PDA

View Full Version : Boxtorrents down?

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 07-01-2004, 12:33 AM
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't seem to access boxtorrents anymore. It's been like that for the past few days. and the torrents that I was getting from them have all stopped due to an error that I can't recall off the top of my head. Is anyone else unable to access the boxtorrents website?

tensai
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:37 AM
i cant use my Bittorrent bc my comp sucks right now, but i checked anyway and it is down, that sucks

Darkflare
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:47 AM
ADV scared away their old webhost. they are now looking for a new host. or at least thats what it says in their IRC channel

NM
Thu, 07-01-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by: Darkflare
ADV scared away their old webhost. they are now looking for a new host. or at least thats what it says in their IRC channel

Does that mean that Boxtorrents is going to have to take alot of anime/manga off their list now (because of ADV)?

Swallow Your Soul
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:30 AM
My downloads with BoxTorrents are still going, but yeah it sucks that its gone down...

Darkflare
Thu, 07-01-2004, 12:06 PM
if you were connected to the things while it went down it will still go, but if you try to connect to their tracker now with a torrent you wont get anything

Goingin
Thu, 07-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Read a reply of a Boxtorrents member somewhere that they will be back soon, the site exceeded their monthly allowed bandwidth

Darkflare
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:50 PM
taken directly from the IRC channel topic:

[15:42] * Topic is '4 Days till new site host!!! | New Idlerpg Channel is #BxT-Idlerpg | wanna donate to help pay for server? type ?howcanihelp | Patient with Rizon, they are moving things around | <firewitch> i can't even remember how many lesbians have just fondled my boobs'

so then they should be back up soon, no worries