PDA

View Full Version : The Name of the new ending Song?

Sung
Thu, 07-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Hi, this is my first time posting a thread although i have been visiting this website for a few months. I like this anime so much that I am actually considering taking some japanese courses as my electives, lol. Anyways, It seems most of you guys seem to hate the new ending song, but I happen to like it. Does anyone know the name of the singer or title of that song?

Elrone
Thu, 07-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Crapi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT: Sorry, being unconstructive there. it's just a weak song that's all. Not much to it, we're used to more rock-style songs for a fighting anime.
Also unless you happen to like 13 year-old girls in bikinis then the video is a bit poor too.
Sorry, I don't know the name of the song. I would recommend taking Japanese as your electives, it's what I did and it was well worth it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Sung
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the reply. It wasn't the video that I particularly liked but the song itself. Because I am open to various tyes of songs including pop and rock. And lol, I just registered myself to the japanese courses for the whole year! Eventhough no one really cares, I wanted to just rub it in, lol

doki doki
Fri, 07-09-2004, 01:14 AM
"Ryuusei" by TiA http://www.tia-web.com/

Sung
Fri, 07-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Doki Doki, thanks a bunch i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kakashi_gurl
Fri, 07-09-2004, 04:10 PM
It sounds horrible..
compared to Wind and the previous ending song..its NOTHING!!...
I mean..wind is truly awsome...*its my opinion*
I still like the intro...

Darthmoe
Fri, 07-09-2004, 05:21 PM
I WANNA DOWNLOAD THAT SONG SO BADLY. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I am in love with TiA. I went to her website but everything is in japanese and i cant read it please someone help me find the download to the full version of the song. omg best song i ever heard!!!

Darthmoe
Sat, 07-10-2004, 10:21 AM
i love tia

Deblas
Sun, 07-18-2004, 04:02 PM
A little to obssed Darthmoe

Omri
Sun, 07-18-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by: Darthmoe
I WANNA DOWNLOAD THAT SONG SO BADLY. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I am in love with TiA. I went to her website but everything is in japanese and i cant read it please someone help me find the download to the full version of the song. omg best song i ever heard!!!

Could you stop spaming all the topics in that webside and say "Tia tia..." like a jurk (after all it's readden in your autogrape).

GLS
Sun, 07-18-2004, 05:18 PM
heres a link to the music video

http://bunko.theppn.org/downloadtorrent.php?id=12171&name=TiA - Ryuusei.avi.torrent

Knives122
Sun, 07-18-2004, 05:19 PM
damn gaara you got there before I did(seeing how I gave you the site)i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

GLS
Sun, 07-18-2004, 05:41 PM
you didnt give me the site, I found it on my own. You just said you found it before me, thats all.