PDA

View Full Version : Gundam SEED 2

Pages : 1 [2]

AlbinoFury
Fri, 10-08-2004, 10:40 PM
hours and counting man, holy shizza

Munsu
Sat, 10-09-2004, 03:15 AM
i wasnt around for when it happened... but was the hype for Gundam Seed the same for what Destiny is having?

Edit: enjoy suckers...

Episode 1 RAW (http://tracker.saiyaman.info/btfiles/[SaiyaMan]_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_1_RAW.avi.torrent)

Goingin
Sat, 10-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Now let's see who's subbing it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

AlbinoFury
Sat, 10-09-2004, 02:30 PM
im waiting for a sub, my bet is like 8 groups do it

Munsu
Sat, 10-09-2004, 03:03 PM
my bet is like 15... cant wait for it... i'll take first sub release and watch it

intense
Sat, 10-09-2004, 08:10 PM
is there any version of the first episode subbed yet?

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-10-2004, 06:16 AM
Wooooooow!!!! It's out! Damn! SUUUB!!!!!

PSJ
Sun, 10-10-2004, 03:52 PM
YEEEEEEEEES IM BACK RIGHT ON TIME!!!!! G SEED DESTINY WOOOHOOOO!!!!!. i want a sub noooooooooow!!!!!!!!!

btw abyss owns.

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 10-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Sub Here (http://home.ipoline.com/~alirwin/UF-amp_yo-GSDestinyPhase01(DD13B6FC).torrent) by U-F &YO

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 08:55 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DraGunZer0
Mon, 10-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Amazing... I love it... every second... I love it... I need more... I'm hooked... I peed myself................

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 10:08 AM
HOLY FUCKING SWEET MOTHER OF THE SECRET GOAT OF HADES THIS IS ORGASM

*57812 spoilers ahead:*

CHAR'S VOICE ACTOR AS GILBERT
THE NEW GUNDAMS
THE DIALOGUE
"DO YOU WANT TO START ANOTHER WAR?"
THE ENDING SONG
THE OPENING
THE CHARACTERS
OMG

BEST SHOW EVER

YZAK IN A WHITE SUIT
DIAKKA'S NEW HAIRCUT
ANDREW IS ALIVE

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Oh and I love how this felt like Seed ep 51! The story continues where Seed ended, the animation is very very similar, the music is awesome like hell and the ending sequence is similar to the ending sequence of the 2 first Seed seasons.

SERIOUSLY THE ENDING SONG IS SO DAMN GOOD

PSJ
Mon, 10-11-2004, 11:15 AM
god damn it stop it terra. I WANT TO SEE SEED DESTINY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! BUT MY COMP IS A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!! :'( MY FUCKIN GRAHPICS CARD IS BROKEN. I GOT PINK SQUARES ALL OVER MY SCREEN.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 11:49 AM
STOP IT?! I've been waiting since the beginning of time to see this show and you're telling me not to scream like a madman?

BTW I thought you told me on MSN that you saw it?

PSJ
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:02 PM
nah i told you that i was going to see it but i have to wait a little while. it sucks more than anything in the world :'( i guess you are justified to scream like a madman im almost crying now that the sub is out and i cant see it...

7 posts left

Mr.X
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:04 PM
my dl is going so slow.............5 hrs left.....cant wait.

@PSJ: hurry! SPAM!

Aeon
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:37 PM
I didn't even know ep 1 was subbed, I need to download and watch it in 1hr or I'll have to wait till 11pm i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

AlbinoFury
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:54 PM
impulse vs freedom in the op, omg thats gonna be awesome

intense
Mon, 10-11-2004, 01:50 PM
any sign of Kira yet?!?!?! like cmon! since lacus is gonna be in it, Kira has to show up and kick everybody's ass! hahahhahahh!!! hopefully he does come back... maybe it will become a major twist!!! that would be so cool!

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 01:57 PM
He's in the opening so, probably! He'll be forced to take responsability for being the one who killed off Shin's family I guess.
BRING ON YZAK!!!!

It was funny when Shin's pervert friend said that "cop a feel" thing... at first I thought it was just me who saw wrong, but Shin really did feel Stellar up i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I still can't come over that his family died because his stupid ass sister wanted the PHONE!

intense
Mon, 10-11-2004, 02:01 PM
well i havent even seen the first episode yet!!! cuz my sister keeps taking the good comp that runs episodes so smoothly! this comp im on cant even keep up the video with the sounds... man.... i have it downloaded and everything but i just cant wait any longer!!!!

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Must...make...Yzak...sig...

intense
Mon, 10-11-2004, 02:33 PM
YEAAA i finally got to watch the first episode.... IT SOOOOOO COOOL!!!! oh man.. cant wait for the next episode... and kira is all over the place, intro, the midpoint thingy, and the ending... obviously kira will be a character that will kick some ass at the end!!! damn!!!! soo cool... but it seems like the first series where ppl steal suits and stuff... hahahh, styll cool thuogh! nice intro and ending songs.!

BTW... it looks like Kira and Lacus are married.. ooOOoOOooo... cuz of the ending theme when lacus is wearing that wedding dress.... well thats what i think.

DraGunZer0
Mon, 10-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Lets all get naked and dance around in Japan and demand more GSi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif!

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 03:47 PM
What do you guys think of my new Yzak Destiny theme?

I'm really proud of the sig.

AlbinoFury
Mon, 10-11-2004, 04:13 PM
dam nice

Knives122
Mon, 10-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Yes, This was the coolest episode Ive ever seen every single song in that ep. was amazing(especially the op and ed.) cant wait to see the next ep. b/c now im addicted once again i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif, to bad those two songs wont be released till november, oh well

I give this ep. 102949475/10

PSJ
Mon, 10-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
impulse vs freedom in the op, omg thats gonna be awesome

impulse vs. freedom? does that mean kira and asuran will get their old suits back or does it mean that only kira will get his suit back? omg how cool this is i cant wait for my comp to fix completly.

AlbinoFury
Mon, 10-11-2004, 04:38 PM
dunno psj, all i know is in the intro it shows kira and lacus naked ala seed intros in front of an outstretched freedom then it shows a quick shot of freedom with kira in it dueling with shin in the impulse aile pack or whatever, should be cool. oh and kira was in the return from commercial shot, him lacus and bunches of those annoying haros.

EpoC
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:08 PM
just saw it, pretty nice, but Kira is missing IMO.
allthough he was a crybaby and cried alot wich was very annoying, he was still a lead character.
And It just seems so wrong to not have a lead character in a sequal.
and from the looks of it in the Opening, the new guy is going to have lacus.
But cagalli and asuran is still in the show and that is good.

And the coolest gundams in the world of gundam is no doubt "Deathschyte hell" and "Epyon".

Munsu
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Well yeah Kira is missing... but who knows... he might just appear when you least expected....

intense
Mon, 10-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by: EpoC
just saw it, pretty nice, but Kira is missing IMO.
allthough he was a crybaby and cried alot wich was very annoying, he was still a lead character.
And It just seems so wrong to not have a lead character in a sequal.
and from the looks of it in the Opening, the new guy is going to have lacus.
But cagalli and asuran is still in the show and that is good.

And the coolest gundams in the world of gundam is no doubt "Deathschyte hell" and "Epyon".

the new guy isnt going to have Lacus.. that was kira with lacus, and in the ending theme, the very last two ppl they show is Kira with Lacus in some sort of wedding dress. ALso, the new guy is going to have the chick with the blonde hair

GLS
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Yes, This was the coolest episode Ive ever seen every single song in that ep. was amazing(especially the op and ed.) cant wait to see the next ep. b/c now im addicted once again , to bad those two songs wont be released till november, oh well

I give this ep. 102949475/10

yeah, what he said, and then some. This show owns my soul already!!!!!

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 10:15 PM
SEED DESTINY FORUM NOOOOW

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 10-12-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Well yeah Kira is missing... but who knows... he might just appear when you least expected....

I Thought I saw Kira in the opening or was that just an illusion created by wishfull thinking?

If he is in the series at all it will be in like one ep or so (at least that is what i think) as a bistander, I mean, he did say he never wanted to fight. So he must have given it up when he had the choice. That's what I think. He might be in the series as a politican fighting with his lady (forgot name sorry, shoot me down someone please).

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Seeing as Seed/Destiny is based loosely on 0079/Z I'd say that Kira will do the same thing as Amuro Ray i.e swear to not fight and then magically forget about it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 10-12-2004, 09:09 AM
At least that is what i'm hoping for... No Gundam Seed is as it should be without Kira. I felt it now in the first ep, I want to see Kira on the go with his Berserker moves i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Is there no evidence what-so-ever that Kira is in this show, i have to know?

By the way, the music was kick-ass... I want the op and ed soon i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-12-2004, 09:57 AM
As always everything is mega kick-ass in Seed, the ops & eds too. Damn, all anime staff should ask the Seed guys for tips on choosing op/ed songs. They are always so damn brilliant. TOO GOOD! Anyway, the evidence that Kira is in it would be that he's all over the opening + logic says that he must eventually meet Shin & feel his wrath for killing his family. Or something...

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 10-12-2004, 10:37 AM
How do you all know that Kira killed his family? I mean, I haven't seen MSV Astray and it was a while since I saw Gundam Seed, is there anything in either of those implicating that Kira is the one killing Shinn's family?

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Did you really watch the first Destiny ep? Shin's family was killed by the beam that Kira fired when Shin was trying to get his sister's phone.
Of course it wasn't Kira's meaning but Shin will probably hold him responsible.

(All this was before the opening, in case you scrolled by or something)

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 10-12-2004, 10:54 AM
It was in the middle of the morning when I was abou to go to school i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I was quite tired and and didn't really think i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Now I have to download it annd watch it all over i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-12-2004, 11:15 AM
how dare you delete Destiny episodes! i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

GLS
Wed, 10-13-2004, 11:48 AM
you might wanna delete that "other" sub, cause AnimeKingdom and Aone are subbing it.
Grab it here (http://a.scarywater.net/aone/GUNDAM_SEED_DESTINY_-_01_[A-Kingdom_-_AonE][3ABEB218].avi.torrent).

AlbinoFury
Wed, 10-13-2004, 12:01 PM
OP = kira fighting shin = kira in seed 2 , now stop whining

Aeon
Wed, 10-13-2004, 12:01 PM
I just watched it, I need more Seed greatness. Gaia and Steller are so cool.

Munsu
Wed, 10-13-2004, 12:16 PM
Destiny = great first episode... already im hooked... loved the blood in the first few scenes... setting the mood for the rest of the series

Outtawack311
Wed, 10-13-2004, 12:34 PM
To watch this series and understand it do I need to watch the first one?

Munsu
Wed, 10-13-2004, 12:37 PM
You probably should... at least watch the 3 specials released by anime-kraze since they are recaps of the series....

but do watch SEED when you can

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-13-2004, 01:19 PM
Ooo the new version is neat as hell. TASTY!

Knives122
Wed, 10-13-2004, 01:27 PM
is it me or did everyone else see that Auel looked like he had on a jedi outfit(padawan clothes) I thought that was funny, and did anyone else see that there were two Laucus' in the ending(one on impulse, and the other with Kira) I thought that was weird

AlbinoFury
Wed, 10-13-2004, 01:59 PM
lacus was everywhere in the OP and ED lotsa fan service there i guess

intense
Wed, 10-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
I thought that was funny, and did anyone else see that there were two Laucus' in the ending(one on impulse, and the other with Kira) I thought that was weird

Maybe it wasnt her... 0_o hahah... makes you think huh?

Knives122
Wed, 10-13-2004, 03:38 PM
maybe, but I guess everyone in that show has pink long hair nowadays right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but yeah other forums have been talking about this also, and they said that it may be a clone, sister or it was just one person(just in two places to signify the relationship that she ends up having with shin and kira)

btw one thing that I did like was after years of begging and asking, they actually made the beam swords look different(Gaias was a perfect example)

AlbinoFury
Wed, 10-13-2004, 04:07 PM
i like how theirs quite a few different shield styles too, they were pretty similar save aegis and blitz's shields that is

Shinigami
Wed, 10-13-2004, 04:10 PM
cause pink is cool.........?

first ep rules!

and yzak does have a mobile suit and hes promoted now

PSJ
Wed, 10-13-2004, 04:26 PM
OMG I HAVE FINALLY WATCHED THIS GREAT PIECE OC ANIMATION THE BEST EVER.

im with terra on this one SEED FORUM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auel(the blue haired guy) is awesome and his gundam abyss how cool is that? damn this show starts awesome. dont like shin that much tho.

shinigami since when did pink become cool? pink is annoying if it isnt in explosions.

Mut
Wed, 10-13-2004, 04:57 PM
PSJ, you seriously have to stop double/triple/quadruple posting. this is getting ridiculous. press the 'reply to topic' button once and if you don't think you pressed it or it didn't go through, refresh the thread to see if your post was put up.

PSJ
Wed, 10-13-2004, 04:59 PM
yea im sorry mutata. i realized that last time i posted 4 posts. this time it was an honest mistake i accidently hit the mouse button twice. i promise you that it wont happen again and if it do punish me.

XForce
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Although im not sure if this has been said already in the 15 pages previous, but Shin's resemblance to Kira is just weird and bugs me to no end whenever I see him...

intense
Wed, 10-13-2004, 09:07 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif just think of kira having brown and longer hair, and shin having purple hair... similar to asran. also shin has red eyes... just look for those traits and you cant mix em up.

Assassin
Wed, 10-13-2004, 10:05 PM
shins the guy whp's famil;y got blown up and who felt up that chick rite?

is he the one piloting Impulse? or is it that guy in the begining who was driving the car?

Knives122
Wed, 10-13-2004, 10:13 PM
its shin(you wanna know why) if you look at the jet hes in it say Shin Asuka on the side(all military planes have the name of the pilot on the side)

hybridchild
Wed, 10-13-2004, 11:10 PM
Does anyone know somewhere that has the Aone version for direct download cause i cant use BT/IRC at the moment, thanks in advance

Hybridchild

PSJ
Thu, 10-14-2004, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by: intense
just think of kira having brown and longer hair, and shin having purple hair... similar to asran. also shin has red eyes... just look for those traits and you cant mix em up.

also shins hair is long on both sides of the head, kira's is only on one side.

and to whoever thought that no one had noticed the remblence between kira and shin before. of course we have noticed that to.

DDBen
Thu, 10-14-2004, 10:38 AM
Well I'm not reading 16 pages just to make my comment so here we go. First off let me say I loved Gundam seed it was by far the best gundam series and one of my favorite anime's so far.

After watching episode 1 of Gundam Seed Destiny I had a few issues with it many of which have likely been mentioned.

The first is obviously its WAY to similar to seed everything from the main characters to the strike gundam which looks like a cross of the Strike gundam and the one from Zeta Gundam with the internal core.

The blonde also looked a LOT like Calguri did in a dress almost identical with differn't color eye's. This wouldn't have mattered if the main character hadn't started with a sister complex. As he still has the cell phone and the sisters body is not shown in the first scene its pretty obvious we can expect her to show up. Thats if she isn't the blonde who was already shown. Given we saw his sisters arm in the beginning so its possible that she hasn't been shown yet but if they can clone people then I'm sure they can replace a arm. I also am refering this to how she reacted when running into him.

I'm mostly nitpicking and I do hope that its as good as the first seed but I'll need a few more episodes to get into it. They introduced WAY to many people in episode 1 who we know will be completely integral to the plot.

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-14-2004, 10:43 AM
Damn what bitchy comments i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif That sister thing is really far-fetched, why the hell would earth alliance clone a random human corpse? Jesus. Of course the designs are similar, it's a direct sequel to Seed... myself I love how it feels like Seed ep 51 more than a new series, but that's how it's supposed to be. Main gundams have ALWAYS looked similar, it's a trademark.

Finally I think this was a much better start of a series than Seed's even though it also had an excellent kick-off. I don't think too many characters were introduced either, the fact that so much happens at the same time adds to the intensity. And hell, just because many chars were shown doesn't mean you have to take notice of them all... all of them will be introduced properly as the show goes on. Besides, why is it wrong to introduce people that are integral to the plot?

Munsu
Thu, 10-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Yeah we all know that some characters look similar to others... guess what... deal with it...

That's just how this character designer works... most of his series have the same problem... so dont come here complaining every time one character looks like another because it is simply too common with his style to keep bringing the same discussions over and over... just look at Fafner in the Azure... they are all clones of each other...

And what sister complex????? his siter was murdered in front of his eyes... what do you expect from him??? to piss in her body??

And you are wrong about not showing the body.. the sister's dead body is the first one shown... right before the mother's is shown...

Knives122
Thu, 10-14-2004, 11:52 AM
LOL, yeah thats true if you actually pay attention you can tell the difference between Kira and Shin

Shin=purple hair,red eyes

Kira=brown hair, purple eyes, see not that hard

and plus the people are wearing different clothes, so theres another difference, so no more complaining please

PSJ
Thu, 10-14-2004, 12:13 PM
DDBen i dont think his sister will come back. and as terra said of course its similar to seed in alot of aspects thats becuase its a sequal and how can you say thats a bad thing? and no the blonde haired girl named stellar btw does not look like cagalli one bit. its like saying sting looks like diakka.

yenlowang
Thu, 10-14-2004, 12:33 PM
actually i think this series would be better if you have never seen gundam seed in the first place

PSJ
Thu, 10-14-2004, 12:53 PM
why would that make it better i dont think they will bother with explaining the old characters all that much and there are wuite some stuff from seed like the flashbacks in the begining. and cagallis father. im not saying that you cant watch the show if you havent seen seed but it would probably make it easier for you to understand terms like naturals, blue cosmos, coordinators, eunius 7 etc. etc.

Everon
Thu, 10-14-2004, 03:41 PM
I didn't read before the 15 page mark, but I like the first episode so far (though the whole highjacking gundams is such a rip off the original SEED) Any guesses on who's stealing them? Maybe a dissedent group of Zaft? Or the blue cosmos?

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by: yenlowang
actually i think this series would be better if you have never seen gundam seed in the first place

Care to develop this?

As for the origin of Sting, Auel & Stellar I am thinking they are part of some "let's steal the weapons because ZAFT prolly wants war again" thing... but hey if it's deeper than that I wouldn't complain.

PSJ
Thu, 10-14-2004, 04:15 PM
my guess would be that they are Earth Alliance soldiers, since they wear EA suits on all pics but hey thats just a guess.

intense
Thu, 10-14-2004, 04:16 PM
hmm... my guess is that Kira will come out around episode 15... dunno why, but thats usually the point when theres a new scene and everything...

and yeapp... i do agree wit you PSJ, probably a payback for zaft stealing their suits in the first place.

Alu
Thu, 10-14-2004, 06:04 PM
The Earth Feds are stealing them. If you look at their uniforms in the opening they wear federation uniforms. They might be part of Blue Cosmos too, and trying to stir up fighting. They are probably coordinators like in the last anime when the Feddies forced those pilots(Forgot their names.) to fight or die as the level of skill will lead me to believe. It seems Kira will be with Earth or the Lacus Faction if it is still there and that will cause them to fight.(Kira and Shin)

DDBen
Fri, 10-15-2004, 12:59 AM
Yeah we all know that some characters look similar to others... guess what... deal with it...

That's just how this character designer works... most of his series have the same problem... so dont come here complaining every time one character looks like another because it is simply too common with his style to keep bringing the same discussions over and over... just look at Fafner in the Azure... they are all clones of each other...

And what sister complex????? his siter was murdered in front of his eyes... what do you expect from him??? to piss in her body??

And you are wrong about not showing the body.. the sister's dead body is the first one shown... right before the mother's is shown...

I'll reply to this instead of Terracosmo's. Your totally wrong they show the severed ARM of the sister there is no body attached please go rewatch this. There is no indication his sister is killed. Also I never stated she was cloned. I stated that replacing her arm would be easy enough if the CAN clone people.

The fact is his sister will be back there is ZERO other reason to make so much note of her cell phone in the beginning. The events in seed were often layed out well ahead of time with suttle clues do recheck some of the details before you argue them.

Munsu
Fri, 10-15-2004, 01:24 AM
Yes they did show her body... first instance he sees the arm... then as he walks in he sees the dead body of his sister... followed by the dead body of the mother.. followed by the dad... a few seconds later they show the close up the severed arm... but he did see the body... and so did we..

go to time 2:49 and you'll see the body...

So i'll give you the same advice you gave me... please go and recheck the details before arguing them

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-15-2004, 05:33 AM
The fucking phone is there because it happened to be the reason to why they stopped, which of course was stupid. And then Shinn picked it up and has it because he loved his goddamn sister. STOP OVER-ANALYZING!

PSJ
Fri, 10-15-2004, 01:21 PM
what terra said. you're reading to much into this. and his sister did get killed the were blood everywhere and it wasnt just her arm it was part of her chest and her shoulder to so she is dead.

intense
Fri, 10-15-2004, 07:44 PM
lol you ppl are making such a big deal about this... what dead is dead, period. oh man....
hey btw.. this may be out of topic, but is there an alternative site to mirkx site? since its lacking updates, is there another site that is just like it?

Lefty
Fri, 10-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Try AnimeSuki. MIRKX is down for it's every two months sever failure or move. Suki should be fairly up to date date but sometimes they'll be a little behind.

Nachtvogel
Fri, 10-15-2004, 07:58 PM
or use baka-updates.com

DDBen
Fri, 10-15-2004, 11:32 PM
Yes they did show her body... first instance he sees the arm... then as he walks in he sees the dead body of his sister... followed by the dead body of the mother.. followed by the dad... a few seconds later they show the close up the severed arm... but he did see the body... and so did we..

So i'll give you the same advice you gave me... please go and recheck the details before arguing them

Well I feel like a idiot i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif your absolutely right. I blame it on my sisters wedding i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif they do indeed show her body. However I still think the phone will be a future plot point of note.

intense
Fri, 10-15-2004, 11:49 PM
haha dnt worry about it... happens to everyone i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. but yea!!! its airing todaywhich means a new sub will be released very soon!

Assassin
Fri, 10-15-2004, 11:54 PM
maybe he'll turn the phone into some funky gundam weapon or something....other then that i cant' really see much use for it except sentimental value.

as for the 3 pilits, i would say they're coordinators....when asuran passes by with cagali he sees them and gets this worried look on his face as if he recognizes them from somwehre, or like he knows why they're there

Everon
Sat, 10-16-2004, 12:56 AM
The phone? I think he'll just fall in love with that Earth Alliance chick and use it as a cheap pickup line.

I watched it again, and realized that all the new gundams have this whole transformers (more than meets the eye!) thing going. Frankly it was kinda slightly interesting to have two gundams with two modes, but this is a little out of hand.

Oh and whats with the sunglasses Asuran? Sure he defected, but does he think he can fool people with that kind of disguise.

Munsu
Sat, 10-16-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by: DDBen

Well I feel like a idiot your absolutely right. I blame it on my sisters wedding they do indeed show her body. However I still think the phone will be a future plot point of note.

LOL...I fucking own you lol!!! yeah.. although that is the case i do think, as you say, that the cell phone will be a factor somewhere...

yenlowang
Sat, 10-16-2004, 04:46 AM
too much time is spent trying to connect the dots between series at episode 1 rather than soaking in the pwn that is the essense of this episode

PSJ
Sat, 10-16-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by: Everon
The phone? I think he'll just fall in love with that Earth Alliance chick and use it as a cheap pickup line.

I watched it again, and realized that all the new gundams have this whole transformers (more than meets the eye!) thing going. Frankly it was kinda slightly interesting to have two gundams with two modes, but this is a little out of hand.

Oh and whats with the sunglasses Asuran? Sure he defected, but does he think he can fool people with that kind of disguise.

i like the way all of the new suits are mobile armor -> mobile suits. at least the 3 stolen suits. which gundams are you referring to when you say 2 gundams with 2 modes?

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-16-2004, 06:46 AM
SOON EPISODE 2

PSJ
Sat, 10-16-2004, 06:52 AM
WOOOT! you guys think there will be a raw out today?

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 10-16-2004, 10:24 AM
The RAW IS out today i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Take a sneak peek at www.saiyaman.info/bt and you'll find out i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

intense
Sat, 10-16-2004, 10:30 AM
the phone is just one of those things that symbolies something important throughout the whole series. just like Torri(kira's green mechanical bird). that bird symbolizes the friendsship betwen kira and asran, and it was the first thing that they showed in episode 1, and the last thing that they showed in the last episode.

PSJ
Sat, 10-16-2004, 10:54 AM
WOOT!! EP 2 OUT WOOT WOOT!!!!!

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-16-2004, 12:24 PM
Must...resist...downloading...raw...

PSJ
Sat, 10-16-2004, 12:40 PM
dont resist welcome it.

EDIT: WOOT finally saw the ep it was amazing. you just ogtta download and watch it. dont wait for the sub download the raw you'll love it.

s0ulz x r3frain
Sat, 10-16-2004, 01:52 PM
nooooo must fight temptation!

Assassin
Sat, 10-16-2004, 02:12 PM
lol! damn can't wait till sub comes out. what day does it air in japan?

btw, we totally need a new forum for Seed 2. this thread is always on top in this section...taht should be reason enuff.

*starts a "peaceful" demonstration outside GW hq demanding a Seed 2 forum*

intense
Sat, 10-16-2004, 04:59 PM
i think it airs every saturday. well the sub usually comes out the same or next day. since its SEED destiny, im sure it should be out by tomorrow

man.. watching the first episode over and over makes me wanna watch the first series over again!.. i think ill do that.

PSJ
Sat, 10-16-2004, 06:40 PM
download ep 2 its awesome and we totally need a new seed desinty forum.

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Fuck resisting, I'm getting the raw.

Edit: GOD YES! I SAW IT! LET ME TELL YOU GUYS... DESTINY 2 IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN 1, DESPITE THE FACT THAT 1 WAS THE BEST ANIME EPISODE EVER! WHILE SEED'S OPENING WAS AWESOME, DESTINY'S KICK-OFF IS SO INTENSE THAT YOU'LL DIE IN YOUR CHAIR!

Lots of spoilers, comments & thoughts follows:

- The action continues, lots of fighting and several new pilots/mechs are introduced... it's a big battle between Sting, Auel & Stellar VS Shin, Rey & Lunamarie.

- Stellar is insane! When Auel mentions that she'll die if she doesn't quit fighting Shin, she goes insane and starts screaming. Poor girl. Seriously, she's SO fucked up. I love her.

- REY IS A NEWTYPE! So fucking cool and unexpected.

- The new mask dude has the same voice actor as Mwu in Seed. That guy is everywhere.

- The fight now continues in space...

Everon
Sun, 10-17-2004, 01:26 AM
Ok I've also seen the raw, so SpOILER ALERTS are in order i guess.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ That first battle scene was kick ass.
+ So what up with the mask dude? You think its a Mwu clone?
+ (Look at the ED - the mask guy isn't there...sorta like SEED with Mwu)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PSJ
Sun, 10-17-2004, 05:49 AM
ok since ppl have seen it now i should discuss some to spoilers follow

I love auel, sting and stellar. stellar is a psycho auel is somekind of coldblooded monster and i thought he would be like nichole how sweet is it that i was wrong? haha i just love it.

the fighting is insane tho shin seems a little to powerful in my eyes.

and the new masked dude seems to be a cool guy, also that upgraded archangel or whatever it is he is in charge of his awesome. stelh camo, weapons enough for an entire base, and cool mobile suits.

i think the masked guy and that blonde zaft dude are clones. sort of like mwu and kruuze maybe the fixed the accelerated aging on the blonde kid or something.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 08:49 AM
More spoilers...

Yeah as I said Rey (blonde kid) is a newtype... he could sense mask dude, who might also be one since this is the case.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 10:53 AM
THE FIRST ENDING MP3 IS OUT GO GET IT!: http://minglong.mine.nu/

thanks to jing for supplying the link!

PSJ
Sun, 10-17-2004, 10:57 AM
WOOT!!!! this ending is awesome. just like the opening. i cant believe how good the music is!!!!! WHOOPIE!!

Knives122
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:04 AM
is it a full version

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:06 AM
YES! And awesome quality too.

Knives122
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Thank you Terra, you are now my favorite person on Gotwoot, I LOVE THIS SONG NOW GO AND DOWNLOAD IT!!!!1111

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:11 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif IT'S SO FUCKING GOOOOOD

intense
Sun, 10-17-2004, 01:16 PM
HEY THNX FOR THE LLINK!!!!!! this song is sooooo damn GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. hahahah i just keep listenin to it over and over and over

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 02:17 PM
Same here, been hearing it constantly for 4 hours

PSJ
Sun, 10-17-2004, 03:01 PM
haha, man i wish i could listen to it that much i just had a fuckin birthday party. it was boring as hell my cousins came over.... well at least the gave me some money.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Huh you had birthday? Congrats man

Edit: Great news guys I just found a torrent with the opening and ending singles for Destiny... if all goes well I'll soon have it down... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Edit2: Said and done... and uploaded!

http://valethcosmo.free.fr/Gundam%20Seed%20Destiny%20-%20Opening%20-%20Ignited.mp3

Enjoy!

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 10-17-2004, 06:15 PM
eps 1 and 2 kicked so much ass cant wait to watch eps 3

PSJ
Sun, 10-17-2004, 07:35 PM
same here i want the whole show within a week.

DraGunZer0
Sun, 10-17-2004, 07:46 PM
Terra, you are GAWD

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 08:14 PM
I try. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

intense
Mon, 10-18-2004, 07:03 AM
THE SUB IS RELEASED FOR EPISODE 2!!!! GET IT NOW EVERYONE

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-18-2004, 08:05 AM
HELL YEAH

lol, funny how A-H has started doing Destiny too now.

I have a feeling this will be exactly like Naruto, in other words speedsub by A-H and then a better one by AonE which you save.

PSJ
Mon, 10-18-2004, 10:04 AM
ill stick to the raw until aone releases their sub. i mean its not that much talking in this ep.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-18-2004, 11:32 AM
Stuff just got even better!
Can't believe how intense this is. And the music!

Athrun's pseudonym of Alex Dino is even worse than Char's old fake name Quattro Bageena.

Aeon
Mon, 10-18-2004, 12:02 PM
Spoilers

Shin is too damn powerful he's making everyone else look second rate. I never liked suits that have to be assembled, I mean come on thats like giving the enemy a free shot that they never take. Steller personality got better this ep I'm glad she gets to pilot Gaiai/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif . And ohhhh newtypes are back.

PSJ
Mon, 10-18-2004, 12:23 PM
yea i also thought about that asembly thing i mean just shoot down those damn legs or the body part and he cant use the damn suit. the only part that seems smart to have seperate is the jetpack thingy.

intense
Mon, 10-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
yea i also thought about that asembly thing i mean just shoot down those damn legs or the body part and he cant use the damn suit. the only part that seems smart to have seperate is the jetpack thingy.

Yeap i so agree.... and IT TAKES SO MUCH TIMEE!!!!!! LIKE CMON! LESS transforming, and more fighting i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif hahah but i guess it is something new to gundam in general. yea maybe it does look cool and everything, but styll... so much time

PSJ
Mon, 10-18-2004, 02:59 PM
it is not new victory gundam was the same it was one of those asembly suits there are rarely any new in the new gundam series it seems.

XForce
Mon, 10-18-2004, 02:59 PM
lol, since it is the first couple of episodes they will show the transforming stuff to its full extent, because of its novelty i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif I assume as the series goes on they wont show it as much, or when he gets a new mobile suit (come on, the main character ALWAYS gets at least 2 suits)
EDIT: Anyone know what other animes the seiyuu of the mask guy has done? His voice sounds so familiar but I just cant place it

Lefty
Mon, 10-18-2004, 03:51 PM
The whole assembly thing goes back to the orginal gundam. they're paying props to the old school gundam, granted this will get very old very fast.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-18-2004, 03:59 PM
No shit XForce, as I said earlier, he's voiced by Koyasu Takehito. He is EVERYWHERE.
It seems the only damn newer anime he hasn't had a role in yet is Naruto, surprisingly.

Out of newer shows he did the following:

Gundam Seed - Mwu
Get Backers - Jubei
Gungrave - Balladbird Lee

etcetcetc... hit his name up in google, you'll find 1000 of roles.

And on the gundam assembly, whoever said this is new to Gundam is VERY wrong. This is a very old thing which has been in more Gundam shows than it has not, so to speak. It's weird that it wasn't in original Seed. I don't think it gets old either, it's cool damnit!

EVERYTHING IS PERFECT IN THIS SHOW PERIOD

PSJ
Mon, 10-18-2004, 04:35 PM
ill just go with terra on this one again this show has so many positive points that they put complete shadow on the negative ones which makes the show perfect.

intense
Mon, 10-18-2004, 05:00 PM
lol i guess i was wrong then... but yea, it was new to me so blah!. hahah its all good.

GLS
Mon, 10-18-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

EVERYTHING IS PERFECT IN THIS SHOW PERIOD

I couldnt have said it any better myself.

This episode was fantastic!!! <u>Everything single thing about this ep. was great!!!</u>

I say we go on strike (no pun intended) until we get our GSeed Destiny forum!

Oh, and way to go Cagalli on blowing Athrun's cover. Nice.

Gods_Son
Mon, 10-18-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: gaaralovessand
I say we go on strike (no pun intended) until we get our GSeed Destiny forum!

Go ahead. It won't make a difference.

Aeon
Tue, 10-19-2004, 12:08 AM
Starts seed forum chant. Anyways what was the point of Athrun hiding his identity? I figured he was well known in the coordinator world from his dad and the fact he stole Justice. Anyways any thoughts on whose gonna die this show? So far the masked guy isnt in the ending, if he's like Muu then he's as good as dead. Meh I don't care who die as long as it's not Steller, she's the love interest so she should have a free pass to the end.

jing
Tue, 10-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Okay, i can't take this anymore, im going to download the anime-heaven version.

Gods_Son
Tue, 10-19-2004, 03:18 AM
A-Kingdom and AonE release is out. http://a.scarywater.net/aone/.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-19-2004, 04:00 AM
Woo. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I dunno Aeon, love interests are usually the ones to go when it comes to Gundam...

Munsu
Tue, 10-19-2004, 04:10 AM
I beg to differ... love interest in Gundam dont die... in SEED the only person considered love interest to die (regarding a Gundam fighter) was that slut that Kira was fucking (but when she died he already had a thing for Lacus)

And in Wing

Possible Spoilers

Non of the love interest die either...

End of Spoilers

I havent watched the other Gundam series yet so i might be mistaken about those...

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-19-2004, 09:34 AM
Well, practically nobody died in Wing. Wing is not like other Gundam series, because it SUCKS.
Oh and aren't like everybody love interests in that show seeing as they are all homosexual and in love with each other? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

And you are wrong yes. Love interests die generally, I can give some examples below (spoilers of course for their respective series):

Gundam 0079: Lalah Sune
Z Gundam: Four Murasame
Gundam War in the Pocket: Bernie (as close to a love interest to someone he gets)
I've heard lots of people die in V Gundam too but I didn't see that one...

intense
Tue, 10-19-2004, 03:04 PM
cant frgt muu in SEED!. though he wasnt for the main character, he was a love interest for the captain, and he died!

PSJ
Tue, 10-19-2004, 04:29 PM
yea great scene i loved that part.

Knives122
Tue, 10-19-2004, 04:33 PM
dl it now from what you guys have said, its the best episode so far in the series i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Munsu
Tue, 10-19-2004, 04:47 PM
I still think the first episode was better... but episode 2 was a great episode... now we know who that blond kid is, or at least have an idea... I wish Athrun would have been able to keep is identity secret a while longer...

jing
Tue, 10-19-2004, 05:24 PM
i watched it, WOW somuch action already in episode 2!

Aeon
Tue, 10-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Looks at Jing's Gaia sig and says ohhhh pretty, now I want a Gaia sigi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

Munsu
Tue, 10-19-2004, 05:40 PM
What im liking about this series at the moment is that impulse is obviously superior to the other suits, but by no means does he seem almighty compared to the others like many of the Gundams looked in other series.... it means that we will see good one on one action

jing
Tue, 10-19-2004, 06:12 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
I like the blond kid, i hope he will be the pilot of a kickass gundam in the future. He seems better than the rest of the normal soldiers, he probably will get a better gundam later on.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Right now "blond kid" (Rey) has a Zaku, but I sure hope he'll get a gundam... because they are just so much cooler.

Great new sig btw jing.

animus
Tue, 10-19-2004, 06:41 PM
*spoilers*

hm, does anyone notice the tendency that sunrise has with bad guy with masks? anyways, the new one seems suspicious. I believe its Mwu la fraga, or however u spell his name that piloted Strike after Kira got Freedom. Because their voice actors the same, and since mwu la fraga's dad, was kurtz who wore a mask, they both suffer from the same illness. as to why he might be, i have no idea. Also in episode 2, he goes out in a mobile unit that resembles his oldest one, being the orange ship with 4 mini blasters that detach and go seperately.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-19-2004, 07:18 PM
WELL... WE GOT A FORUM NOW! So this can get closed.