PDA

View Full Version : Shounen of naruto & Cross-dressing women

dannit
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:41 AM
Freaky I tell you! Just plain freaky!

It's one thing to have women voice-acting boys. But girls dressing as boys is too damn freaky.

My str8ness can't take it. Feeling of excitement of a girl dressed up pretty good as Sasuke.
Makes me want to wank when watching sakuke in Naruto. Ecchi!

*slaps self* must maintain str8ness. XD

Alu
Wed, 06-30-2004, 12:23 PM
EDIT : Oh, completely misunderstood. Wish youd clerify what you are saying.

Assertn
Wed, 06-30-2004, 01:07 PM
so.......is this a topic about the female voice actor for naruto, or about women cosplaying as male characters? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

edit: don't let society tell you how to live. Give in to your urges and both you AND the other man in your life will be happier i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

lasaire
Wed, 06-30-2004, 01:26 PM
dannit, I'm not sure what you're getting at here: there are plenty of anime series with characters that cross-dress (Fushigi Yuugi - Nuriko comes immediately to mind) or characters who are difficult to distinguish as to gender. Naruto, however, has neither of these. This gender issue is generally a reflection of Japanese culture, which is much more lax about homosexuality on television and the media than America.

However, if you're referring to girls cosplaying as male characters, then I would assume attractiveness would be relative to that actual girl's level of attractiveness.

Either way, unless we can turn this discussion to something a little more intellectual and less "oh my god" I don't think it contributes anything to the forum and it's likely to get locked.

jing
Wed, 06-30-2004, 03:28 PM
I think he means cosplayers. The girls can dress whatever they want to dress, it's normal.

Darkflare
Wed, 06-30-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by: lasaire
or characters who are difficult to distinguish as to gender. Naruto, however, has neither of these.

are we forgetting about haku?

Jman
Wed, 06-30-2004, 03:33 PM
i don't mind females cosplaying as male characters.

men on the other hand, shouldn't ruin cosplay by dressing as females.

lousy man faye and sailor bubba. those two should be banned from conventions all around the globe. barfs

RasenDori
Wed, 06-30-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by: Darkflare

Originally posted by: lasaire
or characters who are difficult to distinguish as to gender. Naruto, however, has neither of these.

are we forgetting about haku?

dont forget about the body orochimaru had during his fight with the hokage

lasaire
Wed, 06-30-2004, 11:04 PM
Okay, yeah, you got me with Haku.

kaigan
Thu, 07-01-2004, 05:07 AM
dude, it's okay to be gay now. society accepts you kind of people now, unless you're a red neck. then that's a different stody.

But yea, guys should never do cosplay. they just ruins it. it would be better if the girls do body paint for the cosplay rather than wear clothes. that would be better. what do you guys think?

Stoopider
Thu, 07-01-2004, 06:52 AM
http://img4.exs.cx/img4/4535/Womanman.jpg

http://img10.exs.cx/img10/8672/ecloseup.jpg

Just being cruel.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kuro
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:34 PM
i...hate...you...so...much

on another note it took me a while to figure out what was wrong with the 1st pic. i thought she looked pretty nice then i scrolled down and AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Stoopider
Sat, 07-03-2004, 09:42 AM
Creepy aint it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

hinatacretu
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:12 PM
wats wif the bulge man??? haha and i do occasionally like to do some cross-dressing during the weekends... anyone here share the same interests???
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Goingin
Sat, 07-03-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Creepy aint it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Well... @ the first pic..

Could be the Always Ultra with wings and stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Sat, 07-03-2004, 09:25 PM
thanks stoopider, i'm gonna have nightmares now.

Stoopider
Sat, 07-03-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
thanks stoopider, i'm gonna have nightmares now.

Your welcome..

Fear the BULGE!

Lefty
Sun, 07-04-2004, 12:35 AM
LOL. that's the funnest thing I have seen in long time, I can barly breath cuz i'm laughing so hard. I knew it was too good to be true. If he was wearing a skirt and we had few drinks in us, it would have been one night we would have never lived down. The second one is just diturbing. Damn man, thats just funny.

Gods_Son
Sun, 07-04-2004, 12:48 AM
Awful

kupalmaru
Sun, 07-04-2004, 09:31 PM
I was scrolling down slowly and holy crap.

jing
Sun, 07-04-2004, 09:33 PM
shit man faye. shit......... hexidecimal... omg. . . thats one disgusting thing.

kaigan
Fri, 07-09-2004, 01:00 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT!!!! she must be on her period.

LaZie
Fri, 07-09-2004, 01:41 AM
how come its always the asians? =(

Stoopider
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:22 PM
I had a picture of this huge fat black american guy sqeezing into a Sailormoon suit. Lost the picture. Dunno where it went

FearTheMullet
Fri, 07-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Yeah, so i'm gonna head to the local Canadian Tire here, buy some Car Batteries, open them up and pour the acid into my eye sockets thanks...

Eurasian
Sun, 07-11-2004, 02:57 PM
i hope it was like a joke picture. i hope she stuffed it. it sux that she's acutually kind of cute from the waste up. the bulge is like the most disturbing thing i've ever seen...even worse when i saw a guy cosplay as sasuke and he was 40 something (he needs to shave too).

kaigan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 09:09 PM
where do you guys finds this horrific pictures.

not the girl with the big ultra wings. that's understandable.

Knives122
Sun, 07-11-2004, 09:35 PM
I had a picture of this huge fat black american guy sqeezing into a Sailormoon suit. Lost the picture. Dunno where it went

lets all be thankful you lost that one, vomited for three days b/c of your other pic

Stoopider
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:05 PM
Me and some of my friends went and Intensely study the picture to determine if she's really a girl or a guy.

Reasons she's a He.
If you look very very closely, you'll see a urine dribble. And at the location of it, being at the top of the balls, most likely it's from the penis hence it's real.

I have a feeling i'm going to get banned soon. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

hinatacretu
Mon, 07-12-2004, 04:08 PM
tats fine details for ya... gosh anymore tink i'm gonna kill myself...

kuro
Wed, 07-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Me and some of my friends went and Intensely study the picture to determine if she's really a girl or a guy.

Reasons she's a He.
If you look very very closely, you'll see a urine dribble. And at the location of it, being at the top of the balls, most likely it's from the penis hence it's real.

I have a feeling i'm going to get banned soon.

oh..god *vomits* it woln't stop *vomits again* ugh...

Deblas
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:41 AM
stoopider do us all a favor and dont send anymore of these cosplay pics...
i was looking at the pic slowly and though she was pretty cute but then this huge....thing came out. who is she dressing up anyway?

Stoopider
Fri, 07-16-2004, 12:52 PM
I don't know.

I just typed in 'Cosplay' into google. And went checking out the pics. And I found her umm.... him. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif