PDA

View Full Version : Bittorent error

DJ_Qbert
Thu, 07-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Hi

I was wondering if anyone had gotten this error message while using Bittorent "Corrupted Data you may have 2 copies running" It stops the download at that part. It resume sfine after but its annoying because if I leave it on over night it freezes and then its just a waste of time after that. ANyone know how to fix this?

stos289
Thu, 07-08-2004, 05:52 PM
I'm not completly sure about this, but here I go anyway. I believe the error comes up because you are either downloading the same file twice at one time, or that you are downloading two things at a time. I believe if you just download one file at a time, then the error should not occur. Hope I could help.

DJ_Qbert
Thu, 07-08-2004, 08:58 PM
that makes sense but I cant choose what to download in Bittorent I just download Naruto episodes I dotn see an option on choosin gwhat to download.

stos289
Sat, 07-10-2004, 06:31 PM
I think you misunderstood me. What I meant was like if you were downloading Naruto 1-10 from Gotwoot and also downloading Naruto 1-10 from, let's say, NarutoChaos. That you are downloading the same batch/single episode file from two different places. That could be the problem. Hope I could help.