PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade Colorization

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 06-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Hey guys, this is my first attempt at a colorization. It was made on my ghetto Photoshop 5.5. I am new to Photoshop, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v297/InnerSakuraChan/tsunadecolor.jpg

r3n
Tue, 06-29-2004, 05:47 PM
pretty good for a first try, altho the quality of the image is low

tensai
Tue, 06-29-2004, 06:19 PM
nice, i like the background, try adding more shadows, itll look way better if you do
i think the quality is suppose to be like that

but isnt this supposed to be posted in the naruto fan art section, most likely thisll get locked by the mods

Sensei Jon
Tue, 06-29-2004, 06:57 PM
I like it with the lower image quality, but it seems like something is missing in the background to me, but what do I know, I am a new at this stuff.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

InnerSakuraChan
Wed, 06-30-2004, 12:10 PM
as for the image quality - it looked was better in .png than it does in .jpg. any ideas on how to fix that? again, I am new to all of this.
glad you like the background - funny, it took me about 2 minutes.
are there any photoshop-gurus out there who can give me some ideas?
as i am sure you can tell, I don't know how to use alot of the more advanced methods, yet.
any ideas would be reatly appreciated.
thanks!

hopeknight
Wed, 06-30-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by: InnerSakuraChan
as for the image quality - it looked was better in .png than it does in .jpg. any ideas on how to fix that? again, I am new to all of this.
glad you like the background - funny, it took me about 2 minutes.
are there any photoshop-gurus out there who can give me some ideas?
as i am sure you can tell, I don't know how to use alot of the more advanced methods, yet.
any ideas would be reatly appreciated.
thanks!

Hmm advice. Spend more than 2 minutes on a piece of art before posting it. Layers are your friend. Reading a few PS tutorials wouldn't be a bad start either.

Here is one tutorial to start with. It's on a final fantasy fanart site. Just go through it page by page and it should teach you alot of basics and some good coloring techniques.
http://www.ffartwork.com/tutorials/maiji/00.html