PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi's sharingan

Board of Command
Thu, 07-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Was it ever mentioned in the anime about where Kakashi got his sharingan from?

My guess is that when he was in ANBU, his eye was badly injured in battle, and someone (probably Tsunade) replaced it with a sharingan from a dead Uchiha teammate. There must be significance to the big scar down his eye.

Mut
Thu, 07-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Was it ever mentioned in the anime about where Kakashi got his sharingan from?

My guess is that when he was in ANBU, his eye was badly injured in battle, and someone (probably Tsunade) replaced it with a sharingan from a dead Uchiha teammate. There must be significance to the big scar down his eye.

kakashi's sharingan thread #714!

oh yeah, the answer to your question is no.

Kumiriko
Thu, 07-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Actually he found it in a Cracker jax box Choji Lobbed at him in the park one day. He wasnt looking and the box Jabbed out his old eye.

Knives122
Thu, 07-01-2004, 10:16 PM
yeah here we go again, the wonderous speculation of how Kakashi got his Sharingan, what joy(extreme sarcasm)

thundrakkon
Thu, 07-01-2004, 10:33 PM
If I heard correctly, the Naruto movie coming up will have a lot of background on Kakashi. We might eventually find the answer to this question then. I am quite sure, as discussed many times, he got it from an Uchiha. How? We just don't know yet.

Kumiriko
Thu, 07-01-2004, 10:37 PM
Movies never really go into detale. but who knows. Maybe this one will.

Eurasian
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:12 PM
i think the movie will tell how kakashi got his sharingan. i'm sure kishimoto realizes that everyone wants to find out, so he put it in the movie, which u have to pay. taking advantage of our curiousity i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Rek
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:13 PM
actually, isn't the movie supposed to come out sometime this summer?

Kumiriko
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:15 PM
Yes i do belive so. I Bet it dose have something to do with haku's clan. That be too cool

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:21 PM
This subject has been cut up to millions of pieces, no matter how you look at it, it's the same answer.

.........WE DON'T KNOW.

We only know that Kakashi's sharingan isn't his, from what Itachi said in the battle. Where Kakashi had received his Eye, is a mystery.

My opinon, remember when Kakashi faught zabuza, and when Haku came and took his body? Kakashi stated that people can use the body to find our secrets, such and Jutsu's and even his sharingan. SO in my theory, kakashi decided to go body hunting and steal a sharingan or some sort.
The scar on his eye, we can presume that it is a surgical scar due to the given facts:

1.Not Uchiha
2.Scar that happends to be on the eye of the sharingan

Even if we knew where his eye came from, what differance does it make?

Sharigan_User
Fri, 07-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
yeah here we go again, the wonderous speculation of how Kakashi got his Sharingan, what joy(extreme sarcasm)

you took the words right out of my mouth.

jing
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Use the search engine.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=5752&highlight_ke y=y&keyword1=kakashi

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=6519&highlight_ke y=y&keyword1=kakashi

spanks
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:41 PM
first kakahi sharingan thread ive been able to post my views about i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

personally i beleive orochimaru gave it to him while he was messing about cutting people up for his forbidden technique, my reasoning is thus: when orochimaru meets kakashi in the pre tourny matches he makes a comment about kakashis sharingan. and says something alone the lines of "you didnt have that before, that sharingan" which really upsets kakashi possibly meaning that kakashi was (like sasuke) targetted by oroch,
also theory fits in quite well with the timeline i would have thought

Krbadass
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Don't make anymore kakashi sharingan threads, use the search tool. locked.