PDA

View Full Version : Naruto makes IGN

AlbinoFury
Sat, 07-03-2004, 06:03 PM
I was browsin ign today and came across this article, its pretty much just info on the series to those that have yet to see it, but interestingly enough it has pictures of a limited edition naruto gba sp, looks nice i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif heres linkage http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/528/528191p1.html?fromint=1

Lyzander
Sat, 07-03-2004, 06:34 PM
already was a post about this in Naruto Open Discussion

this board is for the anime related stuff not items and games

thats for the Naruto Open

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 07-03-2004, 07:45 PM
I don't think the mods would bitch if one brought in info about Naruto-relating stuff (as long as it isn't involving any spoilers).

1. Why the hell did you bring up the Open forum when you know that many people doesn't set their foot there because it's trashed with shit loads of spoilers.

2. Why are you acting as a mod-wannabe...

If you're not happy about it, then go cry in some other corner where no one will notice you, beucase you're making to much noice here.

By the way, thanks fot the link, I'll check it out once i've sent this i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Foomanchew24
Sat, 07-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Cool GBA, too bad i already bought one awhile ago. I agree with Shinji Ikari on the open forum thing, I don't set foot in the naruto open forum because of spoilers.

Sensei_Kakashi
Sat, 07-03-2004, 09:51 PM
call me a huge nerd but I so want one of those gba's and the naruto rpg!! omg i want it!i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i want money to buy it tooi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Pyron
Sun, 07-04-2004, 05:19 AM
its cool but i'll stick with emulators

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-04-2004, 06:08 AM
Tis a repeat thread.