PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Good Pic Of Jiraiya

Amano Ginji
Sun, 07-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Does anyone have or can draw (with colour) a wicked picture of Jiraiya.

Going to get a tattoo of it, so it must look awesome. =)

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 07-04-2004, 10:47 PM
Best advice, find your own picture, or make a screenshot by your self.

IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER ONLY:
crtl+i = screenshot.

take a screen shot of when ever u want of jiraya, might take a while, but that way you can get what you want.

AlbinoFury
Mon, 07-05-2004, 04:19 AM
before you get a tatoo of any anime character first analyze these;

how are you going to explain what it is to your grandchildren when you are 80, and how cool will they think you are at that point?

If you are trying to get some from a fine lady friend, and she sees the tatoo how are you going to explain it in such a way that she doesnt suddenly claim to have a "headache" over ur geekyness?

If you can pass those hurdles get it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Btw a cool naruto tatoo that one could get(im anti tatoo myself but if i considered it this would seem cool) The neji forehead curse, around an arm(not the nazi manga version but the tame anime version i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Mut
Mon, 07-05-2004, 11:24 AM
dude, don't get a tattoo of an anime character.

Assertn
Mon, 07-05-2004, 01:15 PM
or maybe just the konoha symbol or something that people who dont watch anime wouldnt know its from an anime

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 04:29 PM
what mutata said. do not get a tattoo of things that wont last. get a tattoo of your name or your mothers name or somehting if you want a tattoo but not an anime character. seriously dude how are you gonna explain it to people? what if you take a girl home for a one night stand for example and she sees your tattoo and starts laughing you will be embarassed like hell and will probably want to throw her out. now how would that be?

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Mon, 07-05-2004, 10:57 PM
yeah, what they saidi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 07-06-2004, 10:39 AM
bwhahahaha LOL OMFG this is too funny

Everon
Fri, 07-09-2004, 05:36 PM
I was gonna give ya the LONG tat talk, but F#$@ it, go ahead and get Jiraya! After you go through a few growth spurts and width changes, it'll end up looking like a hag with one longer arm. Good luck explaining why you got quazi-modo tatted to your ass.

highbass
Sat, 07-10-2004, 10:33 PM
its gonna be hard to explain to some chick why you have a guys picture on your ass... saying not gay may not work,...

Seras
Mon, 07-12-2004, 06:16 PM
OMG LMAO what are you? 11....13 maybe? LOL you crack me up kid

Knives122
Tue, 07-13-2004, 01:03 PM
Getting a tatto of an anime characte is basically saying to everyone, IM THE BIGGEST NERD IN THE WORLD!!!, we all watch anime but its stupid to get a tattoo of that

mythic
Tue, 07-13-2004, 05:17 PM
In the end it comes down to the fact that it's their body and what they want to put on it is their decision. It's not cool to belittle a person just for the fact they want an anime character tattooed on their body. However I do agree with the point people are making to think it through before doing it. It took me 7 years to finally decide on something I liked to have placed on me. And I'll have no probalems explaining it in 30 years.

PSJ
Wed, 07-14-2004, 08:03 AM
so what did you get a tattoo of? i cant think of anything i would like to walk around with on for example my chest...

Amano Ginji
Sat, 07-17-2004, 04:20 PM
To be honest, don't really care what you people think cause I have already chose to get it. And the ones they have at the tattoo place all are kinda crap.

And am I 11? Heh. You need to be atleast 18 to get a tattoo.

Also, the topic says I need a pic of jiraiya, not your comments about whether or not I should get it.

Still looking for a decent picture.

Mut
Sat, 07-17-2004, 04:33 PM
you should get THE ugliest and most stupid picture of jiraiya you can find. then if people ask you what the hell you were thinking when you got the tat, you can be like "uhhh... i was drunk and my friends did this to me." it would just be for momentary laughs i guess.

Amano Ginji
Sun, 07-18-2004, 01:13 AM
Would also like to add. The tattoo's they have at the places here, aren't all that great.

I would much rather a tattoo of a picture or something i like. Besides, I still haven't found a good picture of Jiraiya, so I might not even get 1 of Jiraiya. It wouldn't be hard to explain what the tattoo is from, and you can get them removed if u want, for a high price though.

Anyways, still haven't made up my mind, I'm in no rush for the tattoo. So I can wait till I find a pic i really like, doesn't have to be Jiraiya. Could be anything, just has to look awesome.

Darkflare
Sun, 07-18-2004, 01:26 AM
get this
http://jeffp.no-ip.org/pics/buahaha.jpg

Baka-chan
Sun, 07-18-2004, 08:02 PM
i've thought about the ANBU tattoo; it's not gawdy and it's simple, yet still represents naruto.

Lenas
Sun, 07-18-2004, 10:51 PM
I was thinking of an ANBU tatoo as well.

tensai
Sun, 07-18-2004, 11:00 PM
yea
the jiraiya thing is kinda weird, but whatever floats your boat

and the anbu thing is more realistic but hes still thinking it over of what tatoo to get
its like kanji characters

maybe make a fake tat and show that to people and see what they think, if they think its cool go for it

PSJ
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by: Amano Ginji
Would also like to add. The tattoo's they have at the places here, aren't all that great.

I would much rather a tattoo of a picture or something i like. Besides, I still haven't found a good picture of Jiraiya, so I might not even get 1 of Jiraiya. It wouldn't be hard to explain what the tattoo is from, and you can get them removed if u want, for a high price though.

Anyways, still haven't made up my mind, I'm in no rush for the tattoo. So I can wait till I find a pic i really like, doesn't have to be Jiraiya. Could be anything, just has to look awesome.

so you really want a tattoo? why dont you get one with something like your nickname or something like that maybe a rose or some common thing a tribal maybe? maybe even a japanese sign(forgot what they called it) for something. maybe those things arent that unique if you want anything unique i think you should sit down and really think of something thats important to you, you should be able to find something more important than anime. thats just what i would do if i decided to get a tattoo..

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 06:34 PM
On-Topic:

Try searching for Jiraiya in Google. Get some nice fanart. A screenshot would look strange, IMO. Unless you crop him out.

Off-Topic:

Why is everybody going "How are you gonna explain it to girls"?!! If the girl cannot fucking accept your interests than she can burn in hell for all any sane person would care. I feel sorry for you people who only seem to have such stupid girls around you. As for the children quatation Albino came with it, the answer is easy...

DON'T GET KIDS. THEY ARE EVIL AND COST A -LOT-.

And you people all annoy the hell out of me. People say "Get something common or don't get it at all" basically. THIS MAN HAS FUCKING COURAGE. MORE THAN THE LOT OF YOU. IF HE WANTS A JIRAYA TATTOO THEN GOD BLESS HIM. I am not into tattoes myself but this whole "it's lame" attitude is so mundane that it pisses me off beyond belief.

Why is that any more nerdy than having your "nickname" on it? If the world was more sane, people would take that as "that is one self-obsessed bastard who only thinks about his own name", but it seems having such things are perfectly acceptable... but having images of people you admire, real or not, is just geeky?

Man, grow up. Stinkin' kids.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 07-25-2004, 06:53 PM
Bravo terra.... I don't support your opinion but that's one of the best flames I have seen. Got the whole lot too.

My opinion on tatoos is(I know, you wanted a pic of Jiraiya and not opinions but since this topic has taken that form...) that they may make you look childish, whatever tatoo you get, be it Jiraiya, your nickname, e=mc^2 or whatever...

Just get a nice shirt with the pic on it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

And everyone should chill... people take things too seriously around here.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:10 PM
In no way was that supposed to be a "flame", hell, I don't even necessarily support the whole idea. What I'm saying is that he's a good guy for doing what he wants to do, and that this whole forum is way too focused on what's acceptable and whatnot. I like his determination. As for me, I'd sooner die than carry a Jiraiya tattoo.

Assertn
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:17 PM
put a tattoo on your forehead that says "love"

you'd be cool for infinity+9

DB_Hunter
Sun, 07-25-2004, 07:32 PM
lol.... or get your hair to grow thick, spikey and long... bleach it blonde, and then get green contacts.... hehe that would be cool for a few days alteast.