PDA

View Full Version : who raised naruto?

aish
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:09 AM
sorry, i dont know if this has been posted up or not..but im curious.
he was a baby when he was born right, so who raised him up when everyone hated him?
come to think of it, who looked after sasuke after his clan died? i mean..he was like...7 or something when that happened wasnt he?

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:13 AM
street prostitution and the like. they needed to make money so they could eat and buy weapons to practice with. well actually i think that they were self sufficient since the 3rd probably gav naruto money and sasuke if f'in rich since he was heir to all the uchiha land and wealth

aish
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:17 AM
do the street prostitutes fight?
=P

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:21 AM
over customers like kakashi, definitly.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

hinatacretu
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by: ThyName
over customers like kakashi, definitly.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

and over the title of "prostitu-kage"
i/expressions/beer.gif

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:38 AM
thats the idea, get em loose while they're young so they can gang bang the whole village when they get older...ew.... scary vizualization

aish
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:42 AM
hmm..so there's a prostitute hierarchy in konoha?

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:46 AM
ya all to further the anual income of the village by laundering money through swetshops and the like

aish
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:48 AM
and they use that money to raise orphans like naruto?

hinatacretu
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by: aish
hmm..so there's a prostitute hierarchy in konoha?

maybe the whole idea of a ninja village is juz a smokescreen for the ever-popular AV business in the land of the rising sun???i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:51 AM
all good specualtions, i think that the kids do it cause they love it and the money they recieve is jst an added bonus to the already awesome job

jing
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Naruto does it for the miso ramen.

aish
Fri, 07-02-2004, 09:27 PM
naruto a prostitute?
hmm..he is on friendly terms with the ramen dood...

Scorpio V1.2
Sat, 07-03-2004, 09:48 AM
naruto a prostitute?
hmm..he is on friendly terms with the ramen dood...

Ramen dood *Shudders*
maybe ramen girli/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

nayee
Sat, 07-03-2004, 11:41 AM
... biggest... dorks.. EVER

Kumiriko
Sat, 07-03-2004, 12:41 PM
So thats why naruto Invented Sexy NO Jutsu to cover all the possible custemer bases.

hinatacretu
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:01 PM
tats why pimp of the year should go to naruto-kun

aish
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:51 AM
ahh..and that's why ero sennin likes naruto and 'teaches' naruto new techniques eh?

Deblas
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:24 PM
Let me get this straight..Naruto became a prostitute so he can get money and support himself?? Why would someone come up with this stupid thing

Knives122
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:26 PM
b/c naruto is really some crack whore like my aunt

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-16-2004, 05:40 PM
hokage is just a different name for lord of pimps under him are all the other pimps who vary in level which control the prostitutes anything lower then chuunin is a prostitute everything above is pimps

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:09 PM
my guess is: this is not a concern for the story therefore we havent been told if it will somehow affect the story in the future we will get info on this.

Darthmoe
Fri, 07-16-2004, 07:39 PM
ahh..and that's why ero sennin likes naruto and 'teaches' naruto new techniques eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Eurasian
Sat, 07-17-2004, 01:43 AM
this is just disturbing.

naruto could sell semen. or be on the other side of the sex hotline. it doesn't have to come to real physical actions.

BUT IF!!! naruto or sasuke were really involved in the ho world, sasuke might be more popular than naruto. his look just looks like what asian ppl like.

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 07-17-2004, 01:53 AM
got to say this is one weird thread

rickytan
Sat, 07-17-2004, 02:20 AM
ahhh... good ol sewer rats.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

KameronFrye
Sat, 07-17-2004, 02:27 AM
Although, thinking about it, look how everyone is all scarred up. It could be like, they were all hookers, and they didn't make enough for their pimps, so they got slapped around. The town was "empty" shortly after the villages of Sound and Sand attacked.

But then, you see how everyone of Chuunin and higher in Konoha is a bad ass, which means that they weren't tired from having sex, which completely disproves that point.

Naruto was raised by wolves.

koreanriceboi
Sat, 07-17-2004, 02:39 AM
he raised himself

Scale
Sat, 07-17-2004, 05:45 AM
i would think my self he raised him self with money suport form the hokage or would u think they would naruto leave the city? so that some ppl would come after him for u know what (i beter not tell cuz of spoilers) u know that guy wanted form him i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif in the black robe :X around episode 80.
so i guess they tought we could better keep him i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

pha q
Sat, 07-17-2004, 06:32 AM
WHAT?

Kale Ironfist
Sat, 07-17-2004, 07:51 AM
almost like a PS:T moment i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif (Planescape: Torment)

Deblas
Sun, 07-18-2004, 03:25 PM
What a weird thread

DB_Hunter2
Sun, 07-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Since I was last on the gotwoot forums some real sick puppies seem to have landed here...

wakobi
Sun, 07-18-2004, 09:43 PM
THEORY TIME!

I personally believed that it was the Fourth that was Naruto's father (hence many of the similarties) but that Naruto pretty much raised himself from an early enough age. Eventually I reckon that because the Forth was his father, like Tsunade who also was directly related to a hokage, Naruto's ' hokage lineage' will ensure his consideration for either the fifth or sixth hokage position toward the close of the series.

Just my two cents.

kooshi
Sun, 07-18-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by: wakobi
THEORY TIME!

I personally believed that it was the Fourth that was Naruto's father (hence many of the similarties) but that Naruto pretty much raised himself from an early enough age. Eventually I reckon that because the Forth was his father, like Tsunade who also was directly related to a hokage, Naruto's ' hokage lineage' will ensure his consideration for either the fifth or sixth hokage position toward the close of the series.

Just my two cents.

Seems like a good theory, but wouldn't the people see him as both the holder of Kyubi and the Fourth's son? I don't think it has ever been implied that the Fourth had a son. As Jiraiya says one time, the only resemblance between the Fourth and Naruto are their hairstyles. Then again, I don't have much of an idea, so I'll just have to analyze and see what I can come up with, based on everybody's idea, lol.

As with the topic, I would think that the Third would provide the monetary essentials for Naruto since kids can't raise themselves very well (probably the reason why Naruto is obsessed with ramen...mmmm...ramen. Must eat now!!). Just my two cents as well.

viza
Mon, 07-19-2004, 01:57 AM
ROFLMAO... Damn... my stomach hurts from laughing so much. The replies in this thread are hilarious...

Deblas
Mon, 07-19-2004, 02:28 AM
at birth he was raised by someone then he started living by his own

Lucian5000
Mon, 07-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by: KameronFrye
Naruto was raised by wolves.

Correction. Just one wolf. With nine tails.

Knives122
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:09 AM
he was raised by cannibals that eat dirt with their feet, thats why narutos always stepping in crap

Deblas
Mon, 07-19-2004, 12:13 PM
that makes no sense

SaSuKeRuLeS
Mon, 07-19-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by: ThyName
street prostitution and the like. they needed to make money so they could eat and buy weapons to practice with. well actually i think that they were self sufficient since the 3rd probably gav naruto money and sasuke if f'in rich since he was heir to all the uchiha land and wealth

LOL LOL LOL LMAO ROFL LMFAO dude i cant stoip laughing he he he good one.... but i think that the third actually took care of them, other than that we have no other explanation, street prostitues could have but noooo i dont think so he he

Deblas
Mon, 07-19-2004, 11:55 PM
LOL LOL LOL LMAO ROFL LMFAO dude i cant stoip laughing he he he good one.... but i think that the third actually took care of them, other than that we have no other explanation, street prostitues could have but noooo i dont think so he he[/quote]

Its not that funny

XwingRob
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi

Originally posted by: wakobi
THEORY TIME!

Just my two cents.

Seems like a good theory, but wouldn't the people see him as both the holder of Kyubi and the Fourth's son? I don't think it has ever been implied that the Fourth had a son. As Jiraiya says one time, the only resemblance between the Fourth and Naruto are their hairstyles. Then again, I don't have much of an idea, so I'll just have to analyze and see what I can come up with, based on everybody's idea, lol.

Naruto, could be the secret love child of the Fourth. /shrugs
And the Kyuubi was a human woman theory could be true as well.