PDA

View Full Version : I need a "new" anime

woofcat
Tue, 06-29-2004, 11:44 PM
I enjoyed Naruto, which is still my alltime fav. I also watched all 11 eps of Gantz and it seems this week i am anime-less and that is not good. Based on me liking Naruto and Gantz can any of you power anime watchers sudjest somthing for me to watch. Thanks.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 06-30-2004, 01:14 AM
full metal alchemist, tenjou tenge, samurai champloo those are a few good one's. there are many others. If you havent seen trigun it is a completed anime and is a classic and not very old, the others are incomplete still releasing.

go to animenfo site and check out teyre top 100 and there should something good for you to watch and they also have discriptions and ratings of anime sereis.

woofcat
Wed, 06-30-2004, 12:55 PM
Thank you i shall.

Goingin
Wed, 06-30-2004, 04:53 PM
When i want to see a "new" serie i just go to animesuki, and use names of the series to get some info on it on animenfo.
If i like it i download some eps and see if it's good to watch.

But also sometimes i just pick a random ep which name sounds good, download and watch it... If it's good i download the rest of it, otherwise i delete it.

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:02 AM
thats what i do and he can dl one piece, but the other suggestions would hav been my favs