PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a pic of...

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-03-2004, 01:57 PM
I don't know how to take pictures of individual frames from an AVI, so what I'm wondering is,

does anyone have a picture of Shino's dad, specifically, a picture of that huge canteen on his back? Theres a great shot of it in the anime, but, as I mentioned, I don't know how to take pics from the video files.

hinatacretu
Sat, 07-03-2004, 01:59 PM
ctrl-print screen ???

Aeon
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:08 PM
If you're using WMP just push ctrl I

Mut
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:11 PM
since when did this forum become the support forum. why don't you guys post threads in the proper forums, clowns.

?igma
Sat, 07-03-2004, 04:01 PM
nice job Mut@t@, you keep the forums clean!!

*does a flipover* WE *shakes his boobs ..which he doesnt have,but its the genre, Cheerleaders have those, * LOVE * jumps up in the air* YOU

now, be happy with that, and GENTILY redirect him to the correct forum, instead of shitting in his face i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Sat, 07-03-2004, 04:21 PM
wow.......<slowly backs away from this topic>

kupalmaru
Sat, 07-03-2004, 04:23 PM
There is a thread last week that is the same as this one. It is on General Anime or Discussion.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Thanks guys!

Mut
Sat, 07-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by: ?igma
nice job Mut@t@, you keep the forums clean!!

*does a flipover* WE *shakes his boobs ..which he doesnt have,but its the genre, Cheerleaders have those, * LOVE * jumps up in the air* YOU

now, be happy with that, and GENTILY redirect him to the correct forum, instead of shitting in his face i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

wow, what the hell are you talking about... stop following me around, i don't wanna catch your stupidity. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

EDIT: response to below:

i can't help but be an ass if people are acting stupid towards me. and yeah, it is a forum, so why don't you stop getting worked up about it.

fizzlesticks
Sat, 07-03-2004, 11:00 PM
you know what mut@t@,im relly sick of seeing your negative comments,thats all you ever post.. your a reall asshole,

STOP POSTING DICKHEAD THINGS!!

DONT BE AN ASS TO PEOPLE,ITS A FORUMS FOR GODS SAKE!

Himura_san
Sun, 07-04-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: fizzlesticks
you know what mut@t@,im relly sick of seeing your negative comments,thats all you ever post.. your a reall asshole,

STOP POSTING DICKHEAD THINGS!!

DONT BE AN ASS TO PEOPLE,ITS A FORUMS FOR GODS SAKE!

fizzlesticks you should'nt take Mut@t@ too seriously, even when he's a dickhead at times.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-04-2004, 12:58 AM
It just wouldn't be a gotwoot forum thread without Mut being a jerk to someone. Because you see, he was never a noobie himself and has known how to do everything since he was in the womb.

Mut
Sun, 07-04-2004, 01:33 AM
that's actually 100% correct. i was never a newbie myself, i was just born with all the knowledge in the universe.

anyway, i really didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings or offend anyone. however, i'm not sorry if i did because a lot of you should lighten up a bit and not get upset over some words said by someone on the internet. i only said what i said because i just can't understand the degree of difficulty in posting threads in the correct forum. i'm sure it is a tricky task, so maybe one day, i will comprehend and be aware of its perplexity and be more helpful and friendlier to you guys.

?igma
Sun, 07-04-2004, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
that's actually 100% correct. i was never a newbie myself, i was just born with all the knowledge in the universe.

anyway, i really didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings or offend anyone. however, i'm not sorry if i did because a lot of you should lighten up a bit and not get upset over some words said by someone on the internet. i only said what i said because i just can't understand the degree of difficulty in posting threads in the correct forum. i'm sure it is a tricky task, so maybe one day, i will comprehend and be aware of its perplexity and be more helpful and friendlier to you guys.

OH PLZZZZZ, all you EVER do , is making an agrressive stance against every new person, or stupid thread here.

Krbadass
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:20 AM
Mut@t@, Try pming a mod about it, not whining about it with a pointless post.

Fifemoo
Sun, 07-04-2004, 05:46 AM
Unlike what you just did? PM mut@t@T2@whatever about it instead, Krbadass, and don't make a pointless post. Wait, i'm a hypocrit now.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-05-2004, 02:03 AM
Krbadass is a mod, and thus, he don't have to do anything he doesn't want to.

Personally, I wasn't offended. But a few people got offended on my behalf. Which was awful nice of them.

But now that I know how to take a screenshot of a video file, I have the final piece of the puzzle that unlocks the universe! YOU FOOLS! You have no idea the power you have given me! GAUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 07-06-2004, 01:30 AM
wow.
you must be a pretty happy guy, eh mut@t@?
seems like every thread eventually turns into a discussion about you.

there should have special "lets flame mut@t@, and watch him flame back and win" thread.
it would save alot of pointless posts in unrealted topics. (wow, am i being hypocritical?)

lighten up guys, there is a reason he's the resident gimp.

Pyron
Tue, 07-06-2004, 01:39 AM
assholes are the greatest!! take it from me....

and ctrl+I it is!!

Rene
Tue, 07-06-2004, 02:37 AM
This question was answered by Aeon, on Saturday, July 3, 2004 4:37 PM

Answer:

Jessper
Tue, 07-06-2004, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by: Rene

This question was answered by Aeon, on Saturday, July 3, 2004 4:37 PM

Answer:

thanks for posting that again... btw its [q ] not [quote]...

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 07-06-2004, 07:03 AM
i dont get why people think being an ass on the internet is ok because it's "just the internet", can you curse at your grandma in an email because it's "just the internet" how about the phone? is the phone really any diff. from the net, someone can talk to you without you having the faintest clue who they are or how they got your number or what they look like, if you're an ass on the phone does that save you from being an ass in general? if you threaten someone on the net or on the phone and the person can prove it, the threats are taken as real threats so when did the internet not become "real life" it's just a means of communication, if you're a kind, generous/courteous person in "reality" then please be that way here we'd appreciate it, if not, then well theres not much anyone can say to u, far be it from me to ask a person to change

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 11:25 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2004/20040319l.jpg

thats why...........

the difference between being an ass on the internet and cursing at your grandma via email is that your grandma still knows who you are and where you live, while the rest of the internet doesnt

Himura_san
Tue, 07-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by: Pyron
assholes are the greatest!! take it from me....

Careful there cowboy, that can be taken in the wrong context! O_o;;

Mongoose
Tue, 07-06-2004, 12:11 PM
AssertnFailure has a good point with that cartoon. In human-computer interaction studies they do a lot of study on identity and anonymity, and results indicate the same thing as above, that being anonymous and separated from your physical and immediate identity, along with everyone else being essentially anonymous, gives people a lot of perceived freedom to do whatever they feel like, including being jerks. When you don't have a face or a known personality behind people you talk to over the Internet, it becomes easy to tick them off, with no consequences other than angry words on a screen.

Unless, of course, there's a moderator around to shut you up. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 04:18 PM
yeah, it lets you be what you're too afraid to be in real life.....or act the way you'd like to if you didnt have any restraint

kaigan
Tue, 07-06-2004, 04:28 PM
LOL i love picture AssFail post. fking funny.

print-screen is my answer.

r3n
Tue, 07-06-2004, 04:37 PM
print screen doesnt work for video capture unless u set video accel. to 0, then its jst annoying cos u cant "skip" between parts of a movie. control + i, or if ur using BSplayer i think its p

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 07-06-2004, 05:27 PM
lol great cartoon assertn, i wasnt really asking the reason tho, i know that's why people become asses on the net, i was just asking rhetorical questions to prove my point, which is moreso that anonymity is a stupid reason to check your decency at the door, sorta like the age-old theoretical:

"Would you ......[insert heinous act here].....if you could get away with it?"

Sure you could say yes to it simply because you'd get away with it or no one would even know it were you, but that doesn't make it morally correct in any way which is more my point. Sure being an ass on the net is tempting because there arent any drawbacks to it, but if you think about it, doing that on the net is like prank calling someone and pissing them off, using ur anonymity to an annoying advantage, gettin kicks at someone else's expense and possibly ruining someone's mood because you felt like bein an ass lol, anyways thats just my 2 cents on it, moore like 25 cents

GLS
Tue, 07-06-2004, 06:56 PM
First, you might want to turn video acceleration down before taking a screenshot, THEN printscreen