PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to Anime Weekend Atlanta?

lasaire
Thu, 07-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Hi all! I'm going to Anime Weekend Atlanta September 24-26th, and I'll have a table in Artist's Alley. I'll be cosplaying Anko.

Anybody else planning on going?

NM
Fri, 07-02-2004, 09:57 AM
Man, I wish we had these Anime conventions over here in Jersey. I have never been to an Anime convention. I've only went to Computer shows and get some nice stuff for my comp though i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. Have fun at AWA lasaire.

Mae
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:03 PM
I am planning on going to AWA on Saturday. Cosplaying looks fun, but I am not brave enough for it, so I'm going as myself. Good luck with your booth, I'll try to stop by and see it.

armarfi
Fri, 07-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by: lasaire
Hi all! I'm going to Anime Weekend Atlanta September 24-26th, and I'll have a table in Artist's Alley. I'll be cosplaying Anko.

Anybody else planning on going?

ouff anko is hot r u hot as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kilzo
Sat, 07-03-2004, 03:04 AM
armarfi.......

Yeah well have fun at the AWA, if anyone who's going to it and manages to take any pictures of some familar characters, please come and share i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

hikaru004
Sat, 07-03-2004, 01:22 PM
Otakon 2004 is in Baltimore, Maryland. (I'm assuming that you're in New Jersey. I apologize if I'm wrong.) It's July 30th - Aug 1st.

For those going to AWA, have fun!

http://www.otakon.com/default2.asp

Gods_Son
Sat, 07-03-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
Man, I wish we had these Anime conventions over here in Jersey. I have never been to an Anime convention. I've only went to Computer shows and get some nice stuff for my comp though i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. Have fun at AWA lasaire.

Go to the Big Apple Anime Fest in New York, it's usually ever summer. I don't go to the conventions, but for those who are, enjoy yourself.