PDA

View Full Version : naruto special edition game boy advance sp

glitched
Sat, 07-03-2004, 11:48 AM
http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/528/528191p1.html

yeah for those who are against naruto being released in US for now, the text of this article isnt very reassuring.

discuss

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-03-2004, 12:54 PM
I want that kaleidoscope.

Mut
Sat, 07-03-2004, 01:41 PM
i want you.

Lefty
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:11 PM
At this rate the series will be liscened with in the next year for sure. But we shouldn't run around screaming blue murder. Shin Otaku will still sub it so no worries there. Plus it would be nice to have the games released in the US. But the possibility of 4kids getting their gruby litle hands on this series scares me a little, but that possibilty is remote, hopefully ADV will get the rights, but it's going to be viz for sure. then they'll corner the naruto market in the US.

dragon
Sat, 07-03-2004, 05:10 PM
"AMERICANS!!! GET UR FUKIN LIL HANDS OFF OUR ANIME" goddam azn wannabes i jux wanna blow up ther pokeshyt infested land

Rock-Lee
Sat, 07-03-2004, 07:29 PM
I want the naruto gba.........

G-Pong
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:19 AM
I want that SP like yesterday....kalidescope too...

Assertn
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by: dragon
"AMERICANS!!! GET UR FUKIN LIL HANDS OFF OUR ANIME" goddam azn wannabes i jux wanna blow up ther pokeshyt infested land

settle down there cowboy, wouldnt you bitching about such a thing make YOU an azn wannabe?

dragon
Sun, 07-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

settle down there cowboy, wouldnt you bitching about such a thing make YOU an azn wannabe?

my ass i am pure azn (viet) and i am sick n tired of whites , blacks,and mexicans beenin a bunch of fukin posers.....sometimes i jux wanna shoot then wif their own pokeshit packs

Sunslayer
Sun, 07-04-2004, 08:47 PM

my ass i am pure azn (viet) and i am sick n tired of whites , blacks,and mexicans beenin a bunch of fukin posers.....sometimes i jux wanna shoot then wif their own pokeshit packs

Here's a good idea, why don't you shut the fuck up?

*Gets back to topic*
I fear 4kids... Ah well, there's always the UNCENSORED japanese version, with the better voice sets, and unchanged theme.

Pyron
Sun, 07-04-2004, 09:13 PM

yo guy..anime is JAPANESE animation, not viet animation. soooo you kinda contradict yourself there bro.
and what difference does it make? i'm asian too but do i get pissed if non-asian people eat chinese/viet/jap/korean food? with a statement like that your gonna make everyone think your an idiot and you probably aren't so chilllllll

oh yeah..viet girls are sexy haha

jing
Sun, 07-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by: Pyron

yo guy..anime is JAPANESE animation, not viet animation. soooo you kinda contradict yourself there bro.
and what difference does it make? i'm asian too but do i get pissed if non-asian people eat chinese/viet/jap/korean food? with a statement like that your gonna make everyone think your an idiot and you probably aren't so chilllllll

oh yeah..viet girls are sexy haha

OWNED, nice job.

Knives122
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:11 PM

We "Americans" want that anime to stay right where it is in Japan, so shut up

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Mon, 07-05-2004, 11:51 PM

The americans can buy and do what ever they want with Anime and what not, if you hate it so much don't buy it, or don't watch it. I too am asian, but i don't start judging people of their race. and like Pyron said, "its japans stuff and not viets", so why don't you get your hands off. Personaly, i think you came on to this thread to make your self look like a fool and a racisit (sorry admins but >_< ) ass.

P.S. wasnt this suppose to be a game boy SP discussion. Not a hate thread.

Now back to the topic:
Well i dont play gameboys or anything, but that does look alright, they could have made it better, like a game boy in the shape of a kunai i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 12:18 AM

if you're in texas than you're an american too
you and your lame ghetto talk, acting like your black or something.....if you got a problem with it then leave, we dont need you taking up our jobs and our air and stuff

you're just jealous of the caucazn sensation i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Pyron
Tue, 07-06-2004, 02:04 AM
you're just jealous of the caucazn sensation

that's jokes...

i think this thread is useless now...and should be locked

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Tue, 07-06-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by: Pyron

you're just jealous of the caucazn sensation

that's jokes...

i think this thread is useless now...and should be locked

It should be buried then locked then covered in concrete, then locked in a box, then throw into space, then lauch a nuke at it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 04:34 PM
thats what happens when one of the forum kiddies start a hissy fit

personally i think its kinda fun when that happens

Deblas
Mon, 07-19-2004, 04:48 AM
wow, a naruto gameboy sp topic to a racist topic. nice one dragon

Deblas
Mon, 07-19-2004, 04:51 AM
wow a gameboy sp topic to a racist topic. nice one dragon