PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Bloodline Vs Bloodline

Kenshiro
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:16 AM
I cant decide on something and would like to know what you all think.

I know there was a similar thread and I tried to post there but it wouldnt work. dunno why

We all agree on what an 'Advanced Bloodline' is. Sharingan, Byakugen, etc..

But what do you think about stuff like Shika's shadow stuff, Choji's fat stuff, Ino's mind stuff etc...
We know that these techniques run in the family because we saw their parents use similar things when they were protecting Konoha. But do you think that anyone can learn Shadow bind? Or do you have to be related to Shika?

Hence do you think Sasuke could copy and do Choji's Meat Tank?

Maybe these kind of abilities are called 'Bloodlines' and what separates them from 'Advanced Bloodlines' is that they are a bit gay.

What do you guys think?

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:33 AM
most of the time, yes......
the 3rd knew pretty much every jutsu in konoha that isnt from a bloodline for one thing......in fact i believe in one scene we even see him use kiba's sniffing ability to locate the 1st and 2nd when they were shrouded in darkness.

With the sharingan, it should be especially easy to do so. The reason why its more of a family related thing is because the people that these kids learn most of their techniques from are most likely their parents.

Shino and Chouji, however, are different cases. These two have abilities that probably wouldnt fall into the category of "advanced bloodline," but rather, just a trained ability that their body has been designed to benefit from. Supposedly the Aburame clan offers newborn children to become nests for insects, so it's not like an inheritable ability by genetics, which is what an advanced bloodline is. However, its also not something that the sharingan can just copy. With the Akimichi clan, your body has to have sufficient calories to perform the baika no jutsu, so if sasuke or kakashi really wanted to copy that ability, they'd have to go on the "McDonalds Diet" for a while i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Tue, 06-29-2004, 02:22 PM
all the sharingan can do is to copy body movements and for some reason see how much chakra is used. so sasuke and kakashi cant copy jutsus that they dont understand for example how do you divide yourself into multiple real bodies? for sasuke to copy a thing like this he needs to understand how to do it.

and for the jutsus from those special families i think they can be learned by anyone its just that they arent just seals and chakra amount you need to understand how the jutsu works. thats what the sharingan cant see if the mind isnt good enough.

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 03:19 PM
I dunno, i would assume the sharingan's interpretation abilities are reflexive, because how else could a person analyse the enemy's moves and react instantaneously? Kakashi's copied thouseands of jutsus, but i'd be surprised if he studied all those jutsus before encountering them.

I believe the reason sasuke can't just instantaneously copy kage bunshin is because he sharingan isnt evolved enough yet to be able to just copy things on a whim

RasenDori
Tue, 06-29-2004, 03:37 PM
i think i can remember it being said that the meat tank was one of the leaf's taijutsu techneques, so thats not a bloodline justu, although its is useless without baika no justsu. i think that some of the other clans may have bloodlines techneques that arent nesscaryly "advanced" so to speak. so since they aren quite on the level of tghe sharingan byakugan of hakus ice stuff...no one cares

PSJ
Tue, 06-29-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
I dunno, i would assume the sharingan's interpretation abilities are reflexive, because how else could a person analyse the enemy's moves and react instantaneously? Kakashi's copied thouseands of jutsus, but i'd be surprised if he studied all those jutsus before encountering them.

I believe the reason sasuke can't just instantaneously copy kage bunshin is because he sharingan isnt evolved enough yet to be able to just copy things on a whim

the part that sasuke hasnt develpoed is the genjutsu part he got both ninjutsu and taijutsu already. but the sharingan should only be able to see body movement(taijutsu) chakra molding(ninjutsu) and the keypart for genjutsu to work. some of it has to be in the mind. maybe kakashi is smart enough to figure out how the jutsus work if it isnt just hand seals and chakra amount.

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 04:43 PM
thats not true, who says you only develop one jutsu copy ability at a time?
and we know sasuke can see through genjutsu because he used it against those rain nin bunshins during the 2nd exam

PSJ
Tue, 06-29-2004, 05:02 PM
if my memory serves me right is said somewhere that it was like that, maybe that was som inaccurate info... oh well your thoery sounds better anyway ill stick to that in the future.

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:44 PM
well i DO remember having conversations about it, but i forget exactly how that discussion ended i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif