PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke Sux.(sigh) but u already knew that

ThyName
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Sasuke runs away to go and take some steroids from orochimaru just so he can fight with his brother who is as strong as one of the sennins.hes an idiot, neji and chouji will most lokely die( or come close unless rock lee gives then some medicine or maybe the sand nins giv them help) and all this for some stupid revenge that is never gonna happen. I mean Sasuke cant even beat naruto, and i think that is the real reason that sasuke ran off to orochimaru, and just think all the trouble that naruto has gone through to get as strong as he is and sasuke us gonna cheat and get 10 xs stronger in one day. what a fag. I hope everybody agrees with me and i want people to speak their mind about how gay sasuke really is.
so i think that even though sasuke is 10xs stronger that naruto is still gonna kick the livin shit out of sasuke and then sasuke is gonna figure out what a genius naruto is and then the tired and happy naruto will say that sasuke was the toughest oppenent hes ever fought including gaara and the orochimaru's henchman and that they will both vow to get stonger together and become chuunins and defeat itachi( the supreme badass) together. so thats about a lot of typin and about 25 chapters worth of guessin. so all who agree with me shout!

Mut
Wed, 06-30-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by: ThyName
...I hope everybody agrees with me...

i disagree, which means you are wrong.

lasaire
Wed, 06-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Okay, HOW many times have we seen this thread? Way too many.

End of discussion, thread closed.