PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for you guys

SaSuKeRuLeS
Mon, 07-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Well I'm sorry but I can tell you I had a really good kick-ass day. Post what u guys did yesterday besides getting drunk i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
EditL Oh crap i posted this in the naruto form, uhh my bad can someone move it to general for me?

Stoopider
Mon, 07-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Hmm. I'm not American, but during the same time as you were partying or whatever, I was probably sleeping. Sleeping rocks.

Before that, I was watching the Portugal Vs. Greece game with lots of friends at my house eating pizza, emptying my grandfathers Chivas Regal, and Drag Racing in a housing neighbourhood. Nearly killed a dog and a motorcycle man. My Opel/Vauxhall rocks!

Assertn
Mon, 07-05-2004, 09:44 AM
getting drunk on the 4th of july?? man, is there any holiday where you DONT drink? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mon, 07-05-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
getting drunk on the 4th of july?? man, is there any holiday where you DONT drink? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

there is... but letz keep those a secret

Xollence
Mon, 07-05-2004, 09:52 AM

I would have to say Easter sunday. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 07-05-2004, 09:53 AM
I'm not from US, so all I can say is that I had a perfectly ordinary day.

r3n
Mon, 07-05-2004, 10:36 AM
not from the US, i spent the 4th recovering from the night before, and watching the footy i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Mon, 07-05-2004, 11:19 AM
i ate a lot of food, it was awesome.

Goingin
Mon, 07-05-2004, 11:50 AM
Came out of my bed pretty late (long night of anime) and had a sleepy head all day long
Watched some F1 and then some Anime

One of the best sundays i had i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Aeon
Mon, 07-05-2004, 12:13 PM
I ate, ate some more and ate again. And yet I'm still only 145pds.

hinatacretu
Mon, 07-05-2004, 12:15 PM
F1 then it was off to the lawns of wimbledon after which i graze the fields in portugal... pretty wonderful 'crouch day' for me... too bad roddick lost on independence day...

frexeze
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:17 PM

holidays are just excuses to drink ;p

hinatacretu
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by: frexeze

holidays are just excuses to drink ;p

and get dead dead drunk...
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif)

r3n
Mon, 07-05-2004, 04:52 PM
unless ur under 21 and u live in the US, unlucky!

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 05:17 PM
im pretty sure you can get "drinking material" anyway.... i didnt do much. i just watched american choppers all day. discovery had a marathon with it just for the independence day i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif had been out of town for sports 5 days so i had to recover....

hiddenpookie
Mon, 07-05-2004, 10:11 PM
i got 170 dollars ^^
and uhh watching the history channel War movies

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by: r3n

what are you talking about? people in the US probably drink MORE when they are 18-21 than when they're 21+

and you dont need a holiday to drink
therefore it becomes just like any other weekend i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 07-06-2004, 01:11 AM
what?!? no one blew anything up?!
come on, the one holiday where pyromania is semi-acceptable/legal.

well, me and my brothers collectively spent about $150 on illegal fireworks from the local indian reservation(well, not all of them were illegal, but the best ones were.)
my little bro had this thing for strapping his army men to bottle rockets . . .
heheheheh

shame on all of you wimps who just ate food and watched the city-sponsored fireworks from a safe distance.

what is this country coming to if the youth don't play with fire when given the chance . . . .
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mut
Tue, 07-06-2004, 01:31 AM
fireworks are so lame. watching them and playing with them are the most overrated and boring events out there.

iminyourbrain
Tue, 07-06-2004, 01:49 AM
please, firew3rks are gr8... especially lighting them and trying not to get caught by cops. I had a good 4th, went to a hawaiian style bar where they were lighting fireworks off a barge, got cut off because we were singing some drinking song from jaws, it was my friend's early bday celebration. then went to a friend's house and lit off a couple of our own. fireworks are sweet. u must be playing with snakes and sparklers i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Stoopider
Tue, 07-06-2004, 06:54 AM
I think i have a innert phobia of Fireworks, ever since I stuffed it down a glass bottle and lit it. I don't think I was hurt, but I'll never play with it again.i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

hinatacretu
Tue, 07-06-2004, 10:39 AM
i've never ignited a firework before... and the onli time we have fireworks... is on chinese new year and national day...

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 07-06-2004, 05:19 PM
well my 4th of july was great till the dam cops came, it was gay though they wernt in there dam cop cars they were in a regular car bastard came out with a flash light and told us to stop or we'd get dam ticket, so we did till later where we cut 5 m1000's loose on the whole neigborhood it was great car alarms went off and people we pissed

PSJ
Tue, 07-06-2004, 06:02 PM

what are you talking about? people in the US probably drink MORE when they are 18-21 than when they're 21+

therefore it becomes just like any other weekend i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

in sweden most people start drinking when they are 13 - 15 its unusual to take your first beer after that.

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

in sweden most people start drinking when they are 13 - 15 its unusual to take your first beer after that.

thats........peculiar......
i dont really care about alcohol anyway though.....and beer is especially nasty

NM
Tue, 07-06-2004, 06:13 PM
My 4th of July was cool to. My cousins came over and two of em brought some kick ass fireworks. We had sparklers for the kids and us older kids let out some m80's and some smoke bombs. The best part was that we both used 2 snake pits at the same time, it was great. Plus, I got to eat alot to i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

PSJ
Tue, 07-06-2004, 06:18 PM

thats........peculiar......
i dont really care about alcohol anyway though.....and beer is especially nasty

its not that peculiar in scandinavia in denmark you cna drink beer at 16 and smoke at the same age. in sweden we have laws against it but most people do anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif,the drinking not the smoking in sweden we got snus i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

L8r
Tue, 07-06-2004, 07:07 PM
im pretty sure you can get "drinking material" anyway.... i didnt do much. i just watched american choppers all day. discovery had a marathon with it just for the independence day i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif had been out of town for sports 5 days so i had to recover....

hehe i watched the american choppers marathon to i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
i love that show its great

other than that it was a pretty plain day

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 07-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by: InnerSakuraChan
what?!? no one blew anything up?!
come on, the one holiday where pyromania is semi-acceptable/legal.

well, me and my brothers collectively spent about $150 on illegal fireworks from the local indian reservation(well, not all of them were illegal, but the best ones were.)
my little bro had this thing for strapping his army men to bottle rockets . . .
heheheheh

shame on all of you wimps who just ate food and watched the city-sponsored fireworks from a safe distance.

what is this country coming to if the youth don't play with fire when given the chance . . . .
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hey I ate mad food and watched fireworks from a safe distance. Anything else than that would have killed me considering I haven't sleep in over a week straghit... i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by: SaSuKeRuLeS
Anything else than that would have killed me considering I haven't sleep in over a week straghit... i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

what? why'd you do that?

PSJ
Thu, 07-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by: L8r

hehe i watched the american choppers marathon to i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
i love that show its great

other than that it was a pretty plain day

yea i love the black widow bike its so freakin cool and the fir truck bike is nice to.

Saruto
Sun, 07-11-2004, 06:46 PM
Whats the difference to drink on a 4 of july or a 5 or a 6 ?...june 24 is the birthday of quebec so i drank a lot a lot and a lot...1srt of july the bitrhdaof canada...i drank a lot a lot and a lot...and all the friday i drink...but what it does to you huh? ...huh? ...HUH?? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Knives122
Sun, 07-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
I think i have a innert phobia of Fireworks, ever since I stuffed it down a glass bottle and lit it. I don't think I was hurt, but I'll never play with it again.i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Hahahahaha, Ive never done that before, I have to try it, but ill run and hide when i light it(j/k)

GLS
Sun, 07-11-2004, 08:57 PM
I've been hit by a firecracker before. We put some plastic over it and lit it. Firecrackers dont go far when you put plastic over it.
anyways, I duck in front of where the firecracker was going (always the best place to take cover), it went 4 feet in the air, and landed on my ribs.

They dont hurt any, so I was fine.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:10 AM
I went don't to CA to go to Anime Expo during the 4th of July Weekend... I actually went to Disneyland when they were supposed to have a fireworks show, and I have to say that was the crappiest fireworks show I have ever seen in my life..was only 8 min and not that appealing -_-

Mut
Mon, 07-12-2004, 01:26 AM
fireworks suck, what were you expecting?

oceen246
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:33 AM
I worked that day, 4pm-12pm, but got to see the firework front seat at my job.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 07-13-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
fireworks suck, what were you expecting?

Well, I don't think fireworks suck, and normally where I live, the fireworks shows are pretty good, that's why I said that.

Assertn
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:01 PM
its true there's only so many combinations of different colors and different sounds you can make with firecrackers......they do get kinda old......
but i usually go more for the social atmosphere than watching the fireworks i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:47 AM
Drinking is overrated! Nothing beats sitting home and talking with the wall. Posers!

iminyourbrain
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:38 PM
woa... my roomates put on the best fireworks display i ever saw. together over 1000$ worth of mortars, triple shot aerials, roman candles the size of wiffle bats, and 20 round repeaters. it was so good neighbors were talking about it for days. i'm sorry but no one can say fireworks aren't fun. esp when a couple don't clear the place you're lighting them and they blow up close to the ground. thats exciting, life threatening yes, but exciting.

Mut
Wed, 07-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Drinking is overrated! Nothing beats sitting home and talking with the wall. Posers!

since when could one talk WITH the wall... i always thought it was talking TO the wall.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 07-14-2004, 08:56 PM
That's only if you're not high on shrooms. Otherwise, you can work out some of the little inconsistancies in the current incarnation of einstein's theory of relativity with the wall. I heard the wall is actually pretty insightful.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-15-2004, 07:41 AM
You have no idea. The wall is such an endless source of stimulating dialogue that I am considering to isolate myself in my room, and treat the wall as my only friend. Isn't that a good idea, Mr. Wall? Yes it is, Mr. Terracosmo!

See, it is even polite!