PDA

View Full Version : Naruto vs Nine Tails

Alai
Wed, 06-30-2004, 08:28 PM
I can't wait to see the fight betwen Naruto and the Nine Tails. Its probally gonna be a while but you know that seal is going to be broken somehow and the thing will get out. Naruto will fight him and then... Naruto will win somehow in some surprising way and be recognized by the whole village. How he will do it or how the nine tails will get out is impossible to tell. My other guess is that this is probally how the series will end.

Either Naruto is going to win but die against the nine tails or he wins and lives. Well sorry to spoil the whole thing for ya...

Mut
Wed, 06-30-2004, 08:44 PM
my guess is that either one of the two will happen:

1. the seal never breaks and kyubi is never released. naruto and co. live happily ever after.

2. the seal is broken and the kyubi goes on a rampage. naruto does what the 4th did, sealing the kyubi, but dies in the process.

Alai
Wed, 06-30-2004, 08:53 PM
Or he makes 2000 compies of himself and does the fourths move with every one of them =)

Kumiriko
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:07 PM
I posted my Idea in the other thread that you started of the same question. try and Choose what area ya want to post it on and not both,

kaigan
Thu, 07-01-2004, 04:48 AM
not goingto happen.
they will coexist as 1, like samurai deeper kyo.

Stoopider
Thu, 07-01-2004, 06:39 AM
Hmm... I agree with Mut@t@..

Unless Naruto by then far superceeds the fourth. Which won't happen for a long while. Naruto's going to get eaten alive by the Kyuubi.

Ninja
Thu, 07-01-2004, 09:04 AM
I think nine tails and naruto will merge into 1 soul eventually and not to be released to fight naruto. that just my thoughts i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Gods_Son
Thu, 07-01-2004, 12:09 PM
Never going to happen.

Assertn
Thu, 07-01-2004, 12:21 PM
whats with these duplicated threads coming up at the SAME time between the 3 naruto forums? first 2 asuma threads in anime and open discussion, and now 2 naruto vs kyubi threads?

edit: wait a minute....alai YOU were the one who started both of the naruto vs kyubi threads!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Tofu #2
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:33 PM
LOL loser

justx
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:31 PM
i think naruto will get corrupted by the power of the nine tails and start terror on his village. and i guess naruto will be try to stop by sasuka but end up unsuccussfully. and naruto might have to sacrifice himself to kill the nine tails and save the village and will be name the next great when he dies.

Mut
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by: Alai
Or he makes 2000 compies of himself and does the fourths move with every one of them =)

what the hell would that accomplish? it's not like there are 2000 kyubi's to seal. god...

FearTheMullet
Sat, 07-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Originally posted by: Alai

what the hell would that accomplish? it's not like there are 2000 kyubi's to seal. god...

What would that accomplish!? YOu mean you don't know!?

Yeah me neither. I tihnk he'll eat bad fruit and get poisoned and die. Perfect end to a great Manga.

G-Pong
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:34 AM
Not Happening

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 07-04-2004, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
my guess is that either one of the two will happen:

1. the seal never breaks and kyubi is never released. naruto and co. live happily ever after.

2. the seal is broken and the kyubi goes on a rampage. naruto does what the 4th did, sealing the kyubi, but dies in the process.

I agree with 1, I also think in the future. It'll be Jiraiya an old perverted man with Naruto a loner by himself with people wanting his ninetails.

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by: kaigan
not goingto happen.
they will coexist as 1, like samurai deeper kyo.

just a small thing to add to that. they do get seperated in the end..... when kyo fights his own body in modern tokyo remember?

i dont think naruto will die. i dont even think the manga will run until he becomes hokage or dies. it will just stop somewhere along the way. thats what i want anyway. or maybe a last fight and then a time jump to when he is a jounin or something. naruto wouldnt work as hokage not with his goofy look and behavior.