PDA

View Full Version : Gaara again?

CrazyJinx
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:20 PM
Does anyone think that we will be seeing Garra again? In my opinion, he is the coolest character of the whole series and it would be a shame if his story is completely done. Perhaps, he will return, but thanks to his battle with Naruto, we will actually HELP Naruto. What does any one else think?

On a completely unrelated note, do you think there any link between Orochimaru and Itachi?

And that is all for my first post here!

woofcat
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Garra will come back, hes not dead just got the shit kicked out of him. Itachi and Oro were in Anisuki (redmoon) together so i think there is a link if there working together.

hinatacretu
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:43 PM
i hate gaara when he first came out... but as his life story unveils... began to have pity onhim... then after the fight when he said sorry to his sand comrades.... i was like wow... so he's definitely gonna CUM back...

kupalmaru
Sat, 07-03-2004, 04:26 PM
Akatsuki is after Naruto because of Kyubi. Probably Akatsuki is gonna go after Garaa to, because of Shukako, that is inside him. That's is why Garaa may return to the scene.

My theory is that Garaa is gonna be like Vegita; an enemy turn friend.

Mut
Sat, 07-03-2004, 04:48 PM
gaara is dead.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 07-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
gaara is dead.

I kind of doubt that.

Knives122
Sat, 07-03-2004, 05:45 PM
So do I

Lenas
Sat, 07-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Yes.

Rock-Lee
Sat, 07-03-2004, 07:26 PM
Why do you think hes dead.
Last time i saw gaara he was carried away by his comrades........

wirm
Sat, 07-03-2004, 08:36 PM
I guess he'll probably come back.

But he's a bit too twisted to be a good guy just yet. That Akatsuki connection seems pretty probable.

Final-Phase
Sat, 07-03-2004, 10:12 PM
gaara will definately back. hes not dead or anything.

oro tried to take itachi's body. but too bad for him, itachi is way stronger than oro is.

Stoopider
Sat, 07-03-2004, 10:32 PM
I think Gaara should return.. but that we do not know. But since he did play a major role, I doubt he'll just phase out of Naruto's world.

Probably we'll see him killing Orochimaru in revenge.

Arcane1
Sat, 07-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Gaara is not dead, as everybody saw he was carried off. They wouldnt do so much character development between gaara and Naruto just to delete him from the anime. But you have to look at what he said as they were leaving that is the key factor. The battle between him and naruto changed him and he saw that fighting to kill is not the only way to be strong. He will undoubtedly come back, but thats just my opinion I could be wrong...

Mut
Sat, 07-03-2004, 11:31 PM
well, i didn't really mean that he was actually dead. i just meant that his character is dead, it filled its purpose so there is no point of his return. so yeah, he's dead.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Its just another of Mut's "reverse spoilers".

Anyway, I'm sure Gaara will be back, after all, there is probably an Akatsuki team after him as well for his racoon demon.

Pyron
Sun, 07-04-2004, 01:04 AM
i'd want him back as a good guy. i just want to see the reactions of everyone when they find out he's trying to help than destroy

Mut
Sun, 07-04-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Anyway, I'm sure Gaara will be back, after all, there is probably an Akatsuki team after him as well for his racoon demon.

maybe it's one of my 'reverse-reverse spoilers.' you never know.

Pyron
Sun, 07-04-2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

good point. i completely forgot about shakaku. then gaara could team up with naruto and sasuke...that'd be ironic. i wanna see desert coffin again

G-Pong
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:36 AM
I wonder if all non dead characters may make comebacks?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 07-04-2004, 09:47 AM
what are you guys talking about? Gaara IS dead...
Temari and Kankuro used the oppertuinity that Naruto gave them and whacked out gaara, and then threw his body in the desert... remember the part that the sand ninjas found a body? it was gaara's body...

if anyone says i'm spoiling the anime or that i'm wrong, he should be banned from earth with a giant cannon.

Rock-Lee
Sun, 07-04-2004, 10:40 AM
They said that they were killed before the chuunin exam -_-

Pyron
Sun, 07-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
Temari and Kankuro used the oppertuinity that Naruto gave them and whacked out gaara, and then threw his body in the desert... remember the part that the sand ninjas found a body? it was gaara's body...

if anyone says i'm spoiling the anime or that i'm wrong, he should be banned from earth with a giant cannon.

actually no..if i'm correct, the bodies that they found were the ninjas that oro killed so that he could use the forbidden summoning technique
also i think i remember gaara being carried away alive and he talked about having friends or something? i forgot..but i do remember him saying sorry to his sibs. i doubt they'd even think of killing him after that

Mut
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:21 PM
stop living in denial, gaara is dead.

kupalmaru
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by: Pyron
actually no..if i'm correct, the bodies that they found were the ninjas that oro killed so that he could use the forbidden summoning technique
also i think i remember gaara being carried away alive and he talked about having friends or something? i forgot..but i do remember him saying sorry to his sibs. i doubt they'd even think of killing him after that

I think the body that they find is the body of the sand Hokage, that Oro replace as a hokage.

The dead body, his former friend, that Oro use for summoning tech show up after The Third use the sealing tech.

Edit: Who are the faceless person that Anko found before the chunnin exam.

Sensei Jon
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:42 PM
The three without the faces are a team of Gening from ::insert village name:: (don't remember) that Oro took the identity of.

Kale Ironfist
Sun, 07-04-2004, 05:59 PM
hidden grass genins

Pyron
Sun, 07-04-2004, 09:18 PM

there's no denial here. honestly i don't care whos dead or not...i just watch and enjoy

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-05-2004, 01:58 AM
maybe it's one of my 'reverse-reverse spoilers.' you never know.

Oh but I DO know. I'm inside your head.

Assertn
Mon, 07-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by: kupalmaru

I think the body that they find is the body of the sand Hokage, that Oro replace as a hokage.

The dead body, his former friend, that Oro use for summoning tech show up after The Third use the sealing tech.

what are you guys talking about? the 3 bodies used for the resurrection jutsu were Dosu, Zaku, and Kin....the 3 sound genins (well ok, MAYBE not dosu, but the 3rd one is irrelevant)

Mae
Mon, 07-05-2004, 02:19 PM
Um, the bodies that the sand nins found after the exam were definately the former sand hokage and his guards. You can tell by the pathetic skeleton with the kage hat.

It would be sweet if Gaara showed up again in the series as he is one of my favorite characters. I hope he is involved in the Akatsuki plot. A lot of characters get reused in the series, so maybe. I wonder if he would want to thank or kill Oro for murdering his father.... Maybe kill Oro because he wanted to do it himself...

I do have a question though... Why do people say that Temari and Kankuro are related to Gaara? Or each other for that matter? They don't address each other as family members. They don't appear in Gaara's flashback to his youth. We've never seen them with the sand kage. And why make a team of siblings? Teams are supposed to be balanced and such. Also, they all seem about the same age, so the timing doesn't work out, and they don't look AT ALL alike. I think Temari and Kankuro are just reluctant teammates, end of story.

r3n
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:11 PM
they do address each other as brother and sister....and i think at one point during the chuunin exams gaara says he doesnt care if kankuro is his brother, he'll still kill him. or something to that effect. they may jst be the kazekage's other children, by a different mother. who knows

Dante
Mon, 07-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
I do have a question though... Why do people say that Temari and Kankuro are related to Gaara? Or each other for that matter? They don't address each other as family members. They don't appear in Gaara's flashback to his youth. We've never seen them with the sand kage. And why make a team of siblings? Teams are supposed to be balanced and such. Also, they all seem about the same age, so the timing doesn't work out, and they don't look AT ALL alike. I think Temari and Kankuro are just reluctant teammates, end of story.

Actually I recall in one of his flashbacks, one image showed gaara as a child, standing next to temari and kankouro, who looked older than gaara, along with a young kazekage. Don't know if this means they are all related, but it sure seems like it.

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 04:38 PM

i also think gaara dead.

kupalmaru
Mon, 07-05-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
what are you guys talking about? the 3 bodies used for the resurrection jutsu were Dosu, Zaku, and Kin....the 3 sound genins (well ok, MAYBE not dosu, but the 3rd one is irrelevant)

Yeah im talking about Zaku and Kin. After The Third use the sealing technique, Zaku and Kin body appeared.

Uukog42
Mon, 07-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
In the forest of death after Gaara kills the rain nins, Temari and Kankurou say that they are Gaara's brother and sister.And Temari and Kankurou are shown in Gaara's flash backs. Episode 77, between 10:39 and 10:50, Temari and Kankurou are next to Gaara's dad(Kazekage). Gaara is there too. And no they are not the same age. According to the data book temari is 15, Kankurou is 14(I think that was it) and gaara is 12. And they do look like there parents. In the flashback I pointed out Kankurou looks Kazekage, and Temari looks like her mother...End of story. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mae
Mon, 07-05-2004, 07:34 PM
You are correct, thanks for the reference..... I thought the sibling thing was made up, but there they were (for about 2 sec). I still think it is a really bad idea to put all your children on the same team though... One mission gone wrong and you've got no heir....

Kale Ironfist
Mon, 07-05-2004, 08:33 PM
seeing as they were all bred for ninja supremacy, i dont think any mission would go wrong (especially since gaara supposedly couldnt be hit)

Pyron
Mon, 07-05-2004, 09:11 PM

Originally posted by: kupalmaru

yeah i forgot who they were but like i stated already i knew they were used for the resurrection jutsu...its nothing really important

fate789
Mon, 07-05-2004, 11:17 PM
dude...... u guyz... i will anwer all of ur problems... well not all... first of all ... Gaara IS alive!!! kankaro or whatever his name is and temari DID have a chance to kill him... but even if gaara didnt say sorry... they were probably to scare to even kill him because they're scared gaara might do something... well anyways.. gaara said srry to them for.. im not sure... and a diff question.. i forgot what the question was but the answer is... gaara mumbled... "Uzamaki Naruto ehh?? maybe ill be able to love like u.." OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! cause he understood that naruto was THAT strong because he loved or something... thas all i remember

Assertn
Mon, 07-05-2004, 11:29 PM
thank you, for answering all of our problems

Pyron
Tue, 07-06-2004, 12:48 AM
dido...

good memory? you probably watched the episode before you wrote your post..

tensai
Tue, 07-06-2004, 01:11 AM
gaara is going to come back to kill oro because oro killed his father, kazekage(btw HOkage is the leafs KAGE, each village has their own (insert village name)kage)
but they would have to put that into the story somehow
like maybe, in the future, oro goes back to Konoha and tries to destroy it - but konoha is prepared, with the sand as its ally, Gaara turns into shukaku and sits on oros fruity but evil face

fate789
Wed, 07-07-2004, 02:21 PM
nope i juss have good memory =]

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Gaara is dead.

Damn, you guys beat me to it.

Well.

Zaku will be the 7th Hokage.
So there.

ZANKUUHA, N00BS!!!!

Mut
Wed, 07-07-2004, 08:47 PM
terra is officially crazy.

Assertn
Wed, 07-07-2004, 08:49 PM
and for a moment in time......zaku WAS a hokage........i think the 1st hokage even

kakashi_gurl
Thu, 07-08-2004, 01:17 PM
and no gaara is not DEAD

Hinata-chan
Thu, 07-08-2004, 01:35 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

.....LOL

Jessper
Thu, 07-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Ya, try reading the name of this forum kakashi_gurl, bug off and stop trying to spoil. If you were sorry you would edit it out or not have even put it in there in the first place.

Eurasian
Thu, 07-08-2004, 04:41 PM
gaara better return. i bought keychains w/ him on it.

no spoilers. go to the other naruto discussion forum place or whatever it's called.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:43 PM
kakashi_gurl, why are you giving spoilers and then asking us not to scold you?

Read the rules!
This is a warning, DON'T do it again.

Moron.

PSJ
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:47 PM
lol dont give away the spoilers!!!! no one knows that they are spoilers exept us!! stupid stupid stupid.... thats what i think anyway...

gaara is dead i have my reliable sources.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:48 PM
*is the source*

PSJ
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:48 PM
oh no why give away that now everybody wants info from you. :'(

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:50 PM
That way I can provide them with false info and make their lives totally confusing! Mwah hah! True power!!!

PSJ
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:53 PM
you mean all the reliable info you give me is false? thats not nice :'( you power hungry mean person :'(

Assertn
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:55 PM
did i miss something?

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Yes, you missed when Zaku became the 7th hokage. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

PSJ
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:59 PM
oh he was the 7th hokage? thought his arms blew up.... then who was the 6th? please answer oh mighty terrocosmo with reliable info..

FearTheMullet
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
oh he was the 7th hokage? thought his arms blew up.... then who was the 6th? please answer oh mighty terrocosmo with reliable info..

I was

Karasu
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:43 AM
Gaara isnt dead he's just idling he'll come back for sure. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

highbass
Sat, 07-10-2004, 12:13 PM
heh ...

Feannag
Sat, 07-10-2004, 12:21 PM
I would like to think he will return. After all he is much like Naruto in upbringing and the fact they both have demons inside them. Would be interesting to see Gaara make a pact with his demon like Naruto did rather than fighting him.

Then again Naruto's binding was designed to seal the Nine-Tails, so it probably doesn't have a whole lot of control or power to do much to Naruto, whereas Gaara's binding was meant for the demon to be released to be used as a weapon.

highbass
Sat, 07-10-2004, 01:15 PM
gaara doesnt have the demon in him anymore... because he sleeps that demon only got brought by the fact that he was insomniac (sp?) and people who are insomniac are more susciptable to taht demon... go watch the anime agian...

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-10-2004, 01:34 PM
what the hell are you talking about?

are you saying that becuase Gaara doesn't sleep he got possesed?

" go watch the anime agian" (the spelling mistak as done by you)?
that's my line...

Mut
Sat, 07-10-2004, 09:11 PM
i want to be as knowledgeable as highbass.

Jeff_from_MD
Sat, 07-10-2004, 10:34 PM
i want to be as knowledgeable as highbass.

LOL. did highbass watch the raw version or something?

Karasu
Mon, 07-12-2004, 03:59 AM
heh wierdness..

Gaara just might be an insomniac because of the spirit/demon dont you think?.. He doesnt sleep cause he's afraid of Shukaku, the more sleep one possed by it has the more shukaku can take over. The deeper the host sleeps the more power Shukaku will gain and so on and so on until he has consumed the host and is free. Hence why Gama bunta wanted Naruto to hit Gaara hard when he fakesleepnojutsued so Shukaku wouldnt get full footing...

hinatacretu
Mon, 07-12-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by: highbass
gaara doesnt have the demon in him anymore... because he sleeps that demon only got brought by the fact that he was insomniac (sp?) and people who are insomniac are more susciptable to taht demon... go watch the anime agian...

cant get to sleep this few nites... could it be a fuckin demon inside me???

Rock_Lee69
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:50 AM
Gaara's move was the "Forced Sleep Technique" and it's an INCARNATE of sand that's BOUND to him. The demon isn't dead, just repressed for now. Gaara's stuck with it for life (unless a cure does indeed exist) and will have his mental constitution eaten away at every time he sleeps. But he probably doesn't ever. Why would one need to force themself asleep if they haven't slept in weeks? He's probably immune to sleep by now.

Knives122
Wed, 07-14-2004, 11:55 AM
eeehhh, Im gonna call it magic

Assertn
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:21 PM
highbass............<shakes head>......

watch the episode where gaara talks to naruto and shikamaru in the hospital scene again......
he specifically talks about how he has a demon inside of him, because his father fused him with it in the process of his birth.

They make that painfully clear

bboyy
Thu, 07-15-2004, 05:54 AM
i think garra will become good because at the end of the fight between naruto and garra it showed a scene of leaves and sand mixed together

Pyron
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:01 AM
either good memory or just a good eye....
i forgot about that one....i think he's coming back good but not as strong compared to before

Deblas
Sun, 07-18-2004, 01:27 AM
first hes alive. and theres a good chance that he might be coming back. im my opinion a character like gaara doesnt dissapear

z0rp
Sun, 07-18-2004, 01:55 AM
The development of Gaara's character was more than painful; it is overwhelmingly evident that he suffered as a child. The comparisons to Naruto are somewhat interesting, but they are so overplayed.

KameronFrye
Sun, 07-18-2004, 02:15 AM
Call me the Herald of Gaara's Return, for I shall cheer with triumph when his presence is known again in the world of Naruto. I don't care if he is good or bad, he will be back, so prepare!

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 07-18-2004, 02:19 AM
I think Gaara will show up again, don't know when, but don't think that he will just dissapear from the story to be introduced no more.

Tofu #2
Sun, 07-18-2004, 02:53 AM
wherd you buy the keychains eurasian

BurnMyFaith
Sun, 07-18-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z

...What Ass backwards episode were you watching?! The bodies found in the desert (or is it dessert.. oh well) were the the bodies of the REAL Kazekage..ad his two bodyguards/retainer jounins. Gaara is FAR from dead...

Another person out there thought that Akatsuki would go after Gaara alike they seem to be going after Naruto. What would be the point. Kazekage/Orochimaru had access to Gaara for a bit, not to mention the firepower to take him out. Gaara's Demon is flawed in it's sealing as opposed to Naruto's where he's able to control the Nine-Tails power at will (now he can anyway)....

Uhm...Yeh anyway. Gaara isn't dead...and..Yep He'll be back with Kankuro and Temari, and Temari will end up hooking up with Shikimaru (the whole sexy chick with brains thing)....Uhm...I am a pickle..

wakobi
Sun, 07-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Gaara will prolly come back when Oro is kicking the high holy $hit outta Naruto and prolly end up sacrficing himself in the process so Naruto can lower the boom on Oro, kill him and reveal to everybody that Naruto is actually one of the new legendary ninja, (oops, did I say that?) i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Sun, 07-18-2004, 11:05 PM
too bad oro could prolly annihilate both naruto AND gaara combined i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Mon, 07-19-2004, 12:19 AM
too bad oro could prolly annihilate both naruto AND gaara combined

exactly, naruto and gaara are both pussies.

viza
Mon, 07-19-2004, 01:08 AM
I thought Gaara was psycho initially... but when it explained why he was so messed up I felt sorry for him. I don't think he's dead. I would like to see him come back. It's interesting how his feelings seemed to change a little at the end of the battle w/Naruto. Naruto seems to have a huge impact / affect on a lot of the characters (during the Chuunin exam on Sakura, Hinata, Neji and during the battle w/Gaara).

wakobi
Mon, 07-19-2004, 04:50 AM
too bad oro could prolly annihilate both naruto AND gaara combined

True, but I should have stated that I meant that Oro fights Naruto much later on. Also, if Oro's arms are still busted he's gonna find it mighty hard to do much lol and will prolly leave the scrapping up to Kabuto.

Kale Ironfist
Mon, 07-19-2004, 06:24 AM
he can still kick wakobi. that much we saw when he kicked down a tree and cursed the 3rd, making the tree fall down...

Deblas
Mon, 07-19-2004, 05:29 PM
he will come back, dont know when and how but he'll come back

fourth_hokage
Mon, 07-19-2004, 08:00 PM
gaara is cool

Mut
Mon, 07-19-2004, 08:31 PM
that never happened you clown...

Kale Ironfist
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:10 AM
i dont remember the both of them fighting 'some guy' as you put it, altho i remember them fighting each other.

Assertn
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:20 AM
maybe he confused hayate as some enemy and gaara and lee kept missing their attacks on him and were hitting each other instead? roflma

fourth_hokage
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:56 AM
gaara alive for sure >=)

Mut
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:57 AM
stop making stuff up, liar.

just in case you still don't understand:
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/moded.gif

EDIT:

omg you're dense.

fourth_hokage
Tue, 07-20-2004, 12:07 PM
well i hope gaara come back =)

Assertn
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by: fourth_hokage
lalalalalalla

just ignore him....
a post that makes you sound 10 yrs old doesnt deserve any respect

Knives122
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:24 PM
it obviously means that that person is retarded as well

fourth_hokage
Tue, 07-20-2004, 05:21 PM
no i had to re edit my shit cuz i accidently gave away a spoil and i was rushing so

im also not retarded im a long time naruto fan ...

=)

jonic
Tue, 07-20-2004, 08:19 PM
what about kabuto???

jonic
Tue, 07-20-2004, 08:20 PM
what about kabuto???i/expressions/heart.gif

Knives122
Tue, 07-20-2004, 08:24 PM
I figured why Mut says all this stuff in these forums, Im pretty sure most of us here are Underdog people(the kind of people who like seeing the weaker people triumph; like Kuwabara from YYh, Domon from Flame of Recca) Mut is a little Strong guy fanboy the only thing he cares about people like itachi and Oro kicking the underdogs ass, but guess what mut No matter how much you rant and whine about the characters being badass, you know what THE PEOPLE LIKE ITACHI AND ORO WILL DIE IN THIS ANIME BY THE PEOPLE WHO THE WEAKLINGS IN THE SERIES RIGHT NOW!!!, so just be quiet and shut up

I feel better now

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 09:20 PM
wow, what happen in here? it's a verbal war.

Mut
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
I figured why Mut says all this stuff in these forums, Im pretty sure most of us here are Underdog people(the kind of people who like seeing the weaker people triumph; like Kuwabara from YYh, Domon from Flame of Recca) Mut is a little Strong guy fanboy the only thing he cares about people like itachi and Oro kicking the underdogs ass, but guess what mut No matter how much you rant and whine about the characters being badass, you know what THE PEOPLE LIKE ITACHI AND ORO WILL DIE IN THIS ANIME BY THE PEOPLE WHO THE WEAKLINGS IN THE SERIES RIGHT NOW!!!, so just be quiet and shut up

I feel better now

wow man. relax.

and in response to what you said: no.

Masamune
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:53 PM
guide to get along with mut@t@
step 1 : do not take his non-explainatory posts to the heart. ( he makes good points at times )
step 2 : Breath in. Breath out.
Step 3: try to see the humor in it , or in the sarcasm of the post. Remember the post was not directed at you, or your personal opinion.
step 4 : avoid capslock button and make a good and civil reply .

This was brought to by Masamune

...=P

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:56 PM
hahahahahahahaha

another thread sacrificed to mut@t@ . . . .

the bodies are begining to pile up, are they not?

Assertn
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:57 PM
how did this become a mutata discussion thread?

frexeze
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:49 PM
anger management anyone?

Deblas
Wed, 07-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Another one... greati/expressions/rolleye.gif

Daniel of Lorien
Thu, 07-22-2004, 09:18 PM
gaara is dead.

Your wrong... Garaa is very much alive... look forward to him kicking some ass soon

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-23-2004, 05:21 PM
Guide to get along with Mut, revised version:

#1: Be a moderator
#2: Kick his ass whenever he's being annoying
(You need to have completed step 1 for step 2 to work)

Unfortunately I have yet to encounter Mut in an argument for I find his posts extremely entertaining. Mostly. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

And since this thread is now on the wrong lane I'll just call it quits