PDA

View Full Version : Samurai 7

highbass
Tue, 07-06-2004, 09:42 PM
anyone know who is fan-subbing this anime.. ive only seen 2 episodes been released.. and anyone knows what days it airs in jap... anime is at a good start so far.

Neko Sniper
Tue, 07-06-2004, 10:24 PM
Nope...
It's 4 weeks, then 2 weeks, then 4 weeks, then 2... and so on =p...
Whoever told you biweekly is baka =-P

At least that's what I read on the offical site =o (they have the airing dates for the whole series there, after a bit of searching around... with the final 2 eps airing on Dec25th, or christmas)

This is something the admin of Lunar-Anime posted on his forum, hope it helps you.

stos289
Tue, 07-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Well, there are a lot of subbers that have been subbing it. However, I suggest you go with ANBU-AKeep. They have been doing a good job I believe, and if you have ever seen Naruto subbed by ANBU, you know how the quality is. You can get it here (http://a.scarywater.net/anbu/). Hope I could help.

Aeon
Tue, 07-06-2004, 11:51 PM
It's 4 weeks, then 2 weeks, then 4 weeks, then 2... and so on

I think that just made me lose interest in the showi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. Stupid 300k a ep for unneeded cg.

r3n
Wed, 07-07-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by: Neko Sniper
Nope...
It's 4 weeks, then 2 weeks, then 4 weeks, then 2... and so on =p...
Whoever told you biweekly is baka =-P

At least that's what I read on the offical site =o (they have the airing dates for the whole series there, after a bit of searching around... with the final 2 eps airing on Dec25th, or christmas)

This is something the admin of Lunar-Anime posted on his forum, hope it helps you.

so does that mean that 1 ep comes out, then 4 weeks later another comes out, then 2 weeks after that another comes out, then 4 weeks after that another comes out, and so on....?

and the CG is cool i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-07-2004, 05:10 AM
there's 2 eps every time it airs

highbass
Wed, 07-07-2004, 01:12 PM
erm interesting... must be a short series then... anways thanks for the info.

Munsu
Wed, 07-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Nope... 26 episodes....

It is probably because of the PPV schedule or something