PDA

View Full Version : The world is in serious need of a The Raising Fighting Spirit redo

Taikyokuken
Thu, 07-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Not trying to be culturally exclusive here or anything...
They should take this song and hardcore it. If you removed that... what is it, a ryuteki? whichever kind of flute that is they use, and replaced it with another guitar and made that the primary riff with the other guitar still in there, that would be omg. Can also lose those 80s Orchestra Hits or whatever they are. This song has so much potential to be bad ass it's crazy.

sorry if that makes no sense, it just struck me.

Scorpio V1.2
Thu, 07-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Aye! that would rule, they tend to slightly alter some tracks of the OST, maybe they'll do somthing similer to what you suggested.

No need to apologize, nothing ever makes sense to me

Luchio
Thu, 07-08-2004, 03:02 PM
But I like the flute! It is the soul of the song!

No seriously I think you had a great idea, that flute riff made with a guitar would kick ass (and be really hard to play)

kakashi_gurl
Thu, 07-08-2004, 05:47 PM
I totally agree..i love the way it is rite now

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 07-08-2004, 07:13 PM
The flute rules! it's like Jethro Tull. If you start a band and make a remake that would be cool though.

Himura_san
Thu, 07-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
The flute rules! it's like Jethro Tull. If you start a band and make a remake that would be cool though.

I thought I was the only one here who liked JTull! its good to see others as well.

"Sitting on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent!"