PDA

View Full Version : New Hidden Villages

Alai
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:31 AM
We haven't met all the villages of ninjas yets so here is my guess / hope for a new village in naruto. The Hidden Village of boomstick. You guessed it Ninjas that use guns/rockets launchers/grenades. That would be an unstoppable village it would. What Village do you think is going to turn up next?

Mut
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:35 AM
is this a serious topic?

jing
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:35 AM
Ok since you get guns, then I choose The Hidden Village of Automobiles.

Assertn
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:37 AM
"hidden village of spending 5 minutes to summon giant monsters that drop the sun onto your enemies"

hehe.....i was watching someone play some FF7 earlier today i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

hinatacretu
Fri, 07-02-2004, 04:07 AM
how bout hidden village of HOGWARTS???

hokage => albus dumbledore
assisstant hokage => minerva mcgonagall
journin level sensei =>sverus snape

chuunin(newly promoted) => hairy potter

HokageVirus
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:07 AM
you guys can have all your stupid little wannabe places, but theyd get owned by konoha, too unimaginative. becides, all the villages are based off of,

(major villages with kages)
elements
(minors with just...leaders n stuff like falls)
landmarks and whatever.

nah, now, why not add a new major vilage...first well need to discover a new country to add, for it to have a major nin village. lets so with some western area, just bordering the rest, make it dark, swampy, and full of lizards. lets make its base element chakra itself, no pussy-footing around, just go straight to the raw power, the ninjas practise manipulating it in every way possible, with jutsu like chidori and rasengan being their high level super class jutsu (wel, theyd have their own variations, but i just mean pure chakra death attacks as their special traits)

k, we got a country, and a nin village attack style down, now...what about a name? how about.....Genka-hi? then the kage would be Gen-Kage. because of the nature of their jutsu, the basic 50% of them would be so generic that itd be irrelevent whether or not their secrets were learned, but im sure knowing the advanced would be powerfull assets to use against them.

the jutsu would be similar to like what nejis swirl was (since it was a chakra shield, anyone whos known as a chakra expert wouold eventually realise the potential and make somethng along those lines), gentle touch (the hyuuiga i poke you and it makes you goow ability, just not as specific as tenketsu, mroe like just a chakra hammer that tries to rip an arm off or something, like an uber punch), and then the chakra balls and whatnot, simply passing startrs exams to become shinobi would recuire mastering the tree climbing, water walking, and leaf twitching skills, and part of becoming a chuunin would be proving mental superiority, by mastering a jutsu even harder then the jiraiya jutsu (wich i think is called rasengan...but i could be wrong, blame my frineds if i am) and using it in the finals.

theyd be masters of crap like telekinesis, and all the other villages would be extra carefull nto to let these guys learn their jutsu, as because they master their chakra so expertley, theyd become instant gods with the jutsu once they learned it proper. and that, could be bad.

well theres my village invention, wich can probobly fit into the naruto universe with little issue...but i hope it never does even come close to integration....unless it comes after like episode 300, because those would be crazy strong people that would make narutos current self look like some pathetic little monkey bug.

g0at
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:46 PM
thanks for ruining the fun hokage virus