PDA

View Full Version : Itachi Wallpaper

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Wed, 06-30-2004, 04:26 PM
Im back on gotwoot agian...I need some feed back.

Also, I plan to make more later on. But this is free for disturbution as long as you don't remove my name on each signatures. Feedback in the harshest form or whichever, i won't hate on you for dissing my wallpaper, for it is just cirtisism at a very very high level. Well anything will help thanks.!

Itachi Wallpaper One. REVISED (http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v284/anbu-sasuke/Itachi_WP.jpg)

NOTE I KNOW THAT ITACHI IS A BIT MESSED UP, My version of That episode was all messed up and had to use that screenshot in the end.

Planing to make another WP, any suggestions of who i should make it of?

tensai
Wed, 06-30-2004, 05:15 PM
thats pretty good, i like how you did the red markings near the sharingan eye

i dont like how the lettering on the low left side are, a little too small
and i agree about the itachi thing, but its all good

hopeknight
Wed, 06-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Pretty good. I'm looking forward to seeing some more.

Just to let you know, this should be in the "New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!" thread.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Wed, 06-30-2004, 06:09 PM
Well first off the markings on the sharingan eye is apart of the background. The sharingan eye's picture was set on about 40% opacity to let is show a blending.

Yeah and i also think that the letting could be better, but I lost all my fonts due to a Format of my Main Drive.

And hopeknight i know that theres a thread for "Sigs, and ect" but i figured id get more feedback this way.

Assertn
Wed, 06-30-2004, 06:13 PM
you should emphasize the eye in the background more, and perhaps give it a darker red so it "blends" in with all the lines and swirls and stuff

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Wed, 06-30-2004, 07:05 PM
hey good idea!

Darkflare
Wed, 06-30-2004, 07:28 PM
generally i dont like when two large images are put together with low opacity because then my eyes dont know what to focus on and stuff like it. thats just my personal preference though

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Wed, 06-30-2004, 09:15 PM
Yea, i revised it and took some time to put some things into effect. Go check the first post, thats where all my edits will be done.

The pic of the sharingan was edited and the "eye" was more empizised with red. But i think i need to still do some blending of the image, the eye is too dark and some white is showing near the eye. and i made itachi's pic more in depth, maybe a bit too much. Im just trying out settings and suggestions that everyone is tell me.

Darkflare
Wed, 06-30-2004, 09:59 PM
yea, probably should lay off a bit on whatever you used on itachi. it seems a bit...over saturated in color or something like that. otherwise, its coming along nicely

lasaire
Wed, 06-30-2004, 11:15 PM
This should go in the "sig or wallpaper" thread.

The end.