PDA

View Full Version : WORST Pizza Chain

JessiA
Fri, 07-02-2004, 07:35 PM
A vote gets you a hug from me!

Sparked by a debate between me, Gai, and my brother.... WHICH pizza chain has the WORST pizza!

Xollence
Fri, 07-02-2004, 07:46 PM
I love every kind of pizza! Never heard of CiCi's Pizza and Hungry Howie's so I guess either of them are.

Mut
Fri, 07-02-2004, 08:12 PM
papa john's makes the best pizza.

an extra large with bacon and pineapple with garlic sauce and banana peppers... WOW

anyway, i voted for hungry howie's cuz that just sounds dumb.

joker-kun
Fri, 07-02-2004, 08:31 PM
Dunno half of them, but Domino's they make it way too saucy.

PLasK
Fri, 07-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Sörskogens pizzeria is eazy the best =)

InnerSakuraChan
Fri, 07-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Dominos puts way too much sauce on their pizza. gross. it tastes like cardboard and tomatos.
Papa Johns is the best . pineapple and olives . . . . yum.

Stoopider
Sat, 07-03-2004, 01:37 AM
Pizza hut's the worst for me. Everytime I ate there, it's overpriced and taste bad.

Krbadass
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:06 AM
Every state has differen't ones, we have a huge chain Called Papa Murphy's where i live, and i work there.

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 07-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Out of those I've only heard of two, out of which Pizza Hut is the best and Domino's is easily the worst. The kebab shop near be is the best place on earth to get pizza though i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. Spicy meat, spicy chicken, pepperoni and salami...I'm not a big fan of most pizza toppings...just the spicy/meat ones...

hinatacretu
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:28 PM
pizza hut is the worst... and erm... JessiA... can i have my hug now???

Assertn
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:42 PM
never heard of CiCi's nor Papa Gino's

im not sure what my least favorite would be.....dominos perhaps?

iminyourbrain
Sat, 07-03-2004, 03:54 PM
dominos sucks yuck, i order pizza boli's

Krbadass
Sun, 07-04-2004, 02:10 AM
Guessing no ones heard of papa murphy's?

Mut
Sun, 07-04-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by: Krbadass

wait... is there a PAPA *NAME* type of company? or is it just a lot of papa *name*'s around...

Pyron
Sun, 07-04-2004, 02:30 AM
i'm assuming these companies are american? i haven't heard of half of them..

Krbadass
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:28 AM
It's just a lot of pizza chains have papa in it

r3n
Sun, 07-04-2004, 06:20 AM
well i live in the UK so we only have domino's and pizza hut from the US. both of which are pretty awful. the only chain pizza restaurant/takeout i like is pizza express. damn they make nice pizzas

kupalmaru
Sun, 07-04-2004, 09:49 PM
From the list, I only know Pizza hut, little ceazar and dominos. I never eaten at dominoes, my least favourite is Pizza hut.

PS: Have you seen the pizza delivery guy on their motocycle, cutting, overtaking and sometimes riding at the sidewalk, they are good.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:08 PM

Papa Murphys is prolly one of the best. Where u live anyway Krbadass?

Knives122
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:08 PM
The worst pizza chain has to be McDonalds, the damn pizzas look like hamburgers

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Yeah, mcdonalds are the worst...LOL

Himura_san
Mon, 07-05-2004, 01:22 AM
Pizza Hut is the worst no doubt about that.
Their personal pan is a grease-fest, and I cannot stand it.
The best for me is local pizzeria near my place but the best chain is Papa Johns, nuff said.

Swallow Your Soul
Mon, 07-05-2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122

McDonalds do PIZZA? I stopped going there long ago when I stopped enjoying the taste of wafer thin processed cardboard and ketchup, with fries with a near-lethal dose of salt washed down with "coke" (80% water, 10% ice, 10% coke) so I wouldn't really know if they'd started serving pizza...I can imagine how shit they'd be though...

McDonalds sucks...

YLD-ANIME
Mon, 07-05-2004, 04:20 AM
Domino's has to be worst than pizza hut! c'on those who voted for pizza hut obviously haven't eaten Domino's pizza i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Mon, 07-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Well pizza hut isnt all that, yes the crust and bottom of the pizza is oily, but damn if u order it and eat it within 5 minutes, its the best damn pizza there is. If you like Pizza Hut and don't want all that grease, go for a hand toss instead of a pan. Less grease

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 07-05-2004, 09:18 PM
dont really know, never heard of any of those cept for dominos and never ate there before do i dont know, but i do work and roun table pizza and our pizza is pretty good, but ive been workin there for about 2 years and afte the first month of work pizza is just nasty now

NM
Mon, 07-05-2004, 09:25 PM
I hate both Dominos and Pizza Hut. The only thing I like from those pizzerias are the buffalo wings and thats it. But as for pizza, I have two favorites near my house. One of em is called Emilios and the other is called Romeo's.

Assertn
Mon, 07-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by: Swallow Your Soul

McDonalds do PIZZA? I stopped going there long ago when I stopped enjoying the taste of wafer thin processed cardboard and ketchup, with fries with a near-lethal dose of salt washed down with "coke" (80% water, 10% ice, 10% coke) so I wouldn't really know if they'd started serving pizza...I can imagine how shit they'd be though...

McDonalds sucks...

thats news to me
im sorry you feel that way though.....imo mcdonalds > burgerking x 2

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Mon, 07-05-2004, 10:33 PM
Lol mcdonalds PWNS!!!! Well maybe Wendys or something....hmm.

Mut
Mon, 07-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
mcdonalds > burgerking x 2

-3 for assertn.

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 12:06 AM
hey you can reason all you want about the quality of the meat or whatever, all i know is what tastes better to me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Tue, 07-06-2004, 03:52 AM
Forget about the beef patties, who cares about them, it tastes good, but their mc chickens PWN!

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 07-06-2004, 01:18 PM
Yeah I have to admit the chicken sandwiches are ok, but home made ones are still better...

{([McDonalds > Burger King]x2) < Being shot in the face from point blank range}

Knives122
Tue, 07-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Ok i think its time to tell you all that I was joking about Mcdonalds making Pizzas, b/c they dont it would be funny if they did though

Tofu #2
Tue, 07-06-2004, 04:09 PM
ever heard of rio's pizza? its sick.

frexeze
Tue, 07-06-2004, 04:18 PM
where do they have hungry howie's and papa gino's? those are the only two i ahvent heard of

PSJ
Tue, 07-06-2004, 06:10 PM
pizza hut is the worst out of those since thats the only place i've been to. thopse fuckin pan pizzas sucks a pizza should be thin with tomato sauce, cheese, kebab and garlic sauce on. thats the greatest pissa ever and kärlekens pizza and snöstorps pizza is the best. im from sweden so we dont got all of those american pizza chains heck we dont even have pizza chains i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif not any that i know of anyway just 20 pizza shops in each city owned by non swedish ppl. i havent seen one swedish person working in a pizza shop in my entire life....

iminyourbrain
Tue, 07-06-2004, 09:06 PM
american style pizza is a lot different than pizza in other places... gourmet pizzas are a far different thing than pizza hut. but when you're watchiing a game or want some quick food i'll order a cheese stuffed pepperoni from pizza hut.

Assertn
Tue, 07-06-2004, 10:02 PM
dont be surprised if you see fewer and fewer smaller pizza places sticking around, at least wherever there exists a little ceasers. Those bastards and their summer $5 large pepperoni deal makes it hard for the little guys to keep up. I work at a 2 store chain and the manager hates what they're doing......in fact we nickname our $5 pizzas as the FLCs (fuck little ceasers)

so get used to mass-produced, barely adequate pizza i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Tue, 07-06-2004, 10:54 PM
i just went to taco bell (one of my favorite places) and noticed that they sell pizzas. how interesting.

frexeze
Wed, 07-07-2004, 12:45 AM
those bean pizza things? theyre not that great

Mut
Wed, 07-07-2004, 01:11 AM
i'm not talking about the mexican pizzas (the ones made with tortillas)... they sell actual pizzas.

Stoopider
Wed, 07-07-2004, 03:25 AM
I miss a simple pizza margharita. (dunno how to spell).

Used to eat nice cheap one's at La Porchetta's in Melbourne.

Krbadass
Wed, 07-07-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by: -ANBU-Sasuke-

Washington state, near puyallup or tacoma

Assertn
Wed, 07-07-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i just went to taco bell (one of my favorite places) and noticed that they sell pizzas. how interesting.

taco bell rules over all that is fast food

but......this "non mexican pizza" thing you mention is news to me i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Knives122
Wed, 07-07-2004, 11:38 AM
I despise taco bell, give me wendy's anyday of the week

Mut
Wed, 07-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

taco bell rules over all that is fast food

but......this "non mexican pizza" thing you mention is news to me i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

i know, i just saw it last night too since i hadn't been to a taco bell in about 5 months. i just saw a glimpse of it (the advertising sign) and it just looked like a small regular looking pizza with pepps. yeah, that was the face i made --->i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

frexeze
Wed, 07-07-2004, 02:51 PM
wow that's weird.. the only time i've ever heard of that is a few places where the owner owned a taco bell and pizza hut so he put them together in one building.. there are a few of those around here

Assertn
Wed, 07-07-2004, 04:23 PM
well, taco bell, pizza hut, and KFC are all owned by the same franchise, if im not mistaken i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 07-07-2004, 04:33 PM
what are ur thoughts on roundtable pizza?

frexeze
Thu, 07-08-2004, 02:30 AM
never heard of iti/expressions/sun.gif

Zoels
Thu, 07-08-2004, 01:57 PM
ive heard of it but ive never eaten there.

Koyuki
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Pizza hut is great, I always get delicious pizza. Usually the best pizza is from the small pizza placeses.
I make pizza. How about you guys?

What other junk food do you eat?

Darkflare
Sun, 07-11-2004, 04:09 PM
its not delivery, its digiornos

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:19 AM

Originally posted by: -ANBU-Sasuke-

Washington state, near puyallup or tacoma

Oy forgot they had papa murphys up in washington.

Krbadass
Mon, 07-12-2004, 04:25 AM
Yep, i work at papamurhpy's. Where do you live?

Pyron
Mon, 07-12-2004, 05:41 AM
2 4 1 pizza...Mmm
little cesaer's medium pizza for 5 bucks deal near my house...Mmm

majeh
Mon, 07-12-2004, 07:50 PM
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by:frexeze wow that's weird.. the only time i've ever heard of that is a few places where the owner owned a taco bell and pizza hut so he put them together in one building.. there are a few of those around here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there all over in ohio

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 07-13-2004, 09:13 PM

I've heard of Papa Murphy's, but then again, that's probably because I live in Washington State too =P. As for the topic, well, I don't really care for pizza that much, so can't say I've paid enough attention to pizza chain's to say which is worse.

Assertn
Tue, 07-13-2004, 10:59 PM
i work at mario's pizza.....very small chain.....only 2 restaurants (although im sure mario's is a popular name)

unfortunately its under new management now, meaning an idiotic, hard-to-understand guy, his wife, and 4 annoying kids that run all over the place.....
on the plus side, its kinda interesting to take on an approach to work where you dont really care if you get fired or not i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

pizza hut's not bad.......but what i really like is their lunch buffet....especially the dessert pizzas i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Legendary Nin
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Ok i think its time to tell you all that I was joking about Mcdonalds making Pizzas, b/c they dont it would be funny if they did though

Actually...McDonalds did make pizzas like 5 years ago.I remember it tasted like overcooked vomit with bad cheese and tomato sauce...Well that's how I would describe it.

Krbadass
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko

I've heard of Papa Murphy's, but then again, that's probably because I live in Washington State too =P. As for the topic, well, I don't really care for pizza that much, so can't say I've paid enough attention to pizza chain's to say which is worse.

Where at in washington?

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:12 AM
Krbadass, I live in Lakewood, so not that far from you if you are in Tacoma or Puyallup i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

theblakeman
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:45 PM
Woah, I live in Tacoma. Weird, I come into a thread and people are talking about the state I live in O_O
I usually order Papa Murphy's since their pizza is a lot more healthy than many other places.

KameronFrye
Thu, 07-15-2004, 03:53 PM
I voted on Pizza Hut, mainly because I used to work there. The wings are nasty, and from my experience people have had sex in every Pizza Hut. I'm sure that every pizza place has had someone have sex there and simply not got caught, but still... every Pizza Hut I've worked at has been defiled by the horizontal Hokey Poke-Me (registerred TM of Kameron, Inc., do not misuse without stating trademark), with me being a contributor to one. Godfather's is nice, it sucks we don't have one out here. CiCi's is good for buffet. I love Domino's above all, the wings and cheesesticks are a meal unto themselves.

dragon
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:26 PM
dominos = SLOWWWWW
and where i live we have a popular u.s pizza place california pizza..i think its da name of it

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by: theblakeman
Woah, I live in Tacoma. Weird, I come into a thread and people are talking about the state I live in O_O
I usually order Papa Murphy's since their pizza is a lot more healthy than many other places.

Because it was worth mentioning i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Krbadass
Sun, 07-18-2004, 05:28 AM
I actually live In Bonney Lake, near buckley. Heard of it?

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 07-18-2004, 05:44 AM
Yeah, Krbadass, I've heard of Bonney Lake. Whenever I went to Crystal Mt, pass near by there.

InnerSakuraChan
Sun, 07-18-2004, 05:02 PM
whoa . . . . .
Washington pride!!!
I myself am situted quite nicely in Redmond.
which is actually quite conventient, being 5 minutes from the microsoft factory store. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
krbadass- i used to go to buckly/bonny lake all of the time - i had dsome relatives up there.
funny how things are . . . .

InnerSakuraChan
Sun, 07-18-2004, 05:05 PM
Edit: sorry, sorry, double post!!

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 07-18-2004, 11:32 PM
Sakura chan..if u r in Redmond..then also means you are near Nintendo of America..^_^

Krbadass
Mon, 07-19-2004, 01:14 AM
Whats your relatives names? How old are they?

Deblas
Mon, 07-19-2004, 02:59 AM
I like my pizza with alot of sauce so my favorite has to be dominos but i love papa johns also

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 07-20-2004, 11:37 PM
Whats your relatives names? How old are they?

eh, you wouldn't know them - it was just my crazy aunt who lived on her farm mostly by herself for 20 years, and my cousin, whos like 40. they're a wacky, those two.