWORDS!!!

ARGH
SEED 2

OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Fury you might be the master of finding stuff but I'm the unrivaled master in screaming about how cool it is i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Okay I've decided. Whoever uses the black mech will be my new favorite character. Ever. Even if it's a hamster in a wheelchair which rides it

Edit: Guys I found some info. The gundam names and who pilots them is now known. Appearently my black mecha love is piloted by "Stella Loussier". And the gundam itself is called Gaia. Can it get any better? Btw the red beauty you see there is the Saviour gundam, assumed to be Asran's new beauty. Isn't that fitting? Saviour? He's technically the saviour of a multitude of people now when Kira's gone.

Being a Gundam freak, I am btw ashamed to admit that I didn't think of the fact that Seed now has zakus. That's the mechs with "round heads", famous from the earlier Gundam series.

On a side-note, one of the new characters is called "Sting Oakley". It seems like we're getting even more bizarre names this time around. For the reference he owns the Chaos gundam, the green one.

Edit 2: NOOO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!! MY BELOVED GAIA GUNDAM IS PILOTED BY THAT... THAT... GIRL! ARGH! she better kick some serious ass!!! Oh and btw if you read their "bios" you can see who rides which gundam. It's pretty funny that too. The blue haired guy has the blue gundam. Nifty.

Do I win a prize for most senseless chattering and amount of edits?

AlbinoFury
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:21 PM
yeh i read all that stuff too when i found the pics i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif supposedly the way the gundams get distributed is earth special forces breaks in the night before the launch of the minerva (main ship of Seed 2) and the gundams and steals the 3, thats why they are all ZAFT models, so the black, green, and blue ones are the ones stolen by earth special forces.

Two of them are transformable, the blue one to an undersea mobile armor, and i think either the green or black one into some form of tank. All have the mobile battery recharge feature.

On another note it hasnt been confirmed but the red gundam on the middle left is called the Saviour Gundam and is widely speculated to be Athruns Gundam, which seems obvious because it looks much like a justice-aegis hybrid.

The ZAFT female pilot shown in all the pics will pilot the Zaku 1001.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-22-2004, 11:53 PM
I wrote that Saviour thing too i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif So Earth steal mobile suits huh.

Why does stealing the other side's mobile suits sound so familiar...

AlbinoFury
Fri, 07-23-2004, 12:44 AM
ahh i missed the saviour part of ur post terra! sry i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

As of now i think im digging the Abyss gundam the most, the undersea one that is, i mean its pretty cool just alone to have a dual shield gundam, plus the name is cool, and im a big fan of blue gundams. The saviour may trump it imo once we find out what those wing thingies on the back of it do.

All will pale in comparison though once kira makes a saving appearance with his most uber of all gundams he custom built, that only he can pilot (since hes the ultimate coordinator) just speculation though i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Also i cant really see either of the girls as being nice or even really cool, i mean one uses a black gundam the other a grimacing looking ZAKU. Can you say cat-fight? or battle of the bitches! lol

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-23-2004, 09:47 AM
looool! It will own, but she better have some balls that skirt girl if she's gonna be worthy of the Gaia... the most asskicking gundam I've seen so far

AlbinoFury
Fri, 07-23-2004, 01:10 PM
they updated the official site with pics of all the new gundams and chars, if u dont remember where that is its HERE (http://www.gundam-seed-d.net)

Shannon-Nii
Sat, 07-24-2004, 10:05 AM
I have been looking on the pics on your previuse link, fury, and i discoverd 2 things.

1. The feet of the X24S [the green one] look a lill Aegisish/Deathschyte Hellish[endless waltz version.]?

2. Doesnt it looks like the X31S [the blue one] have some sort of a super power cannon in its chest?

and another thing. I dont get the thing with 2 swords on the X56S/y [Sword Impulse?]. i mean, they are both two-handed... :s

And i dont like the X56S/"s "legcannons", they are too Freedomish, well, they are not "legcannos" but when i uses them the look like Freedoms "legcannons"...wow, this maybe is conf00lzing. but anyway: THE BIG F*CKING CANNONS THAT THE X56S/"B" HAVE IS TOO FREEDOMISH... ^_^;

Sorry for my english, english isnt my best qualite i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

By the way, Jiraiya. The girl in the Zaft clothes doesnt have the same hair color as Lacus..

AlbinoFury
Sat, 07-24-2004, 03:29 PM
the new newtype magazine has gundam seed 2 on the cover and promises to have lots of cool gundam seed 2 stuff in it, now if only i could find scans of it. if nebody finds it lemme know i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Everon
Sat, 07-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Just took a look at the new characters. Man, the earth alliance certainly has gotten kinda slutty looking. Ripped shirts and uniforms?!! What kinda army is this?!! lol, compared them to Zaft's clean cut, buttoned-up characters.

PSJ
Sat, 07-24-2004, 06:12 PM
most of the suits remind me alot of the old seed suits black one looked like blitz. the red one looked like aegis. the green one looked like a cross between aegis and forbidden. the blue one looked like a cross between calamity and forbidden. and of course impulse the eternal srtike copy. so in other words i like it alot. the characters looked promising to. the earth alliance ppl looked badass especially the girl. wow this is gonna be awesome.

Eurasian
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by: Everon
Man, the earth alliance certainly has gotten kinda slutty looking. Ripped shirts and uniforms?!! What kinda army is this?!!

it's the way to victory.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:35 AM
The guy with blue hair better justify his blue Gundam. Hehuh same colors. Olo. Smart. Ehm, anyway...

THIS IS GONNA KICK ASS!

Hell I even made my first Seed sig ever to celebrate. Actually my first sig ever. I know it shows... :/ But anyway, CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Goingin
Sun, 07-25-2004, 06:13 AM
The guy with blue hair better justify his blue Gundam. Hehuh same colors. Olo. Smart. Ehm, anyway...

THIS IS GONNA KICK ASS!

Hell I even made my first Seed sig ever to celebrate. Actually my first sig ever. I know it shows... :/ But anyway, CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Same here

Bring it onnnn!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

AlbinoFury
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:04 AM
i think ive found a way to make the time pass faster, 2 gundam seed games come out here in the us in like a week, one for gba and one for ps2. The gba one is a gundam fighter game it looks like, thatll be unique i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif must go see what the ps2 game is like but graphically it looks cool i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:15 AM
the earth alliance guys looks badass not like that pink haired girl in zaft she looks nothing like a mobile suit pilot.

man i cant wait either AAARRRRGGGH!!! this is taking way to long :'(

syllaw
Sun, 07-25-2004, 04:01 PM
yeah because nicol looked like an ms pilot lol

~GS

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:11 PM
okay he didnt look like one either i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but seriously she looks exactly like lux. albino do you know about any site in english with info on those new characters? damn i can barely wait :'( think im gonna try do a seed 2 sig i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif hope it turns out good i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

AlbinoFury
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:44 PM
the only info out on em in english or japanese is that the earth forces people are special forces and steal the gundams, nothing has been revealed yet any further than that. We may learn something soon though as the next newtype magazine thats suppossed to come out in japan is suppossed to have lotsa seed 2 stuff (its on the cover i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 06:40 PM
Albino, I sincerily hope you'll make me a Seed 2 Isaac sig once some pics of him shows up. He just has to be in 2 aswell, or else blood will float.

AlbinoFury
Sun, 07-25-2004, 06:52 PM
will do! hopefully he has an uber duel now or something i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Maybe he doesn't fight at all now when he has that almighty promotion. :/

AlbinoFury
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:39 PM
true, but he never seemed to be one the type for negotiations, i can see him demoting himself just so he could fight again i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 08:42 PM
doesnt sound too unthinkable after all its isaac we talk about the guy that dont htink its fun if the enemy isnt trying to kill him i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:07 PM
That is also very true but he seemed to mellow up at the end... with the whole "Shitfuck I cannot kill Diakka" & the sensitive scene with his mother.

Now playing in winamp!

Isaac Juule - Shoot

Awesome i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Eurasian
Mon, 07-26-2004, 03:11 AM
the earth alliance guys looks badass not like that pink haired girl in zaft she looks nothing like a mobile suit pilot.

i agree. the earth alliance guys ... thumbs up!! and yeah.. the pink haired girl...why pink??

PSJ
Mon, 07-26-2004, 12:42 PM
maybe the designer got a fetisch for pink haried girlsi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif now if i onyl could figure out how to upload my goddamn signature hmm anyone have any ideas?

AlbinoFury
Mon, 07-26-2004, 09:50 PM
i have a feeling she is gonna be a bitch, i mean after all she is gonna be a zaku pilot, if she isnt a bitch she will be a cock block or something like that.

PSJ
Thu, 08-12-2004, 06:55 AM
i'll take a fast guess and say she's gonna be a cock block. she doesnt look anything like a bitch. i think the earth alliance girl wil be the bitch of the show.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 09:03 AM
She will indeed be a bitch.

BTW can someone enlighten me on what these Astray frame things that showed up on animesuki/mirkx are? Some kind of Astray manga OAVs?

PSJ
Thu, 08-12-2004, 02:34 PM
all i know is that they are after war 5 min things one with the red frame and one with the blue frame. in my opinion they're really good. a must for seed lovers like you terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Knives122
Thu, 08-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Man there are alot of Gundam Seed obsessed people here i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Saw the Astrays, they were pretty cool though... ehh.. WTF-ish. I am quite sure these are manga OAVs. I kinda feel like reading the manga now.

Out of curiousity, which one do you guys think look better?

Red Frame seems more like Gundam X... humoristic main character, small cast and more "desert" environs in the OAV at least.
Blue Frame seems more traditional Gundam with space wars.

Hard to choose which one looks cooler but I think I'll go with Blue Frame since one of the guys in it have a modified Calamity... WITH SWORDS!

AlbinoFury
Thu, 08-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Theres a hi res version of a recent promo that shows alot of cool stuff including Milly, Kira, Lacus, new chars abound, and the Gaia gundam in action. Get it RIGHT HERE (http://shi-fa.edwardk.info/[Shi-Fa]_Gundam_Seed_Destiny_-_Zero_Attack_Promo_[82EBC5DB].avi.torrent)

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Getting it nowi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Look forward to an edit full with caps lock in a few minutes...

EDIT: OMFG OCTOBER 9TH

Isn't this the trailer you gave me the other day Albino, only in mega quality and subbed? Yes it is!

It feels like the side charas will steal the show from Shin, hardly saw him in the opening i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

GAIA

GLS
Fri, 08-13-2004, 12:07 AM
I have seen the light, ladies and gentlemen. I just finished watching the Gundam Seed series. OMG!, what an absolutely phenomenol series. Can anime get any better?
It's only fitting that this anime fill in the space that Full Metal Alchemist leaves behind when all is said and done there.

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-13-2004, 07:21 AM
About time! Now step into the light young sand using one and experience true delight!

And as for "can anime get any better?" the answer is nope! But I hope Destiny will i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Fri, 08-13-2004, 07:22 AM
oh my god that trailer was breathtaking. i loved it gaia was awesome in mobile armor mode. i think tisa only positive that the side characters will somewhat steal the show, the got much cooler gundams i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif the design och impulse looks to much like all the other main character gundams from all the other shows. they arent interesting and look to plain.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:57 AM
just a little bumpage i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:14 AM
OCTOBER 9TH DAMNIT

PSJ
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:24 AM
HELL YEA!!!

i expect a sub out october 10th.

AlbinoFury
Sat, 08-21-2004, 12:05 PM
i found a pic of all the transformable gundams in their mobile armor modes. check it here; http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/dstygdmtransform.jpg

Lefty
Sat, 08-21-2004, 12:38 PM
All the new gundum's transformed mode's look like they were based of Zaft designes.

AlbinoFury
Sat, 08-21-2004, 02:18 PM
well zaft is making the new gundams so it makes sense i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DraGunZer0
Sat, 08-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Damn this thread got big... so what's the newest up-to-date info on the new gundams? From th preview i saw a bit of them but forgot their names.

Best Gundam ever ---> Wing Zero Custom from Endless Waltz OVA <----- (even though the story was crap)
2nd best Gundam -----> Death Scythe Custom <-----

AlbinoFury
Sat, 08-21-2004, 10:14 PM
well all the gundams and their pilots have been announced, their is one dam good preview out, and on the 25th another one may be released, theirs rumor that it may even be the first episode, or at least a snippet from it. its airing at some big anime conference in japan, and will be distributed online outta japan on the 25th.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-22-2004, 06:04 AM
Badass transformations... man can't wait

AlbinoFury
Sun, 08-22-2004, 12:49 PM
theirs lots more pics out from this new promo, it appears as if the chaos gundam uses funnels(the green gundam), and for sure athrun pilots the savior gundam, and well heres a site with a buttload of new pics; http://aeug.blogspot.com/

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-22-2004, 01:14 PM
"Athrun doing his best ending the Quattro Bageena comparisons" LOL. Good one.

Man awesome shots. The same guy who did Seed music will be back too.
And as if that wasn't enough there's rumors that CHAR'S VOICE ACTOR WILL DO THE ROLE OF GILBERT!! OMFG! That would kick so much ass!

AlbinoFury
Sun, 08-22-2004, 02:01 PM
its not rumor terra, its fact!

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-22-2004, 03:34 PM
WHAT?

FOZMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

PSJ
Sun, 08-22-2004, 04:14 PM
wow those pics looked awesome. gaia is still the coolest in mobile armor mode tho i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-22-2004, 06:28 PM
I think I'm currently the happiest Gundam geek in the world.

AlbinoFury
Sun, 08-22-2004, 07:44 PM
lol terra

Knives122
Sun, 08-22-2004, 07:50 PM
well the gundams look cool, the characters look great now all we need is some person crying in the back b/c people he cares for dies in some space explosion i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

AlbinoFury
Sun, 08-22-2004, 09:43 PM
no no calamity killed his folks in orb, it shows it in the new trailer apparently, and when shin crys he doesnt look sad, he looks real pissed off like, see here:

http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/shinbawl2.jpg

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-23-2004, 01:29 AM
Calamity eh? Badass i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Look at those red eyes!

PSJ
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:48 AM
he doesnt look pissed off he looks crazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif call a mental hospital!!

DraGunZer0
Mon, 08-23-2004, 10:05 AM
he looks more scared IMO..

Knives122
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:13 PM
maybe its a combination of the two

PSJ
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:03 PM
i still think he looks more crazy than scared.

AlbinoFury
Tue, 08-24-2004, 10:47 PM
we might be seeing a release of the new long trailer out tomorrow, yay!

PSJ
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:48 PM
nice, looking forward to that then.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:48 PM
INDEED!

AlbinoFury
Wed, 08-25-2004, 03:59 PM
heres some screens that surfaced from the video some good stuff inside; go here: http://ranobe.com/up2/updata/up7967.jpg

PSJ
Wed, 08-25-2004, 04:09 PM
so does that mean that it was kira who killed shins family while he wa firing at calamity and that shin wants his revenge on kira? it sure looked that way.

EDIT: all seed fans go to wallpaper contest vote thread. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=22&threadid=12061&enterthrea d=y) and vote for seed 1 or 2.

AlbinoFury
Wed, 08-25-2004, 06:30 PM
actually ive seen some other screens of it and it appears as if just a random stray missle from someone i think a ship did it, we shall see though.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:12 AM
Auel/Owl looks pretty cool on that screen of his.

And as usual, OCTOBER 9TH DAMNIT

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:33 AM
yea and the abyss looks awesome too. damn i can barely wait OCTOBER 9TH!!!!

AlbinoFury
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:13 PM
to give yall some more absolute declared info here are char names and the seiyu doing the voice:

Shin Asuka - Kenichi Suzumura (Shin Kudou from Macross Zero)
Lunamaria Hawke - Maaya Sakamoto (Hitomi from Vision Of Escaflowne, Reika from Rahxephon)
Stellar Loussier - Houko Kuwashima (Flay & Natarle from Gundam SEED)
Sting Oakley - Junichi Suwabe (Greed from Full Metal Alchemist)
Auel Neider - Masakazu Morita (Tidus from Final Fantasy X)
Meyrin Hawke - Fumiko Orikasa (Seras Victoria from Hellsing, Kim Hotaru from Rahxephon)
Gilbert Dullindal - Shuuichi Ikeda (Char Aznable from MSG)
Talia Gladys - Mami Koyama (Kycilia Zabi from MSG)
Rey Za Burrel - Toshihiko Seki (Rau Le Creuset from SEED)
Earth Forces masked man (Neo Roanoke?) - Takehito Koyasu (Mu La Flaga from SEED)
Athrun Zala - Akira Ishida
Cagalli Yula Athha - Naomi Shindou

Knives122
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:28 PM
hey good voice actors, now bring on the booz, i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:54 PM
hell yea a nice cold beer and the first ep of gundam seed destiny that would kick ass.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:30 PM
LOL there is NO anime without Koyasu Takehito. He is EVERYWHERE.

Nice voice actors! Tidus as Auel. Lol. Greed as Sting will kick ass, and of course, Char i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif And Kycilia Zabi i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:19 PM
i have no idea who any of those are exept greed tho, only played FFX with english dubbing...

AlbinoFury
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:29 AM
aight folks heres the trailer, its not subbed or in high quality yet but its out, ill post a link again once a good subbed version is out; go HERE: http://ranobe.com/up2/updata/up8103.zip.html

PSJ
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:25 PM
doesnt matter if it is in good quality or subbed, everything that has anything to do with Seed 2 is good.

EDIT: OH MY GOD!!!!! THAT WAS INSANE!!!!! i caught myself alsmot screaming "this is awesome" several times.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:13 PM
*drools and faints*

Knives122
Tue, 08-31-2004, 06:15 PM
*Faints while drooling, wakes back up while its still on and faints again*

batkinson001
Wed, 09-01-2004, 09:45 AM
that trailer rocks! i found a subbed version of the large recap trailer from the destiny web site.

get it here: http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/459.html

its by Shining Fansubs (its also the only one listed with a decent amount of seeders).

only thing i couldnt figureout is what the heck is a "Rondo"?

AlbinoFury
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:07 AM
yeh thats the 2nd and 1st trailer their isnt a subbed version of the 3rd trailer out yet, its called first attack

PSJ
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:46 PM
i want higher quality trailer of first attack :'(

batkinson001
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:11 PM
I want a better quality one also.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-02-2004, 12:02 AM
A rondo is a type of dance.

batkinson001
Thu, 09-02-2004, 05:24 AM
ah. ok.

XwingRob
Fri, 09-03-2004, 02:17 PM
Gundam SEED 2: Destiny is gonna kick so much ass! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Fri, 09-03-2004, 03:08 PM
wy dont you tell us something new`? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif of course it will kick ass. THIS SHOW IS GONNA BE AWESOME, 9TH OF OCTOBER!!!!!!

XwingRob
Sat, 09-04-2004, 03:45 AM
Shh...I haven't really been on lately.

GLS
Sat, 09-04-2004, 07:24 AM
http://shi-fa.edwardk.info/%5BShi-Fa%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_-_First_Attack_Promo_%5B9B527560%5D.avi.torrent

Shining Fansubs has subbed the First Attack Raw Special.

DraGunZer0
Sat, 09-04-2004, 07:26 AM
Just saw that 2nd trailer..... this is... TEH SHIT!!!! ALL the new gundams are so incredibly badass.

~~~~------=======:::::!!!IS NOW OFFICIALLY SEED 2 DESTINIFIED!!!:::::=======------:~~~~

batkinson001
Sat, 09-04-2004, 04:24 PM
cool. though i found that the other subbed ver of the zero attack promo by Uke Fansubs to make more sense and be more accurate in the subs than Shining's... I hope they fansub the first attack promo, they did good work...

PSJ
Sat, 09-04-2004, 06:58 PM
i havent watched any of the subs yet. im gonna watch them tomorrow

Aeon
Sat, 09-04-2004, 09:06 PM
I just watched the first attack special and I've become a Gaia fanboy alreadyi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. I'm so easily swayed.

PSJ
Sun, 09-05-2004, 07:32 AM
gaia is awesome but its all about the abyss.

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
I just watched the first attack special and I've become a Gaia fanboy already. I'm so easily swayed.

Something makes me think that mine and Aeon's taste in anime stuff is similar i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

avmoghe
Mon, 09-06-2004, 02:49 AM
All I can say is that I cannot wait for Gundam Seed 2.

Though, I will be very sad to see Fullmetal Alchemist end.

DraGunZer0
Tue, 09-07-2004, 03:32 PM
Best Looking Gundam to not so badass looking: Gaia, Savior, The Main one, Abyss, Chaos.

Been watching First Attack promo over and over again and each time gaia transforms and does that spin and pulls out the beam saber... rawr!!!
Also love Savior when he does that pose... so badass...
Then theres Abyss with all those beam cannons. I think he carries a weapon thats somewhat like Gundam Wing's Deathscythe's Scythe, except its more of a cresent shape and pink.

>>>>>>> NEED MORE SEED <<<<<<<

EDIT:: Does anyone know if that song from T. M. Revolution on the First Attack Promo is out yet? So addicting

batkinson001
Tue, 09-07-2004, 04:06 PM
i caught the word iginition in the creds of the first attack promo but there maby more to the song name as that was the only english word, and i cant read japanese...

PSJ
Tue, 09-07-2004, 04:33 PM
yea that song is good.

Knives122
Tue, 09-07-2004, 05:34 PM
yes the song is good, and that looked a lot like Kira, but anyway IMO, this seriously looks like it had all the good qualities that every gundam series had (the way it should be) I wasnt sure about wheter or not I should watch it b/c of other things but after watching this , I can only say one thing: IM SOLD

P.s.: The Gaia Gundam is by far the most badass mech I have ever seen (better than Wing Zero Custom), and wow its piloted by a woman too,

Aeon
Wed, 09-08-2004, 10:08 AM
The song called ignited it was just ripped and put on mircx. Guess we have to wait for a ost to get a full version.

http://ukefansubs.dyndns.org:6886/torrent.html?info_hash=7ae0aab17ff3415f48d0f0a2005 bb4c378ec2d58&file=.torrent

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:30 AM
ah, a rip is not good enough, i want the full version!!!

XwingRob
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:44 AM
That might be the full version(its 2mins48secs long)...but the only problem with the rip is that you got all the sound effects that were in the trailer(the shooting, explosions, etc).

But I can't wait for the OST version. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:13 PM
yea but it might also be longer i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif and its not all that cool with shooting sounds and explosions in the song.

DraGunZer0
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Guess the rip will do for now.. but when the full version comes out.... rawr!

XwingRob
Wed, 09-08-2004, 10:36 PM
The song in the trailer is gonna be the first opening song right??

Knives122
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:19 PM
most likely that song that albino(or whoever) posted a while back doesnt look like it anymore compared to this one

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-09-2004, 05:20 AM
Did I ever mention that First Attack owns so damn much?

God Lacus is too sexy in her new clothes. And look at the boob implants she must have gotten.
Must...not...get...aroused...by...animation...

PSJ
Thu, 09-09-2004, 10:14 AM
wow, so you are like that to i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but yea first attack owns bigtime.

Knives122
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Did I ever mention that First Attack owns so damn much?

God Lacus is too sexy in her new clothes. And look at the boob implants she must have gotten.
Must...not...get...aroused...by...animation...

Yes they did get bigger i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, and it does look like she has nothing on, but still the show is about the gundams not her(or is it?)

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Her string underwear is damn hot too. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Thu, 09-09-2004, 03:38 PM
what was first attack again? the commercial? the freaking search engine is not functioning on my search

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-09-2004, 04:06 PM
It's sort of a trailer, which features some cool screens & a preview on the early minutes of the first episode.

DraGunZer0
Thu, 09-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Her string underwear is damn hot too.

STRING UNDERWEAR!?!?!? I did not see... just noticed the breast enhancements... rawrrr lacus..........

GLS
Thu, 09-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Finally got around to watching the subbed version. I mean, I posted a link for it.
anyways, great trailer! Only a month to this day (9/9) that it premiers!
love Lacus's new look! Very hot!

Speaking of which, I read from here (http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=121128) that they are removing GSeed from the toonami lineup on Saturdays and replacing it with Rurouni Kenshin. Why?

AlbinoFury
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:26 AM
toonami likes to break series into seasons, thus they will stop at ep 26 for awhile and then they can hype the rest of the series later this year and get better ratings i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Eurasian
Sun, 09-12-2004, 01:03 AM
i was shocked when i turned to it and gundam seed was playing. kira's voice doesn't please me though. but i'm happy that they r playing something good and new. don't get me wrong, rurouni kenshin is good but it's old. i watched it LONG LONG ago.

AlbinoFury
Sun, 09-12-2004, 06:45 PM
oh new tidbit of info out, supposedly the new masked guy named neo pilots a mobile armor, making him seem more and more like mwu as it goes :/

DraGunZer0
Sun, 09-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Nice, a question though: What is going to replace the Arch Angel?

AlbinoFury
Mon, 09-13-2004, 10:15 PM
the minerva is the new winged ship, its the launching vessel for the impulse, phantom zaku, prob athrun and the saviour, and the gunner zaku

DraGunZer0
Mon, 09-13-2004, 11:32 PM
Wait so those zaku are on the good side?... sw33t....

PSJ
Tue, 09-14-2004, 03:54 AM
the only problem tho is that the new bad dudes got so much cooler gundams than zaft had in the begining of seed. gaia, abyss and chaos are shitloads cooler than the zaku suits and impulse.

is asuran fighting with zaft again? i heard somewhere that he was some kind of body guard for kagari in orb.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-14-2004, 04:00 AM
All I can say is if Destiny copies Zeta as much as Seed copied Gundam 0079, we're in for one hell of an ending...

PSJ
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:41 AM
ok sounds like fun.

AlbinoFury
Tue, 09-14-2004, 12:39 PM
to answer ur question PSJ Athrun is living undercover as Cagallis bodyguard but somehow he gets the saviour gundam from ZAFT and probably moves onboard the minerva, as we have not seen an orb launching vehicle that would be the ship hed stay on. As to why or how any of this is to go down nothing is known, athruns part in seed 2 is still not very clear but im sure we will know much better in 4 weeks

PSJ
Tue, 09-14-2004, 04:26 PM
yea i just hope he is a good guy this time. didnt like it at all when he was the bad guy.

AlbinoFury
Fri, 09-24-2004, 04:06 PM
back to the first page with you!

some new info though the new masked character has a cool high power Mobile Armor, oh and only 15 more days till SEED 2!!!

PSJ
Fri, 09-24-2004, 05:19 PM
YESS!! that means its 16 days until my birthday. roughly 2 weeks and with that comes narutos birthday the same day. lots going on in oct. i can barely wait.

AlbinoFury
Sun, 09-26-2004, 03:37 PM
oh if yall need something to feed the seed hunger till then check out the astray manga, the first 2 volumes are out in english by tokyopop and they are pretty decent explains some stuff like how kira survived his fight with athrun etc etc

AlbinoFury
Fri, 10-01-2004, 01:34 PM
8 more days!

DraGunZer0
Fri, 10-01-2004, 03:22 PM
DOUBLE POST!! DOUBLEE POSTTTTT!!!$@#@... sorry.... yay 8 more days it is, although I'm still waiting for the subs of the last couple FMA eps.

intense
Fri, 10-01-2004, 08:59 PM
well right now Gundam SEED is airing in english... i just stopped watching it cuz i just cant bear to watch it in english, its just too weird. even though its pretty good dubbing without gay voices and stufff.. its styll weird. hahaha i rather watch my dvd version of seed way better...!

hey btw we all know that SEED destiny will be most likely licensed half way through when it airs... do you think that there will styll be those kinds of groups that would still fansub it to the end even though its licensed?

Munsu
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:02 PM
yeah... Gundam is tooooo popular to let it go unsubbed.... so dont worry about those kind of things

Knives122
Fri, 10-01-2004, 10:44 PM
Cant wait to see the coolest gundam EVER!!1111 the Gaia gundam

Stoopider
Sat, 10-02-2004, 08:50 AM
Sorry If I haven't read any of the last 13 pages..except the first page.

But from what I heard. It's going to be a sequal from the first series? Hmm. Hmm.

Don't know If it'll be good. Rarely sequels are good. Hope they can conjure the same magic as the Seed.

If I were them, I would have done a prequel to the war. With the Captains Boyfriend as the main star, in the beginning of the war, and how it started, till the bloody Valentine. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

AlbinoFury
Sun, 10-03-2004, 05:02 AM
lol well if you looked at it that way stoopider every gundam since the first would be bad, and theirs been what 500 gundam series? lol

Oh side note, terra your gonna be pumped; heres yzaks gundam for seed 2, and it has a scythe:

http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/hobbynet/photos/bandai-001302L.jpg

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-06-2004, 06:39 AM
We are so damn close now!

SCYTHE OMFG AGGHZHGHZG LET IT BROADCAST