PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 222

Daimyo
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:22 PM
http://xscanz.free.fr/naruto222.zip

Callin the Uchiha out.....Beats some elders up then apologizes off the strength of Sasuke....Wish i knew japanese

Mut
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:29 PM
itach is messed up man... kid's a psycho. this just increases itachi's badassness by 50 fold.

and i guess uchihas can even have white hair too.

makkura
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:30 PM
so much text, i fear it will take a while for this to be translated.

4th of july won't help =(

kaigan
Fri, 07-02-2004, 05:43 PM
sweet chapter. now need to understand the text.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 07-02-2004, 05:59 PM
With Narutofan down, I thought we wouldn't get this until some other day!! Thanks ^^

Daimyo
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:04 PM
No problem, Im speculating that The Uchiha have some plan up there sleeve, or that because Itachi dosent follow their wishes and that he's too strong, they are plotting to take care of him.....Who knows..either way it seems justified....at least with his insane reasoning....

Winged Dancer
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:26 PM
SMALL TRANSLATION AHEAD. SPOILERS. DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR INANE. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED - IF THE CAPS AIN'T ENOUGH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

Whoa, great chapter!!
But hopefully the last flach-back chapter for a while....

Ok guys, what I understood with my poor japanese:

The three guys outside the Uchiha house were searching for Itachi 'cause he didn't attend to an Anbu meeting they had held the night before. They were demanding Itachi to be more respectful and so on....
Besides that, there was another person missing that night - another Uchiha named "Shirui" or something like that.
Now, I'm NOT sure about this, but they are either saying that this Shirui person either committed suicide or are accusing Itachi or killing him.
However, this Shirui guy left a note that they, as Anbu, are completely sure it's true and not forged or anything. The note says:

"At this rate, there is no future for the Uchiha. Besides that, I...
This "way" that's been chosen, I'm no longer unable to follow it."

Anyway, Itachi apologizes for missing the meeting, but then he says something I can't remember, and the other three Uchiha get their Sharingan out, and Itachi goes freak on their asses, saying something like "The clan, the clan... there are more important things...", when his father arrives, the conversation goes a little like this....

Father: "You've been weird lately, Itachi."

Itachi: "There's nothing strange with me. I'm just trying to see how far my limits go... that's all."

F: "Then, why didn't you come last night?"

I: ".... for the sake of getting somewhere higher."

F: "What are you talking about....?"

And Itachi stabs the Uchiha sign!! I'm pretty sure this happens like three days or so before the massacre...
Bleh, Itachi goes on insulting the Uchiha clan and so forth, Chibi-Sasuke is scared ("I've never.... I've never seen this side of my brother before..."), the other Uchiha challenge Itachi saying something like "Well, what are you gonna do??", and Chibi-Sasuke stops everything by yelling "Brother, stop!!", which prompts Itachi to bow down and assure his elders that he didn't kill Shirui, and ask for forgivenes... which his father quickly gives him.
Then he looks at Chibi-Sasuke with very scary eyes.

And that's all for the week!! Now I hope that's all the flashback for the month, damnit!

Mut
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:37 PM
man, that last frame... itachi is the scariest man ever =(

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:44 PM
yeah there was no possible way that itachi wasn't a psycho murderer now this was a good flashback compard to the last 2 chapters

AlbinoFury
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:54 PM
this whole flashback thing is kinda odd, cause i thought he was anbu captain and not just a member before he left, and its seeming that hes pretty near his breaking point now, it can't be too far before the massacre of the uchiha, but who knows, just an observation.

Uukog42
Fri, 07-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
this whole flashback thing is kinda odd, cause i thought he was anbu captain and not just a member before he left, and its seeming that hes pretty near his breaking point now, it can't be too far before the massacre of the uchiha, but who knows, just an observation.
first post...anyways, chapter 220, pg 15, Itachi's father says "thats my boy, you've gotten this far in half a year since you've become a chuunin". Itachi became a chuunin when he was 10 years old, and Anbu captain at age 13. But that also means the Uchiha clan isn't killed until another 3 years.

jing
Fri, 07-02-2004, 09:03 PM
I am pretty sure bakafish will still release it.
Besides we also have http://www.narutochuushin.com (http://www.narutochushinn.com)

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-03-2004, 04:11 AM
oh, i'm withdrawing my 'Itachi didn't kill the Uchiha clan' theory, Itachi is one crazed MOFO...

but i wonder what he's looking for in the Akatsuki...

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 07-04-2004, 06:13 AM
More power, only way to be powerful is as an individual not as a "clan".... mwahahahahahaha....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-04-2004, 06:16 AM
Can't believe there were people who actually doubted that he killed the clan...

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:44 PM
i guess he killed the clan wather to see you are stronger as a group or as an individual... sounds logical judging from what he said.

kaigan
Mon, 07-05-2004, 11:25 PM
from what he said, yes, seems like he wants to see how far he can exceed.

Raven
Tue, 07-06-2004, 09:42 AM
The other 222 thread has more replies so I'm locking this one.