PDA

View Full Version : New ending: Good? Bad?

obake
Wed, 07-07-2004, 10:55 AM
I dunno, the song seems like it might grow on me, but it's not all that great now. As for the animation, the style is cool with these broad brush strokes, but I'm not big on all the half-naked pre-pubescent girls everywhere. Whatever.

EDIT: The opening animation has some neat changes as well, although the song is the same.

Suzu
Wed, 07-07-2004, 12:25 PM
its kinda cool but not cool enough compared to the quality of other naruto endings

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-07-2004, 12:28 PM
The new ending had a cute tune, though I didn't understand what the point of the images shown were. Hinata?
Anyway, nice song.

And the new intro changes are FUCKING AWESOME!

Mongoose
Wed, 07-07-2004, 01:52 PM
The new stuff they added in the intro's pretty cool, although I have a few problems with the way some of the characters are being drawn...

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-07-2004, 02:01 PM
intro good ending BAD!!! i liked the ending before this one a lot more but nothing beats the first ending

fate789
Wed, 07-07-2004, 02:07 PM
what are u talking about on the new ending.. asre u guyz talking about 89 ending?? i dont see any half naked girls or anything that makes hinata special.. someone tell me what u guyz are talking about

Uukog42
Wed, 07-07-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by: fate789
what are u talking about on the new ending.. asre u guyz talking about 89 ending?? i dont see any half naked girls or anything that makes hinata special.. someone tell me what u guyz are talking about
were talking about the new ending.Its pictures of tenten, Sakura, Ino and Hinata on the beach.

fate789
Wed, 07-07-2004, 07:36 PM
ic thx.. i havent watched 90 yet but juss did... but it had no subs?? did u guyz get the one with subs?

Assertn
Wed, 07-07-2004, 08:48 PM
was that tenten? i thought so, but wasnt sure.....

it just.......doesnt really have anything whatsoever to do with the series......
especially since those 4 seem to have some of the least significant roles

Knives122
Wed, 07-07-2004, 08:56 PM
that was very strange the song might grow on me, and what do the people who make the op/ed think we are pedophiles that just gross

hopeknight
Wed, 07-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Well it's anime, and we all know Japanese guys are all about the fanservice. I haven't seen the ending yet, so I haven't formulated an opinion on it yet.

Knives122
Wed, 07-07-2004, 09:41 PM
you can get it at Narutoinfo.com

Aeon
Wed, 07-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Man that ending was bad, I guess that's how Tenten hair would look without the buns but her and Ino really didn't look right. New sceens in the op are cool specially Karanai&Asuma vs Kisame.

hopeknight
Wed, 07-07-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
you can get it at Narutoinfo.com

Thanks for the link.

Didn't care much for the music, but I thought the art was cool, especially how it goes from black and white to color. Overall I liked this ending, it's currently my third favorite, Wind and Viva Rock were still better than this one.

Hmmm... it would be cool if they had a similar ending, only with Tsunade, Kurenai, Anko, and the Anbu girl in swimsuits. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Cal_kashi
Wed, 07-07-2004, 09:55 PM
the intro changes are kinda like a new pair of underwear, at first its constrictive, but then it becomes a part of you.
the ending blows goats, i have proof!

InnerSakuraChan
Wed, 07-07-2004, 10:14 PM
I loved the changes in the intro! i loved the kage bunshin / kabuto fight sequence, and the extra tsunade footage.
As for the ending, I am really dissapointed. I am a huge fan of "ima made nando mo", and am sad to see it go. maybe the song will grow on me, though. I didn't really care for the animation - i liked the style, but it deviated to much from the style of naruto, so i couldn't really recognize who everyone was untill they colored in the hair. that was tenten??? i couldn't tell.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 07-07-2004, 10:16 PM
At this rate, I'm more exited about seeing the intro than I am about the story itself.

Edit: The changes to the intro were kickass, the episode left a cliffhanger that's kind of pissing me off, and the only way that ending is going to grow on me is like fungus. I hate it.

thundrakkon
Thu, 07-08-2004, 01:18 AM
I think the ending song will eventually grow on me. As for the animation, it was different, and refreshing. As for the girls in bathing suits, I really did not understand the need for that. I guess it is the only way they are going to get screen time since we really haven't seen them much lately. I think it would have been better if they showed the girls in memorable moments of their childhood or past, instead of the fan service. It would have added more meaning to the series.

NL|MegaMika
Thu, 07-08-2004, 05:14 AM
I like ever OP and ED since the start of Naruto (yes, Harmonia included), but the new ED sucks just too hard. Stupid song with ugly drawn characters in swimmin suits.... like a n00b would say: OMG~!!!

Did anyone notice the slightly different intro? There's some new animations in it, for example Naruto fighting Kabuto.

Kurapica
Thu, 07-08-2004, 07:20 AM
The new stuff in the intro is very good. Love the Gai and Kabuto pieces. I don't like the ending though, it's shows too more then i want to see. If it would be Tsunade, Anko and Kurenai in the ending, it would be another story.

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 07-08-2004, 07:59 AM
I would have prefered it if they would have kept the old ending of the first season i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Wind is the best ending ever... Imamade nandomo was also better than the new ending, naw, didn't like it much at all.

?igma
Thu, 07-08-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by: NL|MegaMika
I like ever OP and ED since the start of Naruto (yes, Harmonia included), but the new ED sucks just too hard. Stupid song with ugly drawn characters in swimmin suits.... like a n00b would say: OMG~!!!

Did anyone notice the slightly different intro? There's some new animations in it, for example Naruto fighting Kabuto.

it was like OMFG FFS TEH 5UX0R 1N7R0 !!! (D2 n00bstyle i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif)

kakash11
Thu, 07-08-2004, 12:01 PM
I almost NEVER listen to the intro or the ending. i see really no point. id rather listen to good music than japanese music which by the way i cant even understand. However, this time i did watch the intro and it was reaaalllly cool. and hell yeah the fight scene with kabuto and naruto were awesome. as for the ending... i skipped it i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

kakashi_gurl
Thu, 07-08-2004, 12:06 PM
i/expressions/rolleye.gif Yea..I like the this new intro, awsome!! I hate the outro tho..i like the previous one..wut wuz it called..imade..somefing..well..i liked that one the best...

Himura_san
Thu, 07-08-2004, 12:45 PM
I like the ending its a good change from the previous rock version.

?igma
Thu, 07-08-2004, 12:55 PM
the previous one kicked ass!!, im personally going to rip it over i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif (_NOT_, but still, it rocked))

Hinata-chan
Thu, 07-08-2004, 01:23 PM
anybody else think the anime is going a little slow lately?

reminds me of the episodes right b4 the prelims began - took 3 episodes just to get teh teams in and ready and fighting

kakashi_gurl
Thu, 07-08-2004, 01:26 PM
I hope ANBU/AonE release their version..cuz sg.anime isnt my fave subbing group..

KagexShin
Mon, 07-12-2004, 05:08 PM
i didnt no that was ten ten i mean i didnt think i could be anyone else.. but like... i couldnt tell! i just figured becasue in the beginning they had sakura ino hinata and tenten when they were kids... so i assumed

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-12-2004, 06:27 PM
I didn't recognize Tenten OR Ino.

I don't care for the new ending at all. The only one I liked less was the one with Sakura and Ino singing.

But the changes to the opening are indeed fantastic.

Rock-Lee
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Hate the new outro.
I dont want to see little girls in bikini's :S

SK
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:48 PM
really liked the new scenes in the intro, liked the outro too, the art style is really cool, i couldent figure out that was tenten till i just went down list of girls.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 07-13-2004, 08:40 PM
prefer Imamade Nandomo over this new one, but overall, definately prefer Wind over all. -.-

Himura_san
Tue, 07-13-2004, 10:36 PM
What's the name of the new ending?

Assertn
Tue, 07-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by: Hinata-chan
anybody else think the anime is going a little slow lately?

reminds me of the episodes right b4 the prelims began - took 3 episodes just to get teh teams in and ready and fighting

dont let it get to ya......
they've been keeping at a constant 2 chaps/ 1 ep ratio, which is better than the average rate they used to go at.

I'll tell you now this may be one of the slowest parts of the series, since they are going more in-depth on a potential hokage whom we never even met before recently

basey44
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:53 AM
sigh* i wish they would hurry up with the training and get to the next fight (which should be a good one, much better thanwatching tsunade and oro standing there talking)

but yea i am happy they are ripping through this part of the series at a faster rate than usual

EDIT: i spose the ending of perving on the girls of the series is alrite if ur 10

Kale Ironfist
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san
What's the name of the new ending?

Ryuusei... i forget what that means, but thats all you wanted to know

Stoopider
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:03 AM
new ending? Bad! Good Pictures. Bad music.

And they should some animation, especially near the chest regions. But then, their all 12 year old's. I'm feeling very dirty right now.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:42 PM
i still like the ending from Orange range, but nothing will beat the first ending Wind was the best song in my opinion

Eurasian
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:32 PM
i liked the last ending better...even tho nothing exciting was animated. the song is cute...but i hate the animation. the girls are suck...maybe with the exception of hinata (she's so cute). they are 12/13 year old girls who probably hadn't begun puberty.

theblakeman
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:48 PM
Japs like their girls prepubescent. ;P

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by: SaSuKeRuLeS
i still like the ending from Orange range, but nothing will beat the first ending Wind was the best song in my opinion

agreed the first ending was the best well IMO that is but i like the new ending song the animation is ok but still the first ending was the best

jaredwilde
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:13 AM
I must agree, the new intro scene rock my hizzy, but the new outro is terrible! The Song sounds like a Japanese Britney Spears, and all the girls are way too young. I vote Anko, Kurenai, Tsunade and Temari. But hey thats me. Also, what are the names of all the intros and outros. If someone could just link me to a place that lists them, I would be super happy

theblakeman
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:36 AM
What's wrong with J-pop? Don't hate, J-Pop is hardcore....

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:18 AM
=P Personally I have nothing against J-pop, just think that the current ending isn't all that good, especially compared to others, and that the J-rock songs seemed to fit better

basey44
Thu, 07-15-2004, 03:51 AM
bring back viva rock

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 04:46 AM
but I'm not big on all the half-naked pre-pubescent girls everywhere
I'm really big on the idea, but I'm 15.

Stoopider
Thu, 07-15-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by: zachary_milyardo

of course you are. So do we. But for us who are fully matured and very well endowed alpha-males, it's a crime. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Sorry. In the mood to talk rubbish. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

y0shi
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:44 AM
I really like that they changed naruto's punch in the end of the intro to the chakra ball (this technique has a name?)
Nothing is worse than the singing sakura and inno outro, but this outro is just one notch above it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

japanaman
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:48 AM
agreed, this is pretty lame

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider

Originally posted by: zachary_milyardo

of course you are. So do we. But for us who are fully matured and very well endowed alpha-males, it's a crime.

Sorry. In the mood to talk rubbish.

It's only a cirme in the United States, not here in Mother Russia. Naive Amerikovkies or, not so Naive Amerikovkies

kooshi
Thu, 07-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by: y0shi
I really like that they changed naruto's punch in the end of the intro to the chakra ball (this technique has a name?)
Nothing is worse than the singing sakura and inno outro, but this outro is just one notch above it.

Well, I know the name of the technique, but that might some spoilers, so I dunno if I should say or not.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:14 PM
What's with all the "oooh noooo! they're twelve...I can't like them that way...*contemplates cutting off wazoo in guilt*" They're not 12, they're cartoons. In fact, they look better endowed than many real life women, WOMEN, I've seen. You want something real disturbing? go watch hentai. This is nothing. Oh yeah, song sucks.

kooshi
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:22 PM
Ah, I might as well say it. It's only a freaking name.

Naruto's new technique is called Rasengan (hope I spelled that right, hehe)

Mut
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:40 PM
please don't spoil kooshi =D

Tsukiyomi
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:43 PM
kooshi i hope you edit your post before anime-only naruto watchers start the flames i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

dragon
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:44 PM
its called PMS man

Deblas
Sun, 07-18-2004, 03:35 PM
I really dont care much about the ending though the new intro is pretty cool. I just watched it onced cause is was new and now i just fastforward it to see the preview for the next show. It really isnt that bad.