PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 89 - frame speed-up/skipping?

highbass
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:18 PM
im not to sure but is it only me or do other people get like frame skips/frame speed ups in episode 89... i dunno but the frames slow down and speed up unecessarily for me.. in episode 89 and the funny part is that this happened with all the other fansubs to aoi-anime... aone.. and other ones too so i decided to download episode 45 or somthing old just to check if it was my bittorent but it isnt.. and the other episode was working just fine... anyhow anyone know what the problem is ?

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Shouldnt this be in the Anime Support Topic?

Assertn
Mon, 07-05-2004, 01:38 PM
must be codecs......i never had a problem

Dante
Mon, 07-05-2004, 05:01 PM
What video player are you using? Occasionally I get episodes where the video can't seem to keep up with the audio. I usually use Windows Media Player. However, when I try playing the file that gave me trouble with the DivX player, it works perfectly.

You might want to try experimenting with other video players. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 05:13 PM
huh never heard of the problem...

Pyron
Tue, 07-06-2004, 01:25 AM
its just you

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 07-06-2004, 07:14 AM
its not JUST you, its just a select few tho, try out this method, (assuming you are on a windows system), start the movie that gives u the problem, hold ctrl+alt+del, in task manager (the window that opens), be sure to first click the Processes tab, then look for the wmp exe process, click it, then right click it and go to Set priority in the right click menu, and set it to high (dont set it to the highest to heighten effect, it'll make your computer more sluggish because the system processes wont get any cpu cycles) that made it work for me when i had probs with xvid skipping, im assuming (forgive me, mama told me never to assume) that your problems are from the same issue, if that doesnt work it is likely a codec issue, tho i am confident this fix will work for you, if it does, just so you know, you'd have to do this everytime u reopen the player

Pyron
Tue, 07-06-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by: LegendarySenninJiraiya
its not JUST you, its just a select few tho, try out this method, (assuming you are on a windows system), start the movie that gives u the problem, hold ctrl+alt+del, in task manager (the window that opens), be sure to first click the Processes tab, then look for the wmp exe process, click it, then right click it and go to Set priority in the right click menu, and set it to high (dont set it to the highest to heighten effect, it'll make your computer more sluggish because the system processes wont get any cpu cycles) that made it work for me when i had probs with xvid skipping, im assuming (forgive me, mama told me never to assume) that your problems are from the same issue, if that doesnt work it is likely a codec issue, tho i am confident this fix will work for you, if it does, just so you know, you'd have to do this everytime u reopen the player

if this happened to you to your computer probably isn't properly equipped to watch movies. i.e. codecs/players and so on... if that's not the case your computer probably sucks....no offense to highbass

and again, Jiraiya is a sannin not sennin

highbass
Tue, 07-06-2004, 09:46 PM
actually first off thanks for the replys... i solved the problem another way.. downloaded another client... sharaza... and it worked properly with that.. now first off.. id ont have a 2 dolla computer.. and i have watcheed upto episode 88 without problems except thisone for some reason.. i didnt try the prioprity settings since downloadin with sharaza worked for me.. thanks anyways.... ill try that thou ill download it with bitnorado and if it skips still then ill try it.. formated my computer btw and it still gave me the mis-syncronized frames (slow/speed up frames) bullshit... so anyhow ya im gonna try that priority thing although sharazaa didnt give me any probs

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by: Pyron
and again, Jiraiya is a sannin not sennin

jiraiya is a sannin AND a sennin

Pyron
Tue, 07-06-2004, 10:44 PM
ya ya i mentioned that to him on another thread..