PDA

View Full Version : Nan-Desu-Kon?

Gatsu
Thu, 07-01-2004, 07:10 PM
hey all, been a while since i posted on these forums so sorry if you dont remember me.

anyways, i jsut wanted to know who is going to the upcoming anime convention in colorado im september, now i realize its the beginning of july but that is a short ammount of time till the con so i was wondering who if anyone id see there and if youd like give us a hint as to who your going as...

oh one more thing, i recall sometime ago that someone had a link for a place that specialized in making "sharingan" contacts... i was wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere that still makes special order contacts like that. just a thought so PM me if you know

lasaire
Thu, 07-01-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm hitting Anime Weekend Atlanta around the same time, Colorado is too far for me.

Eurasian
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:20 PM
i'm going to the Anime Expo in Anaheim, California!!!

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Your going to die of poisioning from those contacts, don't trust anyone beside a liscensed company.

Damn no anime fests and stuff around Oregon, or in oregon, not going all the way to cali or something.

kaigan
Fri, 07-02-2004, 12:25 AM
you got those contacts, hahahaha

jing
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:41 AM
Not going, but i am going to the Canadian National Anime Expo in August, in toronto. By the way anbu sasuke, thats a nice looking sig you got there.

HokageVirus
Fri, 07-02-2004, 05:33 AM
i THINK ill be going to NDK, assuming the friend in charge of rooms returns to life. i wanted to do itatchi, but ive got worries about the contacts....as well as....everything. lol.

animeniac
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Nope, but im going to the animeithon in Edmonton this month