PDA

View Full Version : Naruto vs the Nine Tails

Alai
Wed, 06-30-2004, 09:49 PM
I can't wait to see the fight betwen Naruto and the Nine Tails. Its probally gonna be a while but you know that seal is going to be broken somehow and the thing will get out. Naruto will fight him and then... Naruto will win somehow in some surprising way and be recognized by the whole village. How he will do it or how the nine tails will get out is impossible to tell. My other guess is that this is probally how the series will end.

Either Naruto is going to win but die against the nine tails or he wins and lives. Well sorry to spoil the whole thing for ya...

Kumiriko
Wed, 06-30-2004, 09:53 PM
I Do belive the 9 tails energy is merging with naruto's the Seal was made with a slow leak to my understanding. Even if the Seal Brakes. i dont think the fox could truely escape. They will battle. But it will be an Internal Battle. or A shadow Clone That Transforms into the Demon Fox. Now that could work. And would be kick ass.

Assertn
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:02 PM
what makes naruto special is because he HAS the kyubi powers.

Therefore, i dont think the kyubi will ever escape nor have control over naruto in any way.

The 4th knew what he was doing when he sealed kyubi inside naruto

Assertn
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:03 PM
double post..............

Kumiriko
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Dont forget the Seal has been Messed with since. Plus Like the other Seals his might react to Paticuler Events in his life

thundrakkon
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:09 PM
Or maybe the Nine Tails will merge or possess Naruto someday. Naruto becomes the ultimate evil guy, has some sort of internal struggle, realizes his evil ways when the person he loves snaps him out of it, and becomes stronger because of it and ends up as Hokage.

Himura_san
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:19 PM
If 9 tails escapes from Naruto then
Naruto == DEAD

Rek
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:26 PM
that'd work...

but most likely it will happen in the middle of a totally epic battle, and teh kyuubi will try to break out, and inner naruto will push him back in that cell an be like : "thats right! BIATCH!!"

kaigan
Wed, 06-30-2004, 11:32 PM
naruto is not going to fight the nine tail.

Board of Command
Wed, 06-30-2004, 11:43 PM
I think he will, and I think he'll die after winning. Well he either fights the ninetails or some super strong ninja. At the end he will die and be recognized as the greatest ninja ever. It's the only logical ending.

Edit: he might live and become Hokage until he dies of age, then becomes the greatest ninja ever.

Assertn
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:03 AM
nah.....i would think that over the course of the series, naruto would gain more and more control of kyubi
not only would his body become a stronger container, but the chakra would further mix together and provide naruto with even more power as time passes

i dont think kyubi would have any more control over naruto in the future than what he has now (which isnt really any at all)

basey44
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:22 AM
i seriously doubt that naruto would fight the nine tails, it just doesnt make sense fo rhtat to happen
but if he did what if he had to use that sacrifice techique the 3rd and 4th used and seal it in someone else, think about that one

Aeon
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:23 AM
After seeing and hearing about how many ninjas died fighting Kyuubi, if Naruto beat him I would have to stop watching the show. Seeing him beat Neji and Gaara in a matter of hrs was bad enough.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:29 AM
I don't think those two would ever fight and if they did, of course kyuubi would win, i mean if he can't be defeated and has to be sealed away then naruto won't beat him, plus naruto is naruto because he has kyuubi's chakra, if kyuubi was out so that they could fight then i would assume that naruto dosn't have kyuubi's chakra.. and i'm going to have to agree with aeon about if naruto beat kyuubi would be time to stop watching because that would make little sence

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:34 AM
I don't think the fight would happen at all, but if it did, naruto might stand a chance. Jiraiya said that kyubi chakra is mixing with naruto's, and I think that means it's becoming naruto's. Less chakra for kyubi. If, after a long while, kyubi finally gets released, he should be weaker than before. Naruto might be able to beat him then, not necessarily on his own, but still fight and defeat him. Specially if he actually becomes hokage. Would be good revenge for the 4th, stealing it's power then killing it.

Alai
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:05 AM
The nine tails is going to get out for god sakes naruto has a very powerful evil organization after him that is trying to release it. As for not being able to beat the nine tails we have to remember that if he does fight it, it wont be for a while and maybe by then he would have gone off and created his own secret move like the fourth did that absolutely dominates. Power levels become shady when they start to fight for people they care about too so if Naruto was fighting for the village and they finally cared about him he might just go ape shit and become Level 4 super Naruto.

kupalmaru
Thu, 07-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Naruto is the Nine tail. There is no way Naruto can fight the Nine Tail

If that scenario happen my guest is that Naruto will die like the way The Fourth die.

Edit:

qoute:
"I think he will, and I think he'll die after winning. Well he either fights the ninetails or some super strong ninja. At the end he will die and be recognized as the greatest ninja ever. It's the only logical ending.

Edit: he might live and become Hokage until he dies of age, then becomes the greatest ninja ever."

I really don't know if the fourth is recognized as the beat ninja ever. I think they said that sarutabie is the best ninja. Im saying this because when the The fourth die, the way your talking Naruto will die, he did not get the title of the greatest ninija ever.

Knives122
Thu, 07-01-2004, 10:20 AM
from what I've seen animes that revolve around the main character having something inside of him, usually end up with the M.Character fighting that thing in the last episodes, but I've never seen it with animal before, But if it did happen then Naruto would beat it, and by doing so he will finally be recognized as a person other than just some thing everyone hates

ZakuHan
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:25 AM
If that fight should ever take place I don't think it will really be Naruto at all. I think it'll be a battle between summoned creatures and the fox. Gamabunta, Enma, the boss slug, whatever else someone can summon. Maybe a giant dog too..

wirm
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:29 AM
I don't think it makes sense for the Kyuubi to pop out, because 1) it would kill Naruto, 2) it's mixing with Naruto as we speak, and 3) it would kill everyone it met.

What is much more likely to happen is the Kyuubi will somehow take over Naruto's mind (or drive him crazy) and will fight the other guys.

I'm just guessing here though. I doubt any of this will ever happen for the 3 reasons stated above.

Goingin
Thu, 07-01-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by: Alai
The nine tails is going to get out for god sakes naruto has a very powerful evil organization after him that is trying to release it. As for not being able to beat the nine tails we have to remember that if he does fight it, it wont be for a while and maybe by then he would have gone off and created his own secret move like the fourth did that absolutely dominates. Power levels become shady when they start to fight for people they care about too so if Naruto was fighting for the village and they finally cared about him he might just go ape shit and become Level 4 super Naruto.

Man, such ignorance...
How the hell can u come up with something that ridiculous!
Naruto is NOTHING without kyuubi, he wouldn't even have become a ninja if he didn't have it inside of him (he would be treated like any other person so he wouldn't have the goal he has now)
We have already seen Kyuubi taking over Naruto, but he could snap out of it...
Possibility could be that he gets completely posessed by Kyuubi to keep the story alive, but a fight Naruto vs Kyuubi would mean the end of Naruto, the person and the serie.

And about that Lvl 4 super naruto... are u on crack? seen too much DBZ?
It's not that the characters in Naruto have incredibly more power in a split second, it actually has a storyline u know, where someone grows and not just flies up to a Lvl 4 super ass m0f0 kick4ss killall almighty god...

Damn, i'd better call the fire dep. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Alai
Thu, 07-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by:Goingin

Possibility could be that he gets completely posessed by Kyuubi to keep the story alive, but a fight Naruto vs Kyuubi would mean the end of Naruto, the person and the serie.

Thats why i posted this i think this will be the end of the series dude. And i'm not on crack. I'm on weed and sometimes acid but thats it. And yeah I may have exagerated and made some stuff up in that quote. But, its not as bad as some of this other stuff people are posting in here. As for the level 4 super naruto comment... It was a joke. i'm guessing his own secret move that he will develope by himself will have something to do with his shadow clones and the fourths move. I'm also thinking he take that half transformation into the demon fox to a higher level. Infact he might be able to become a demon fox. Maybe not as big or as powerful. And by the way Goingin you don't know how the show ends either it could just trip out and go the opposite direction you want it to go. So, don't call other people ignorant.

Garlannd
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Kyu has no body therefore he has nothing to escape to. His soul or spirit whatever was trapped inside naruto his body wouldnt fit inside him. Its proabbly rotting away somewhere

Jessper
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Your opening statement and the rest of your message are fairly hypocritical Goingin.

Naruto probably would have become a ninja, he wouldn't have had to act the way he did and he would be treated just like anyone else and could have become a ninja, just because he wouldn't have that goal doesn't mean he couldn't do it, you saw how many graduated right? Most were normal people just like Naruto would be with out the Nine Tails.

Goingin
Thu, 07-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper
Your opening statement and the rest of your message are fairly hypocritical Goingin.

Naruto probably would have become a ninja, he wouldn't have had to act the way he did and he would be treated just like anyone else and could have become a ninja, just because he wouldn't have that goal doesn't mean he couldn't do it, you saw how many graduated right? Most were normal people just like Naruto would be with out the Nine Tails.

Guess i overreacted a bit there, srry
I just mean that if Naruto wouldn't have kyuubi inside of him and was treated like anyone else he would be missing the drive to become greater than anyone.
Me not seeing him as a ninja then is my opinion

And Alai,
Was calling you ignorant because u were pushing ur opinion into others throats
Quote: "The nine tails is going to get out for god sakes.."
U don't know how it's gonna end either, it's all a guess and for now only the creator knows how he wants to end it, and even that could change over a nights sleep

**side note**
Bah, if i just could reply in the way i mean it
Yes, i have a problem expressing myself in english i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

jing
Thu, 07-01-2004, 05:03 PM
I can't wait to see the fight betwen Naruto and the Nine Tails. Its probally gonna be a while but you know that seal is going to be broken somehow and the thing will get out. Naruto will fight him and then... Naruto will win somehow in some surprising way and be recognized by the whole village. How he will do it or how the nine tails will get out is impossible to tell. My other guess is that this is probally how the series will end.

Either Naruto is going to win but die against the nine tails or he wins and lives. Well sorry to spoil the whole thing for ya...

Why do you sound so cocky? It's not even spoiler. If Mut@t@ was here, he'd own your ass.

Board of Command
Thu, 07-01-2004, 05:16 PM
It's not a spoiler if there's no evidence to back it up. Alai you're now considered an idiot.

Alai
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm not cocky its just what i believe. I believe a man should stand behind what he says. And if you think this post was shoving this information down someones throat then your just stupid. Obviously you haven't seen much anime or know much about the japanese culture. There is going to be a conflict between the two of them internal or external. That is what i believe. Its the basic struggle between good and evil and that something inbetween. As for being called an idiot. All I have to say to that is. Congrats Board of Command you have lowered yourself low enough to call people names in a forum about naruto. I can't wait to see the fight between Naruto and the Nine Tails. I believe this will happen and none of you have been able to provide proof that it wont happen. So i'm going to stand by this until one of you does and just bear you insults. Because, That is my way of the ninja.

jing
Fri, 07-02-2004, 12:55 AM
I'm not cocky its just what i believe. I believe a man should stand behind what he says. And if you think this post was shoving this information down someones throat then your just stupid. Obviously you haven't seen much anime or know much about the japanese culture. There is going to be a conflict between the two of them internal or external. That is what i believe. Its the basic struggle between good and evil and that something inbetween. As for being called an idiot. All I have to say to that is. Congrats Board of Command you have lowered yourself low enough to call people names in a forum about naruto. I can't wait to see the fight between Naruto and the Nine Tails. I believe this will happen and none of you have been able to provide proof that it wont happen. So i'm going to stand by this until one of you does and just bear you insults. Because, That is my way of the ninja.

What's wrong with calling you an idiot?

You sound kind of cocky when you said

Spoil what? stop acting like it really will happen. I know, you need to stick by your words, SO what? that allows you to be cocky right, you could have said it 50 thousand nicer way.

why isn't Mut@t@ here to own this guy yet...

\/ which reminds me i need to visit manga forum today, totally forgot about it \/

Assertn
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:01 AM
maybe mutata's just bashing him on the MANGA VERSION of this exact same topic that he opened up the same day that he opened this one i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Edit: why, thank you Alai....i try i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Alai
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:23 AM
Mutata can't bash me when you can't prove that this will happen or wont happen =) Its kinda like the existance of god =) Can't prove that he / she / thing exists or disprove it lol. If you had brains maybe you could bash on me Jing ,but i guess you want to leave it up to your no brains boyfriend mutata =).

ps. your a pretty funny guy AssertnFailure. He did post on my manga post although you couldn't really call it bashing either. More like incompitent jiberjaber =)

jing
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Mutata can't bash me when you can't prove that this will happen or wont happen =) Its kinda like the existance of god =) Can't prove that he / she / thing exists or disprove it lol. If you had brains maybe you could bash on me Jing ,but i guess you want to leave it up to your no brains boyfriend mutata =).

ps. your a pretty funny guy AssertnFailure. He did post on my manga post although you couldn't really call it bashing either. More like incompitent jiberjaber =)

Ouch I have no brains....

Alai
Fri, 07-02-2004, 03:42 AM
Cocky
Overly self-assertive or self-confident.

Your right I was a little cocky sorry. I think this might happen but my mind is open for other ideas to how the show will end. =) Thats better

Kyuubi_Fury
Fri, 07-02-2004, 09:44 AM
LOL, that will never happen. Kyuubi is a part of the death god and cant be released.His soul is in the deathgods belly. Alai i dont think that you have watch episode 70-80 it doesnt seem that you havent, Orochimarus arms are also trapped in death god.

The_Fourth
Fri, 07-02-2004, 10:16 AM
I dont think this could happen, the whole fight between Kyuubi and Naruto. Wouldnt Naruto be killed if Kyuubi was released from Narutos body?

kupalmaru
Fri, 07-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Maybe this is going to happen if Naruto did fight Kyubi.

Naruto is practically beat up. Kyubi is going to kill Naruto, but Kyubi remember his good all time with Naruto. The happy times the two of them shared. Then Kyubi got softy on Naruto and just runaway or kill his self.

Alai
Fri, 07-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Origionally posted by Kyuubi_Fury

Alai i dont think that you have watch episode 70-80 it doesnt seem that you havent

Huh? If Kyuubi is in the death god's belly, then how is he in Naruto's belly?

I said it could be an Enternal battle too. The nine Tails doesn't exactly have to "get out" into the normal world. It goes back to Naruto's Half transformation , we don't know if a little bit of nine tails is getting free when he does it and changes his apperance. If the Transformation would go further he might have to fight Kyuubi back into his cell.

Assertn
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:22 PM
there's always the possibility that the seal on the medium involved with the death god's technique is a passageway that links to the soul that was consumed by the death god. Maybe the kyubi IS in the death god's stomach, but the seal keeping him there is on naruto's chest?

jing
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Okay, since you apologized, we can really start talking about the topic now. But I don't think it will happen, okay since someone has to unseal kyubi, i'd say he has to be really powerful (itachi god like). But if itachi unseals it now, Naruto won't be able to defeat kyubi, hes obviously not strong enough. However, if Naruto was alot older, he'd be strong, and kyubi is not likely to be unsealed. I believe it was Death Boo who mentioned a really good ending that was possible. So ill wait for him to come and share the good speculation. Because if kyubi were released, and Naruto is not powerful... then i'd hate to imagine what the ending would turn out to be like, Kinda like dragonball z, naruto runs off trains, becomes super saiyan, comes back defeats kyubi. thats not the kind of anime im watching.

Mut
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:21 PM
More like incompitent jiberjaber =)

how is any of what i say incompEtent jiberjaber...? i can squash like 99% of the things you say, except things like your name, your stupidity, etc. =/

also, if the seal on naruto's stomach breaks, then naruto dies because his body is unable to handle the massive chakra therefore, eliminating all possibilities of a naruto vs kyubi fight. the only way the kyubi will get out is if it is unsealed (different from the seal breaking) and i doubt that anybody would want to release the youma again.

wow, there goes your 'spoiler.' nice try =D

Alai
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by: Mutata

how is any of what i say incompEtent jiberjaber...? i can squash like 99% of the things you say, except things like your name, your stupidity, etc. =/

I love how you squash like 99% of the things I say with out using any proof what so ever. How do you know that naruto dies if the seal breaks? This is all your own guess work. You can't disprove this wont happen. And if you are upset at me stop posting in my forum. I'm sorry if i caused you grief i just don't like it when people walk around acting like they know everthing and just make %&$ up. I also said the fight could be enternal. Which they met enternally already so that would be more logical than an external fight.

Wow, there goes your atempt to bash the 'unbashable.' nice try =D

Goingin
Fri, 07-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by: Mutata

I love how you squash like 99% of the things I say with out using any proof what so ever. How do you know that naruto dies if the seal breaks? This is all your own guess work. You can't disprove this wont happen. And if you are upset at me stop posting in my forum. I'm sorry if i caused you grief i just don't like it when people walk around acting like they know everthing and just make %&$ up. I also said the fight could be enternal. Which they met enternally already so that would be more logical than an external fight.

Wow, there goes your atempt to bash the 'unbashable.' nice try =D

Where is ur own proof then, u spoke to the creator? got it on tape? maybe recorded it by camera?
Ur guessing it all as much as everyone else. U can say ur basing it on other anime series, but why? What serie comes close to Naruto with that kind of ending? Is the almighty creator of the serie having a habit on ending his series?

Ur just forcing your opinion on others + calling this ur forum, it ain't ur forum, it's your topic, the forum is owned by the ppl of GotWoot. (okay, "forum"
might be the wrong word u used for it, but it looks damn offending!)

Your way of posting your opinion is really pissing me off, u suddenly appear on the forums, like the mr. know-it-all. Maybe u know a lot about anime, but FFS! don't be so cocky about it.
And then, after ur throat ramming posts comes that stupid sig which pisses me off even more

@ the mods
Srry if i went too far on this, had to let it out

Mut
Fri, 07-02-2004, 03:35 PM
i just want to know one thing... does anybody think that naruto will still live if the seal breaks and kyubi is unleashed?

that's all i want to know.

oh, just in case anyone thought i get upset over anything that happen over the internet, i don't. so, don't worry about it.

Goingin
Fri, 07-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i just want to know one thing... does anybody think that naruto will still live if the seal breaks and kyubi is unleashed?

that's all i want to know.

Nope, i think he will die
That, or is body will be completely be taken over by Kyuubi (which could even end up in a total body transformation to the original kyuubi)

Alai
Fri, 07-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Goingin it seems like you are the only one getting offended. I'm just posting my opinion. mutata is trying to tell me i'm wrong. And your screaming like a little girl about it.

(which could even end up in a total body transformation to the original kyuubi

I already said the same thing are you even reading my posts? You and Mutata need to grow up.

?igma
Fri, 07-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Although I seriously dislike Mut@t@ ..you talk deep crap, give it up.

Goingin
Fri, 07-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Not screaming about it at all, but i can see ur ignorance is again present.
Ur saying again that ur just stating ur opinion.... well, i've been here for a month now and u r the only one i've see here yet who isn't really giving his opinion but just (and it's like the 3rd time i say this) ramming it down our throats. Ofcourse Mut@t@ is trying to tell u wrong, but ur ignorance blocks that

Since the time i started posting here i never became annoyed in a way i am now, not even Mut@t@ went this far.

From now on i will not reply on ur posts anymore, u just see things your way, it can't be changed and u don't see that people don't like it.

And for this part:

(which could even end up in a total body transformation to the original kyuubi

I already said the same thing are you even reading my posts? You and Mutata need to grow up.

No, i am not reading ur posts, was completely ignoring that and was replying to the question Mut@t@ put there.

Deblas
Sun, 07-18-2004, 08:46 PM
going back on topic i dont hink Kyubi will be released cause first of all the chakra of kyubi is mixing with the chakra of naruto. second of all naruto can control the kyubis chakra without losing himself

shippo
Sun, 07-18-2004, 09:43 PM
I personnally think that what will happen in the end is the seal that is keeping kyubi inside him will break because of some kind of traumatic moment or something. He would then recieve tremendous power, however, unknown to him, kyubi would slowly start gaining control of Naruto until he has no will of his own and becomes a killing tool for kyubi. Then Sasuke, or Sakura, would fight Naruto to banish the nine tailed fox demon once and for all. In that fight either one of them would sacrifice themselves to save Naruto, seal, or Naruto would regain concious control over himself and commit suicide to stop the demon inside of him from harming anyone.

eeeko
Mon, 07-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Naruto asked Kyubi for some chakra when he first summoned the frog ( don't remeber his name ) in the waterfall. When he later on beat Gaara he more or less demanded Kyubi for chakra and ones again got it. What will the mixing of their chakra lead to? Even if Naruto and Kyubi share the same chakra ( purple chakra of course ;-) ) Kyubi must be the stronger one, he's chakra is just so much stronger. So if Naruto would be able to control Kyubi's chakra, what's left of Kyubi? A soul without power? I don't know! And to be honest, I can't recall exactly if there is said what limitations the seal has. Is it strong enought to hold both his body and mind inside Naruto for as long as Naruto lives? And, if he dies when Naruto dies, why didn't they seal him in someone which they then sacrifised to get rid of him ( They could use a dog or something. ) :-)
That's the great part of Naruto, even if you think you know what's going on, a new episode is released and you know how wrong you was! :-D

micky
Mon, 07-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by: eeeko
Naruto asked Kyubi for some chakra when he first summoned the frog ( don't remeber his name ) in the waterfall. When he later on beat Gaara he more or less demanded Kyubi for chakra and ones again got it. What will the mixing of their chakra lead to? Even if Naruto and Kyubi share the same chakra ( purple chakra of course ;-) ) Kyubi must be the stronger one, he's chakra is just so much stronger.

It seemed at the time that Naruto summoned Gammabunta vs Gaara with his own chakra (cant remember exactly, I think he glowed blue after doing it or something). Naruto seems to often be underestimated. Think of it like this; Naruto isn't special because of kyuubi, instead kyuubi was sealed into him because he was special. Everyone has seen Naruto do stupid things, he can be frustrating and annoying. What seems to be forgotten is he can think on his feet, hes very hard working, he has a strong will and defends what he believes in. I dont see why Naruto shouldn't get to defeat Neji or Gaara either, im sure if they were the main character and surrounded by people like Sasuke, Kakashi and Jiriya then they wouldn't seem that special. If your used to a character and some seemingly new monster character comes along your view will be askewed.

Anyway half the stuff in this thread seems really far fetched, im just going to say my piece to defend Naruto. Hes not super human but hes got a lot more than just kyuubi going for him.

Draken
Mon, 07-19-2004, 08:04 PM
I dont think Naruto has any control over Kyubi more or less its the other way around if Naruto messes up mental or something like that.

Hmm if i think about it, Itachi with his Sharingan and mind control ak damage abilitys would fit nice into such a mind messing up thing.

Draken

Bloodhybrid
Mon, 07-19-2004, 08:15 PM
*borrows Board of commands command board and smacks every 1*

sheeze calm down people, i think things are getting outa hand here...
i mean thiers motorcycle gangs in the corner and hookers by the back door

chill it lol

on a second note alai this aint ur forum
last i checked gotwoot owned it

hey mutata start a vote on wither people agree on it killing him if it breaks
after all if the chakra is molding togeather and 1 is ripped apart from the other, someones gonna be killed

or naruto will be laying in a pool of his own drool rocking back and forward repeating the word badaneeeer is a retarded voice
"Editors Note" ask Alai for this noise, he's used to making it after being pwned in the forums

frexeze
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:53 AM
havent heard from alai for a while

Halo2298
Tue, 07-20-2004, 01:56 AM
Well, I'm using information that likely wasn't present when this was started... but Orochimaru seems to be quite confident that Tsunade can fix his arms somehow, and I'm sure that would(will? I don't think Tsunade will do it...) entail messing with the seal(on Sarutobi's corpse) in some way or countersealing against it... Well, I dunno. Something. So if that's possible, surely, it's possible for Kyuubi to be released from Naruto. Whether Naruto dies or is taken over is another story. But seeing as he was transforming as Kakashi was saying "the seal is only on the edge of breaking," then maybe a fully broken seal would allow Kyuubi to control Naruto and transform him fully. I'm personally not for that idea, but it's possible. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kale Ironfist
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:05 AM
Naruto asked Kyubi for some chakra when he first summoned the frog ( don't remeber his name ) in the waterfall. When he later on beat Gaara he more or less demanded Kyubi for chakra and ones again got it. What will the mixing of their chakra lead to? Even if Naruto and Kyubi share the same chakra ( purple chakra of course ;-) ) Kyubi must be the stronger one, he's chakra is just so much stronger. So if Naruto would be able to control Kyubi's chakra, what's left of Kyubi? A soul without power? I don't know! And to be honest, I can't recall exactly if there is said what limitations the seal has. Is it strong enought to hold both his body and mind inside Naruto for as long as Naruto lives? And, if he dies when Naruto dies, why didn't they seal him in someone which they then sacrifised to get rid of him ( They could use a dog or something. ) :-)
That's the great part of Naruto, even if you think you know what's going on, a new episode is released and you know how wrong you was! :-D

man, you obviously don't pay attention. Yondaime sealed it into naruto so that they could use him as a tool, thereby making him a useful addition to the ranks of the ninja

Mut
Tue, 07-20-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by: micky

Naruto asked Kyubi for some chakra when he first summoned the frog ( don't remeber his name ) in the waterfall. When he later on beat Gaara he more or less demanded Kyubi for chakra and ones again got it. What will the mixing of their chakra lead to? Even if Naruto and Kyubi share the same chakra ( purple chakra of course ;-) ) Kyubi must be the stronger one, he's chakra is just so much stronger.

It seemed at the time that Naruto summoned Gammabunta vs Gaara with his own chakra (cant remember exactly, I think he glowed blue after doing it or something). Naruto seems to often be underestimated. Think of it like this; Naruto isn't special because of kyuubi, instead kyuubi was sealed into him because he was special. Everyone has seen Naruto do stupid things, he can be frustrating and annoying. What seems to be forgotten is he can think on his feet, hes very hard working, he has a strong will and defends what he believes in. I dont see why Naruto shouldn't get to defeat Neji or Gaara either, im sure if they were the main character and surrounded by people like Sasuke, Kakashi and Jiriya then they wouldn't seem that special. If your used to a character and some seemingly new monster character comes along your view will be askewed.

Anyway half the stuff in this thread seems really far fetched, im just going to say my piece to defend Naruto. Hes not super human but hes got a lot more than just kyuubi going for him.

naruto isn't 100% complete garbage but he isn't really anything stelar without the kyubi. the reason why he is able to train so hard and for so long is because he has the kyubi within him.