PDA

View Full Version : about the death god summoning..

WarkWark
Sat, 07-03-2004, 10:02 PM
Alright I have a question.

this is what I understand about the death god summoning.

The third said when he was trying to seal Orochimaru up that the sealer and the person he/she sealed were trapped in an everlasting battle inside of the death gods stomache, and both of them die, was kyubi too powerful to die? Is the fourth still fighting perhaps.. some sort of kyubi inside of the death god or did he end up going to heaven for his sacrifice? Any answers?

Final-Phase
Sat, 07-03-2004, 10:10 PM
the death god summoning that the third used was a bit different than the one that the fourth used on kyubi. probably something having to do with the effect the death god has on the person it is used on.

another thought: the summoning might react differently on demons and people.

japanaman
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:37 AM
My guess would be that the sealer can choose where to seal the person he is sealing. And for some some reason he chose Naruto instead of himself. Not sure why. As for the death god. I think the fourth is inside his stomach, but since kyuubi did not get sealed inside of the fourth he is not in the death gods stomach. These are just my thoughts and could be, and most likely are, way off...

Assertn
Sun, 07-04-2004, 12:09 PM
if i had a dime for everytime this was asked......why....i'd probably have like, 60 cents or something

kupalmaru
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Im just confused.

Someone said that you cannot summon something that is sealed. When Oro summon the coffin they said that the last one the third prevented is soppuse to be the fourth. So, can you summon the sealed person?

Or the person in the last coffin is not the fourth.

ZakuHan
Sun, 07-04-2004, 07:21 PM
I think you choose what you seal something into. I'm not sure myself why the Fourth didn't seal Kyuubi in himself. Maybe he was afraid if the person the Kyuubi was sealed in died, it'd become free again right away? So he chose Naruto, being a baby, to have the longest lasting seal he could find. Course I think somewhere they said the 4th wanted people to see Naruto as a hero for imprisoning the fox in him but of course it didn't work out that way.

So the death god killed Fourth for said sealing, I think "inside the death god's belly" is just a fancy word for saying dead.. He isn't sealed so I guess Orochimaru could have summoned him.